[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live with my parents but haven't spoken to either of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1447829302857.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1447829302857.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I live with my parents but haven't spoken to either of them in over a month. AMA
>>
>>34495230
Do they hate you, OP? Or do you hate them?
>>
Have they ever pushed you towards doing sometimes with your life?
have they ever lashed out at you for your failure?
why did they give up on you? What will you do when they die?
Is a relationship a alien concept to you? Do you have friends?
Did you have a unpleasant childhood?
>>
>>34495324
>Do they hate you, OP? Or do you hate them?

I hate them. I have no idea as to their opinion on me.
>>
when was the last time you went

>buuuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp

in their presence.
>>
>>34495230
it looks like they are gonna kick your sorry ass.
do you have a backup place..?
>>
ITT angsty 14 years old
>>
>>34495393
And why do you hate them OP, they've given you a comfy place to live haven't they?
>>
>>34495393
really? you don't know about their opinion? they fucking despise you and wish you would fuck off already, don't be delusional
>>
>>34495393
You're a humongous faggot
>>34495463
This, inb4 they hurt your fwee fwees
>>
>>34495358
>Have they ever pushed you towards doing sometimes with your life?
No

>have they ever lashed out at you for your failure?
No

>why did they give up on you?
I don't believe there was ever a time when they but any effort into seeing me thrive - even as a child.

>What will you do when they die?
It will be a wonderful day, but that is still years or maybe even decades away. However, losing them will not solve all my problems.

>Is a relationship a alien concept to you? Do you have friends?
I've had friends and girlfriends in the past. I no longer make contact with any of them though. The only "friend" I have is a woman I met online a few years ago. We text daily and see each other in person a couple times a year.

>Did you have a unpleasant childhood?
I would classify it as neglectful. Looking back at it now, I don't know how you let a kid live like I did. As long as I stayed out of trouble, my parents seemed completely content to basically ignore me.
>>
>>34495424
I'm in my 30s
>>
>>34495504
So you weren't violently beat, sexually assaulted, and basically mommy and daddy didn't hug you enough?
>>
>>34495463
Well I mean my dad's a hoarder, so there isn't even enough free space in this house to do a pushup.
In all, I'd have far better accommodations at a Motel 6.
>>
>>34495516
If you hate them, but they seem at the worst indifferent to you, isn't it time to move the fuck out?
>>
I'd like to have a good relationship with my parents but they're the types of people who expect you to obey them without question, they're good people but I just can't deal with that side of them.
>>
>>34495541
I moved out for 9 years on my own and yes... it is time to do it again.
>>
>>34495529
>>34495566

For me it's the opposite. Both my parents are so non-confrontational.

I hear about people getting into shouting matches with their family over petty bullshit - and I get jealous of that. I wish we were that open.
>>
Do you have a job? How much money do you have saved up?
>>
>>34495718
No I'm currently a NEET with $25,000 in credit card debt.
>>
>>34495787
Why are you NEETing if you don't want to live with your parents?
>>
>>34495819
>had a normie job several years ago
>saved up my money and became a NEET still living on my own
>lived like this for several years
>began to run out of money
>applied for a bunch of new jobs
>discovered that having NEET time on a resume is worse than prison time
>ran out of money
>moved back with parents
>>
if i were your parents i'd kick you the fuck out of my house faggot
>>
>>34495858

that's what a rational normal parent would do
>>
File: 1395619628032s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1395619628032s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>34495855
>Hmm...There seems to be about a 3 year gap here
>Can you clarify what you were up to in these past 3 years?
>>
>>34495504
>mommy and daddy didnt raise me the way I wanted to be raised so i hate them

Kill yourself faggot. You literally haven't provided a single reason why you should hate your parents.
>>
from 14 to 18 I talked to my stepdad like 5 times. Good times
>>
File: bd-old2.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old2.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>34496014
>from 14 to 18 I talked to my stepdad like 5 times.

is this you?
>>
>>34495916
pretty much this.

i suppose the best course of action is to lie and hope for a lazy HR drone who doesn't ask many follow up questions.
>>
File: pedobear-185x300.gif (13KB, 185x300px) Image search: [Google]
pedobear-185x300.gif
13KB, 185x300px
>>34495230
That shirt... holy shit
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.