[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How can I buy toilet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 220px-Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg (3KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Toiletpapier_(Gobran111).jpg
3KB, 220x165px
So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How can I buy toilet paper without people in the store laughing at me? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
>>34494800
>what is self-checkout?

oregano
>>
>>34494800
>buy online......?
>self-checkout?

seriously how retarded are you
are you even legal allowed to live alone.
you sound mentally handicapped
>>
amazon prime pantry. you can buy baby wipes too, to wipe your little cock off with after you make cummies.
>>
File: that'stheticket.jpg (43KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
that'stheticket.jpg
43KB, 900x900px
>shower after shitting
>use backpage don't pay for a hooker just jerk off to the pics
>turn the heat off in winter and wear extra layers
>>
>>34494835
why use baby wipes when you can use a real baby
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (38KB, 439x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
38KB, 439x335px
>>34494800
omg isnt that anon, holy shit is that a roll of toilet paper in his bag, I bet he fucking poos in tha loo, he probably pulls his pants to poo too omg
>>
>>34494800
Everyone poops OP. Even that really cute girl who lives a few doors down drops humongous logs from time to time.
>>
>>34494867
Want to see my penis? I'll show if you want to see.
>>
File: 141014833333391351.jpg (141KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
141014833333391351.jpg
141KB, 480x600px
>>34494849
i almost forgot to laugh anon.
>>
Why would anyone laugh at you for buying tp, something EVERYONE needs. Why do you even think strangers have that much headspace to be finding humor in your shopping? People have bills, debt, relationship problems, work or school stress, their car or house probably needs repair, kid is sick, etc. Just buy your shit.
>>
>>34494980
I'd rather see your bare ass. I'm not easily pleased either.
>>
>>34494800

i know right

but you have to think this, even the Elizabeth queen take a shit time to time so if people bully you you say.

its not for me its for the queen
>>
I use facial tissue paper.
>>
File: 20170127_043046.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_043046.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>34494800

I'm surprised that you have this problem... since the beginning of recorded history, humans have simply hired illegal immigrants, or utilized specially trained service animals to go into the very first ancient Supermarkets and do the secretive purchasing of this EXTREMELY embarrassing product.

The years progressed, & the rectal wiping needs of the public had become so humiliating and shameful, that King Louie the 17th finally declared that the envelope be invented, paving the way for the creation of the world's first toilet paper delivery organization, the Postal Service, even before the 'writing of letters had been invented.

Many people don't realize the modern day postal delivery system was initially created to facilitate the wiping of rectums, in the clandestine and discreet purchasing and confidential delivery of toilet paper back in the late 1700s.

When email replaced the paper envelope, and worldwide literacy eliminated the ability of people to actually communicate by mail, the secret shipping of embarrassing toilet paper around the world had to be done with new techniques.

That's why NASA was created, using the latest Space Age Technology to make sure nobody on this planet had to actually experience something as dehumanizing and life-changing as the 'purchase of toilet paper'.

However, the space shuttle was an expensive way of transporting toilet paper from one continent to another.

That's why the Schwinn bicycle company invented the very first flying drone.

Technology has continued to progress, but the disturbingly humiliating and embarrassing vulgar need to purchase toilet paper hasn't diminished at all. In fact, statistics show more people need to wipe their rectums than ever before.

Fortunately for you, I actually invented transparent toilet paper

( strips of Saran Wrap )

Now, it's FUN to wipe, because you can actually see your skidmarks in 360, making for a more satisfactory examination process.

be the Big Man on Campus
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.