[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of weed? I don't know why people still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What does /r9k/ think of weed? I don't know why people still treat it like a normie meme. For me it's a better anti anxiety/anti depressant than any shitty drugs I was forced to take from a doctor growing up and it makes food taste better and jerking off great.
>>
>>34494652
>For me it's a better anti anxiety
lolwut? I am extremely anxious. W33d makes me more anxious. Is that because I haven't had the right/privilege to build up a tolerance to it?
>>
>>34494668
weed brings out peoples more positive qualities where as alcohol is a depressant. for some people though it can make anxiety worse. for me personally it helps me cope with personal issues a lot easier as it numbs me and makes me happy but I smoke it so much that iv'e gained a psychological dependance on it.

I actually socialize/function better without it but I tend to have less control over my negative emotions when i'm sober and that's what bugs me about it.
>>
>>34494652
>Falling for the herbal jew

Weed is ok in moderation when you can actually get something from it aside from making your life a little more bearable.

If you're just like dudeweedlmao.jpeg you sort of turn into a faggot, too much weed isn't a good thing and you think it makes you cool and when you are like 16 years old it does make you cool but trust me you don't want to rely on weed when you are older haha

Fucking childish shit
>>
>>34494697
I do tons of weed and I don't think i'm cool.

Do you think it's better to be a functioning stoner than say a functioning hard drug user/cig user/drinker though?

I know there's a stigma but there's a lot of anons including robots who use weed because it feels better to get super high than it does to get super drunk. And you don't wake up with shit like hangovers either.
>>
>>34494697
this. I use it on a regular basis as a 21 year old, but I feel embarrassed to see 30 and 40 year old losers still raving about it.
>>
>>34494652
>What does /r9k/ think of weed? I don't know why people still treat it like a normie meme. For me it's a better anti anxiety/anti depressant than any shitty drugs I was forced to take from a doctor growing up and it makes food taste better and jerking off great.

Weed gives me ridiculous paranoid anxiety and dysphoria in even tiny doses.

What I find works is Kava Kava and Kratom. Both are legal in the US, found to be just as safe as weed , and as potent as prescription/illegal mind altering drugs. To be honest I think Kava/kratom are more potent than weed.
>>
>>34494902
how is it compared to weed.
>>
I'm moving to a state it's legal in a few days.

Anybody wanna suggest me some good strains or common weed knowledge so I don't look like a total noob going into the shop? Please?
>>
>>34494994
If you want a stimulant high, ask for jack herer. If you want a comfy lie down type high ask for purp
>>
Haven't smoked since last Monday after realizing how all of my friends who smoke are complete losers, probably gonna take an edible tomorrow but im not going back to smoking everyday, I threw away my pipe. Shit's a waste of time.
>>
File: 32323422.png (91KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
32323422.png
91KB, 240x255px
Why I hate pot and will never do it again:
It was bought from a dispensary and was tested, and I had already smoked half of the 1/4 I bought, not predispositioned for schizophrenia or psychosis either, had MRI in the past.

>be me
>smoked pot for about a year, sitting in my room like usual every fucking day, lazy and too demotivated to do anything because i'd rather smoke/vape pot and listen to music(it sounds amazing on pot)
>ripping out the bong all day this sunday afternoon
>about 30 minutes after my last session I decide to smoke again (I was a HUGE fucking pothead who smoked all the time because super high tolerance from smoking too much)
>as soon as I take another huge hit i immediately know somethings wrong
>body goes completely numb, horrible TV static/grain in vision and afterimages ensue, feel like im disconected from reality (Yes weed gives you visuals and makes you feel weird but NOT like this)
>start panicking as I pinch myself as hard as possible as I become disconnected from my surroundings
>feel nothing
>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME
>run out into the living room freaking out thinking im dying, heart pounding like fucking crazy
>lay down on the couch for like 30 minutes before I go back to my room
>2 MONTHS LATER
>still stuck with vision problems and still can't feel my body unless something is touching it (can't feel my muscle movement either, etc. smile/blinking eyes)
>horrible brain fog leaving me unable to picture or visualize my memories, no spatial awareness or time perception
>still have occasional panic attacks thinking i'm fleeting from reality, never even had anxiety or panic problems before,
>also for the first week after the experience my sense of hunger and thirst were gone completely and I had to forcefeed myself, also I couldnt even get a boner either.

the problem with weed is it's perfectly safe 99.99999% of the time and having a tiny chance of fucking you up
look up Depersonalization/Derealization
>>
EVERYONE on 4chan gets panic attacks when they smoke it.

/thread
>>
About to smoke some weed I lost when I was 17 (I'm 19 now)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.