[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do when the loneliness gets to you? I just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1434875666350.jpg (15KB, 453x381px) Image search: [Google]
1434875666350.jpg
15KB, 453x381px
What do you guys do when the loneliness gets to you? I just want a girl to talk to
>>
ignored and ridiculed for messaging girls to the point of simply giving up on doing that

women are usually pretty mean people, why would you want to talk to one?
>>
I go play a videogame that's infested by slavs and shittalk them.
>>
>>34493636
Like?

Fuck originality
>>
>>34493580
Play vidya. That's mostly it.
>>
video games
cry
>>
Convince my self that I don't need someone. But I'm not really lonely I actually have friends I play DnD with regularly that actually fucking appreciate me and the effort I make.
>>
>>34493580
make a korean interpals and girls will speak to you
>>
File: 1480568764842.jpg (13KB, 271x271px) Image search: [Google]
1480568764842.jpg
13KB, 271x271px
>>34493580

Why don't you obtain a friend? It cured my loneliness.

I had very bad social anxiety for most of my life and as a result I had no friends growing up. That led to depression, loneliness, and just shitty everything. After a while of working on myself I managed to obtain a best friend and a few other friends. Being social, as in hanging out with my best friend most days, has lifted my depression for the most part. I still have so much shit to fix in my life, but its much easier to deal with when I have a friend to lean on.

Does OP need advice? I used to be a sperg just like you.
>>
Exercise, music.
>>
>>34493628
>women are usually pretty mean people, why would you want to talk to one?
My biological impulses compel me to do so.
Also they're qt and I'm lonely/horny.
>>
>>34493953
>tfw your old friends all moved away
>>
>>34493989
well i suppose it's probably wrong to judge people en mass and not individually.
if you see a bee you know it's probably gathering pollen so i pretty much have an idea of what to expect i suppose your mileage may vary
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.