[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /osu/ here? ask a good osu player who wasted 3 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

who else /osu/ here?

ask a good osu player who wasted 3 years of his life indoors on a circle clicking game
>>
anything* im a dumbass
>>
>>34493076
Go play a real game like Overwatch
>>
>>34493076
do you regret doing it?
>>
>>34493162
>real game
>overwatch
>>
>>34493164
to a certain degree, yes

I don't regret meeting all the people that I have through this game though
>>
>>34493076
I want to get good
>>
>>34493076
osu is great, but i'm shit at it just like at any thing i do. Got stuck on 800pp and can't bother to practice everyday.
How much pp is a 'good player'?
>>
>>34493274
all relative, I have 8,5k+pp but I still don't consider myself good because of obvious reasons
>>
>>34493076
How do I get good using a mouse?
>>
File: 1483064765639.png (461KB, 674x666px) Image search: [Google]
1483064765639.png
461KB, 674x666px
>>34493076
Create robot lobby now!
>>
>>34493076
I'm still a higher 4 digit player, but my performance has decreased over the last months.
I dont really have any motivation left.
Any idea on how to revive it?
>>
I played osu for almost 3 years too, but I stopped because I was stuck in the 50k range and couldn't get better even with 8 hours practice per day.
Then I played mania because a friend was playing it too, but I didn't like most of the songs, so I stopped.

Now I'm just playing the piano and getting my shit wrecked in touhou.
>>
>>34493902
practice. practice practice practice
>>
>>34494175
motivation is always a hard one.
try to play less PP maps, I can recommend a few good maps that I really enjoy

game always turn out more fun that way :p
>>
Are you a noob ar10 whackamole player or a master race ar8-9 high bpm skillful reader player?
Also do you play the most fun mode; mania?
>>
>>34493076
can u show us some of ur best work please???
>>
>>34493076
Did you ruin your hand too? A buddy of mine got RSI from playing that.
>>
>>34493076
I only enjoy playing AR10 maps and I'm a 30k. People call me shit for DT farming and only playing AR9.5+ but hey that's the only way I enjoy the game. What rank are you?
>>
Been playing for nearly 4 years, the highest I got was like #880 global, then I sold my account, I couldn't feel any progress at all. Any tips maybe? I'm a HR fag who chokes every play
>>
File: kaballz.png (607KB, 1063x1337px) Image search: [Google]
kaballz.png
607KB, 1063x1337px
>>34493269
this is some helpful advice imo
>>
>>34493076
I think it's fun. It's also pretty cool that players can get very into it and very good at it (as evident with all of the people and strategies just in this thread) while also being very beginner friendly by offering them a huge variety of maps to play. And not to mention everyone is very nice to each other and the game doesn't have the toxicity of CSGO or League Etc.
>>
>>34496524
If you are an AR10 player or a DT player it can get pretty toxic.
>>
>>34496540
Fair enough, I have no experience there. I'm just barely doing 3 star maps and working up to 4. Either way, the game is a great way to share cool songs and have a fun time with people who are better and worse than you are.
>>
>>34496580
Games fun I like it but I only like playing fast songs so I play DT and AR10 songs. Lots of people flame you for it since if you play DT its pretty easy to rank up. Although I just think the people that flame you for it are just too slow to be a DT farmer.
>>
>>34493076
The community is the most fucking piece of shit thing I've ever seen and the celebrity circlejerking is fucking awful
The creator is an autistic cunt who can't accept criticism, you get silenced for literally no reason in the chat, Osu is fucking cancer
>>
File: 969322_1216602_big.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
969322_1216602_big.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
can I get a higher quality of this image?
>>
File: file.jpg (29KB, 600x165px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
29KB, 600x165px
>>34496910
Well, yeah. The average age is somewhere around 13 - 14 years if i remember correctly.
The community consists mostly of children.
But the game itself is great.

I like peppy tho
>>
>>34497073
peppy is an autistic fuckhead who thinks hes immune to criticism
fuck him
>>
Any osu original songs?
>>
>>34497138
Well there are nekodex and cYsmix as far as i know. Helblinde is going to create songs for osu! soon i think.
I dont like their stuff.
>>
>>34497093
cant argue with the fuehrer
>>
>trying to beatmap a song with increasing bpm in certain parts
Why does this have to be so difficult?
>>
I do anon, if anyone wants to add me on a message and I'll play with you (although I'm shit at the game)

mangaking4412
>>
hi joey

this reply isnt very oregano
>>
Is someone here the anon with the gf that wanted you to cuck them? That was a really hot thread and you were really cute.
>>
>>34497838
Just asking since I also play osu and I thought you were really cute. If you guys were looking for someone to do it with I would be gentle.
>>
I play osu pretty infrequently. Highest I hit was 22k rank over about 4 months playing pretty often a year ago then stopped playing because I started playing other games.
My supporter thing is ending tomorrow and I just received an email about refreshing it earlier today so this thread was quite the coincidence.
>>
>>34497838

Holy shit someone remembers that thread. It's gf here! I used to play osu but not so much anymore since I got banned a year ago for multiaccounting. Bf still plays though but he doesn't want me to post his username here, Doesn't wanna get doxed for nudes he said ;~;
>>
taiko > mania > not playing > ctb > standard
>>
>>34498337
I actually will never be able to look at anyone with a Canadian flag in osu the same way again thanks to you two. Was still interesting I thought it was a bait post at first.
>>
I just broke out of 300,000+ and now I'm 280,000 something

I have like 30 hours in the game and can FC most 3 star maps pretty easily and I can do 4 star maps (not very well)

Is this decent progress? Also any general advice? I feel like I'm mashing buttons so much in 4 star maps I feel like I'll never get better
>>
>>34498483
You actually just have to play a lot to get better. I think the best way to get better faster is to play maps that you can't FC but you can do them with some effort but if you do this you wont rank up fast.
>>
>>34498337
Yeah I could understand why he wouldn't want people to know his username after that lol. You guys were cute though. Hope he tries it out for you though.
>>
>>34498337
I seriously would have sex with your bf he was really cute looking with the thigh highs on.
>>
>>34493076
>literally weeaboo guitar hero

A u t i s m
t o
t h e
m a x
>>
how the fuck do you start playing HD
>>
I only played this game because I don't play any instruments but love chinese cartoon music. I stopped when I realized it's more trouble than it's worth. This shit will fuck your wrist up my guy.
>>
>>34499809
Just turn on HD its hard at first but you get used to it. HD DT farming is my favorite.
>>
>>34499809
I suggest you start playing HD on high AR and go lower step by step.
Its much easier with a short delay.
>>
hi OP, I used to be top 1k like a year ago. How do I get unbanned?
>>
File: pepp.jpg (222KB, 2048x1215px) Image search: [Google]
pepp.jpg
222KB, 2048x1215px
>>34500989
Give peppy money, Spare got unbanned that way.

Have you asked support?
After a year, there is a good chance they let you return.

Not OP btw
>>
Any tips on streaming? My fingers can't keep up
>>
>>34502366
don't mash
listen to the song
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/72474
>>
>tfw i always get the urge to regrip my mouse which ruins any consistency i might have/can't relax my arms/hands at all

this is so annoying

help
>>
Been playing for about 2 years. Still don't know what pp does. I just assume it's some sort of ranking
>tfw mouse pleb cause don't want to buy a tablet if im only gonna use it for osu!
>>
I've been playing really casually for a few years now. I can't really go higher than 8-9

how do get better?
>>
>>34503206
Dude I'm on off topic right now trying to guess who you are fuck. Are you Jordan?? Jordan has a pic of a meme girl so i'm guessing it's you omg
>>
>>34503613

SPARE IS THAT YOU
>>
>>34503756

bls respond you may know me
>>
>>34503756
;^)

oregano original YOU HAVE BEEN MUTED FOR 16 SECONDS
>>
>>34503756
>>34503826
>>34503839

who are you btw
>>
File: 1123-17343-18899.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1123-17343-18899.png
281KB, 535x466px
>too dumb to play osu
>>
>>34504124

Username is lol

So was i right? haha
>>
>>34504392
yes, your bait game sucks by the way.
>>
CLICK THE CIRCLES
TO THE BEAT
>>
Tell me how much i suck https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Froggenpoppin
>>
Its not that we're jealous of the pp gain for dt farmers, its just such a stupid habit to make if you actually want to improve. Hr is more acceptable since it atleast gives you aim training.
I see 4 digit players who cant even play ar 9 maps at all, let alone 8.
Reading is such a huge part of the game, dont fuck yourself over!
Theres mothing more satisfying than reading hard read maps!
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.