[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be born with high functioning autism and have an anxiety

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485212713716.jpg (335KB, 484x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485212713716.jpg
335KB, 484x527px
>be born with high functioning autism and have an anxiety disorder
>get upset and cry all the time as a kid
>couldn't really explain why i was crying to teachers because of autism
>kids would make fun of me too
>be 13 and now be in middle school
>am not able to keep up with the increasing hard work so i would run out of class and hide in bathrooms because of stress
>school doesn't know what to do with me so they put me in a self contained special ed class
>teacher was a no nonsense old school guy, the type who would have a paddle if the school let him
>have a thing in class called the "time out room"
>it was a small room with padded walls and floor, it was basically solitary confinement
>i would get thrown in there every time i would cry or get stressed out
>it got to a point where it happened every day for 4 months and i would stay in there all day with no food or bathroom breaks
>the only way i could get out is if i calmed down and singed a paper that said i was a bad boy and i would never freak out again.
>i wouldn't sign these because i knew it would keep happening anyway
>teacher would get pissed and would punch and kick me often for like i said 4 months
>i had and bunch of bruises and i would never fight back because i believed in the whole "turn the other cheek" type of thing
>mom found out what was going on and took me out of school
>by that time i was super depressed and i considered suicide but i never actually attempted to kill myself
>>
>>34492582
>i was then home schooled for two years (rest of middle school)
>but i hardly did any work because i wanted to keep my mind off of school as much as possible but i still had nightmares
>i want to try school again but my mom doesn't want me to but i forced her
>i enter high school with the plan that i'm not going to focus on grades but i will just try to get comfortable at school again and then maybe i'll work towards a diploma
>that never happened and all of my time in high school i was always paranoid that i would get beat up again or get arrested because there was now a school cop
>i make a couple of friends and improved on some things but what ended up happening was i would act normal outside of school but in school i would act really autistic
>i was then diagnosed with PTSD (no i'm not an SJW)
>then in 11th grade the vice principles son started bullying me
>and after a few months of calling me a fag in the halls to make others laugh he took it up a notch
>as i was walking home from school he pulled up in his car a pointed a hand gun at me
>he told me that he had dreams about shooting me and then he would strip me naked and hang me by the entrance to the school (there was small tree by the doors)
>then he drove off
>me and my parents went to the vice principle and told him what happened
>he said they didn't even own any guns and that i was making it all up because i hate his son or something
>me and my parents decided it was ok for me to drop out because of this + i had no credits anyway
>>
>>34492584
i'm now 19 and have been out of school for a little over two years. It wasn't til recently the nightmares stopped. I feel like i move on with my life now. In public i act normal and you would never guess i was autistic unless maybe you knew what to look for and hanged out with me a lot.

I just started learning how to drive and then after that i'll get my GED and then a job at UPS and maybe one day i'll be able to be a driver (they make around $75,000 a year and you don't need a college degree). Then i'll start doing stand up comedy as much as i can while i save up all my money and then after a few years i'll move to LA and have a UPS job and do stand up there.

I just wanted to tell this story because i felt like writing.
>>
>>34492593
have fun zooming anon, hope you're funny
>>
>>34492582
>teacher would get pissed and would punch and kick me often for like i said 4 months
>he told me that he had dreams about shooting me and then he would strip me naked and hang me by the entrance to the school (there was small tree by the doors)
>he said they didn't even own any guns and that i was making it all up because i hate his son or something

Jesus fuck. This is how school shooters are made. With all the shit you experienced, that was a justifiable Columbine.

Yet you didn't. Keep fighting the good fight, anon.
>>
File: IMG_3647.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>34492593
good luck man. hope everything works out at UPS and LA. sounds like you have understanding parents that have your back
>>
>>34492746
I never thought about shooting up my school. I live in rural Washington state where things are pretty conservative (i grew up near where Chris Pratt grew up). One town over a few years ago there was a school shooting and he killed around 3-5 people, i forget.
>>
>>34492830
yeah my parents are great, especially my mom.
>>
You sound like a pretty ok guy.

I hope things work out for you.
>>
>>34492593
Good luck, anon. You deserve it.
>>
Should've sued the school for that sweet cash
>>
Good for you OP, hope tings go your way.
>>
The Chris chan that tried, bloody good work anon you did it you beat the Normie's.
>>
>>34492593
All the best, anon. Exactly as >>34492746 said, rooting for you to be the ubermensch that by too many other peoples' efforts you shouldn't be.
>>
>>34492582

Some people won't understand the context of that image
>>
>>34492582
>>34492584
people are scum, my man
>>
>>34492584
>i was then diagnosed with PTSD (no i'm not an SJW)
stopped reading, all sympathy dropped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.