[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here self destructive. I lost a lot of weight and was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1733.jpg (39KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
39KB, 308x302px
Who else here self destructive. I lost a lot of weight and was getting everything together. I used to bike 10miles a day. ..something bad happened and now I have been destroying myself for the last 2 months. I put on 40 lbs and keep jerking off until my dick and balls hurt. I keep eating even when I wanna puke. How do I stop?
>>
Did something shitty happen at some point?

I do the same shit and it's a cycle. I'll get motivated and work out regularly (usually biking like you actually) then...some little thing makes me go "meh...I don't want to today" and BAM I'm unable to do anything for like...months. Then somehow I'll get myself going for a few weeks before I shut down again.

Bipolar runs in the family though, so...
>>
Same here except I'm starving myself. I'm already a 6'0 130lbs skelly and still keep going
>>
>>34491805
Yeah. I got dumped and I was trying to fight negative thoughts and feelings regarding the for months. I finally collapsed and dropped out of uni and just starting eating and Jung off.
>>
>>34491866
>Yeah. I got dumped

Careful, you might just get branded as a normie here!

Sounds like you're just depressed. You need to find something else to live for.
>>
>>34491943
This. Replacement is the best thing to do. Right now you've replaced her with shitty habits. Replace those shitty habits with the good ones again. Be logical, anon, you know that working out is better for you and it helps release stress relieving hormones into your body.
>>
>>34491969
Yeah, it's easy to replace gaping holes with easy shitty habits, harder to fit something back in that's as good.

Speaking of good habits though, I need to start using that pull-up bar again...
>>
>>34491943
>dropped out of uni and gained 40 pounds because you got dumped
>letting some bitch who's probably fucking someone else as I type this have that much control over your life

grow up faggot. take a few shots of vodka when needed and work through it like an adult you autist
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.