[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a girlfriend just like Misaki. Ever since I finished that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 18Misaki.jpg (97KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
18Misaki.jpg
97KB, 500x650px
I want a girlfriend just like Misaki. Ever since I finished that anime I started to obsess over the fact that there is no girl in the world like her. 3D girls are shit.
>>
File: 1484967951173.jpg (237KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484967951173.jpg
237KB, 960x960px
>>34491678
She will Never say she loves you to you. Ever.

So why try anon. why even bother to exist when your outsider.
>>
>>34491700
No girl will ever say she loves me either. So why bother.
>>
>>34491678
>girl that wants to be with you because you're a piece of trash worth less than a dog
Good taste as long as she gives you a hug.
Fuck, I wish that story would go on forever though. Finishing NHK hurt the most of all anime I've watched.
>>
File: fbm.jpg (29KB, 536x727px) Image search: [Google]
fbm.jpg
29KB, 536x727px
>>34491840
Me too. WTTNHK really hit me hard emotionally. Atleast I got a waifu from it, Misaki.
>>
>>34491771
Pretending isn't really fixing the situation now is it ?
>>
>>34491898
I got a waifu from it too and before anyone says anything, she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34491921
It actually does suppress the loneliness I feel everyday. Please shut your mouth.
>>
>>34492122
>has one opportunity to accomplish almost everything he wants

Doesn't.
>>
>>34492139
What are you on about? What opportunity?
>>
>>34491678
Read the manga and you won't want her anymore (or you're into that and will want her even more).
>>
>>34491993
wait what? at least pick sempai
>>
>>34492376
senpai reminds me of my only friend and that creeps me out.
>tfw offered sex from a married woman
i never asked for that feel.

i just want to help that sweet oneechan; she was all heart.
>>
>>34491678
Misaki doesn't exist man. You gotta stop hoping for her. Women don't really want to fix men, even with all the bullshit about feminism and gender roles the man is still supposed to be the guiding force in everything. You can either accept that and get a meaningful connection out of it or you can rebel against it and stay alone, but things aren't gonna change.
>>
>>34492282

Manga misaki was alright, but anime misaki was the cutest by far.

>all her knowledge of shit comes from a vast collection of bullshit books
>the only time she was right about anything was getting back everyone's money from the pyramid scheme
>fucked it up anyway

I'd unironically dick Pyramid Senpai any day though even if she's trying to cheat me.
>>
>>34491678
Misaki Ayuzawa?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.