[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of this board? It's like it's devoted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 32154.png (192KB, 693x304px) Image search: [Google]
32154.png
192KB, 693x304px
What is the point of this board?

It's like it's devoted to insecurities. Is this really what society is coming to just being insecure and trying to provoke it in other people?
>>
>>34491642
at one point it was a comfy place where social recluses to discuss hardships in life now it is full of "normies" and people who bait and try to provoke others and people who think its cool to be a shut-in even though for people who are actual shut-ins merely existing is nothing but misery depression and pain.
>>
>>34491642
dunno, I'm here after a long hiatus and it just looks like /b/ 2.0 to me so far
>>
>>34491642
>It's devoted to insecurities
That's where your wrong famalam, it's devoted to people that are insecure because of being pushed out from society. It's a place where they can share feels that people well integrated couldn't even imagine making them feel less alone and understood.
>>
>>34491738
I don't understand how talking about insecurities is sharing feelings and being understood.
I have scabs from rub burn on my ass from doing a lot of sit ups, how does someone understanding that I get a handful of crust when I touch my ass crack suppose to do anything besides gross out people hearing about my ass. I'm sure to them it would just gross them out as it would gross me out hearing about gay people and their ass or genital fixation they can't stop trying to push on everyone.
>>
>>34492263
I see it as a "I'm not alone, I'm therefore not the worst person on earth" situation. When you don't talk that much to others, it's easy to get stuck in your head and get obsessed with your insecurities. By expressing yours or reading about others, you can realize that there are others like you or some that are even worst making you in term, forget about your insecurities or just laugh about them. That's essentially what people do in social life but since robots are deprived of it they do it here.
But yeah you're right with all the gay/trap shilling, it shouldn't be an excuse to act like a degenerate.
>>
>>34492522
i don't get that, talk about your insecurities to forget about them?

im just shitting on gay stuff right now because its like the least interesting type of content.

why would anyone want a culture of insecurity? if you can fix it, try to fix it. if you can't then what makes you insecure about it. actually why the fuck would anyone want to share personal details like insecurities they'll just get doxxed and people will do stuff and rub it in your face as much as possible
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.