[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I increase my capacity to tolerate bullshit? For example

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (13KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
13KB, 202x250px
How do I increase my capacity to tolerate bullshit?

For example I'll immediately lose interest in a person if they make emotionally charged irrational "arguments". I do not even in the least bit feel like confronting their bullshit. I'll shut down mid conversation and just stand there like and autist wanting to leave.
>>
>>34491512
haha idk dude just like get over weirdo lol
>>
>>34491527
>haha idk dude just like get over weirdo lol
What did he mean by this
>>
You don't. Instead you get to realize that no company is better than your own because only you can tolerate your bullshit and it's more than enough as to have to tolerate another person's bullshit.
>>
>>34491630
But humans are social creatures; I feel lonely.
>>
>>34491727
like I said my man just get over it haha you dumbass lol just stop caring you dildo
>>
>>34491750
Kill yourself you inarticulate normie, how about that.
>>
>>34491512
>I do not even in the least bit feel like confronting their bullshit.
Lucky you. I cannot stop myself and will go on hour-long rants about how wrong they are and how Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>34491763
bro get this anger out man hahahaha you're not gonna make any friends if you're such a pussy all the time dude just go outside and play some ball with the brothers at the field man chill out haha
>>
>>34491727

Play games online with other robots, there are usually steamfag threads every day looking for people. Discord threads and traphunting threads. There's no limit to the vast wealth of friendship this board can offer. Other robots understand, and sometimes silence is best.
>>
>>34491853
I don't play videogames but I understand the sentiment. I don't have issues during the initial stages of relationships because I don't know the individuals yet. What I asked for was a way to work on tolerance.
>>
emotions are a real thing and choosing to ignore and devalue them in favor of exclusively logical arguments is irrational

you won't accept this, but your fabricated "cold blooded" identity and ego is a character flaw, you are not enlightened
>>
date a fellow autist
>>
>>34491527
best.

advice.
EVER.!!
>>
Expose yourself to bullshit situations more and more. Do things that cannot be completed unless you endure bullshit.

You'll get desensitized to it. Then you'll learn how to use the thing you do to your advantage. Then you'd be socially above the normie, in a purely psychopathic way.
>>
>>34491527
THIS OP
LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!

Origianlios!
>>
>>34491512
Are you an INTJ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.