[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I read that some tibetan meditation techniques help to choose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 92d3b0d3ecffa2ccaaa1fa38b92c7b7d.jpg (542KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
92d3b0d3ecffa2ccaaa1fa38b92c7b7d.jpg
542KB, 647x1000px
I read that some tibetan meditation techniques help to choose freely your next reincarnation.

Is this the only hope for us, robots? To br able to control the process so after we die/kill ourselves we can chose a better life instead or reincarnating passively anywhere?
>>
>>34491363
reincarnation isn't real.
when you die you, will simple cease to exist.
>>
>>34491396
>reincarnation isn't real.
We don't know
>>
Don't worry about that, anon. That is taken care of and it is in the future

Instead concern yourself with your present state. Don't get anxious over the future.
>>
>>34491434
Present state is shit
>>
File: teen_drinking[1].jpg (53KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
teen_drinking[1].jpg
53KB, 400x270px
ORIGINALLY YOLO
>>
>>34491452
It doesn't have to be. Any present state is actually quite grand and beautiful.

Now, for the material present state, I agree. It is most definitely shit. Unfair, filled with bullshit and evil. But let me tell you anon, there's far more besides material reality.
>>
File: 1393445810924.png (26KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1393445810924.png
26KB, 500x419px
>>34491420
Yes we do. When the truth is unpleasant, people tend to think it can't possibly be the real answer, so they say there is no known answer or make up bullshit instead.
>>
>>34491508
You talk like you're some kind of sage, it does make you look like an idiot.
>>
>>34491508
Enlighten us please

oc
>>
>>34491546
How do sages talk? Why does talking like a sage (which is to my understanding a wise man) making me look like an idiot?

Or is that your mind telling you that to protect itself? (the mind is a part of material reality)
>>
>>34491396
https://www.google.com/amp/www.outerplaces.com/science/item/4518-physicists-claim-that-consciousness-lives-in-quantum-state-after-death-AMPED
>>
>>34491363
it's probably a little bit of both, you have to keep in mind your real self(not a humanoid mammal) and your human bodies desires aren't exactly the same thing
>>
>>34491569
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said before and nothing anyone can say that will have as much impact on you as what you think of for yourself.

If you want insight, meditate. Seek the answers you want within yourself. They're there, most definitely.
>>
>>34491576
>keep tying to spam this link, hoping people don't realize it's the same bullshit religions have been spewing for millennia, updated for modern tastes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.