[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i stop the screams in my head, the loneliness, the depression,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1485127970313.png (252KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485127970313.png
252KB, 500x375px
how do i stop the screams in my head, the loneliness, the depression, the disconnection from reality. the social anxiety which feels like its constantly getting worse?
i cant take this anymore
>>
>>34491036

there's always death
>>
>>34491036
Yeah, like >>34491074 said. There is always death. Or you can talk back to the voices of they'll listen.
>>
>>34491074
Im to much of a coward to KMS
>>34491134
its my own consciousness screaming, not some sort of voices
Lately everything going on seems to be getting worse, the last month was just a shit filled spiral
>>
>>34491237
Talk about it. That's why you're here. It always helps to write your thoughts out, go ahead and vent, I'm listening anon.
>>
>>34491036
I'm too shitty right now by you are a bot/shill.
>>
File: 1473799978701.jpg (17KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
1473799978701.jpg
17KB, 200x204px
I'm on the same boat anon

>Barely have any friends
>Can barely call them friends
>One of them's a QT that ive been crushing on for years
>She tells me she likes me
>Get into relationship, happiest time of my life
>Someone actually cares about me and likes me for who i am and not just because i "make le funny memes"
>Month later she breaks up with me
>Relationship only lasts a month
>A fucking month
>Haven't hung out with anyone since, since shes in friend group shes always with them, and they don't want to invite me too now
>Have no other friends
>They didn't really like me before anyway
>Have no one to talk to about it

I just feel so fucking lonely and depressed, and my social anxiety is too bad to make new friends. I've considered suicide, but don't want my parents to suffer. I'm so sick and tired of being so sick and tired. It feels especially frustrating having known what true happiness feels like, then having it ripped out of you so sudden.

You're not alone, anon.
>>
>>34491271
well a girl i was with for 3 years left me out of the blue, i also had lost my job a few weeks after this, i got into a bad accident the same week i lost my job . I've developed this overwhelming anxiety, which has left me stuck in my house since just before new years,
my days consist of waking up , playing vidya, getting drunk and watching movies/ finding music , i thought after a few weeks id start feeling better but any attempt i make to change my situation ends up getting worse.
i dont feel mentally here. i feel like im off somewhere else.
My anxiety attacks are giving me really bad chest pains lately to the point where i cant stand .

>inb4 normie faggot, ive always had social anxiety and been a weird fuck, its just getting worse lately
>>
File: BE one with you.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
BE one with you.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>34491036
>Disconnecting.
You're not disconnecting vom reality.
You just found out that THIS reality is not worth it
It's not worth the struggle..
>>
>>34491036

Have you considered leaving your room?
>>
I mentally cracked and decided to say fuck everyone. Immersing myself in my own interests. In the past 2 years I've learned Japanese becoming proficient enough to pass the JLPT N5 and Korean to get a grade 5 score on the TOPIK. I started German two months ago and plan on taking an official aptitude test this summer to hopefully be accepted into a university in Germany for free education. I haven't acknowledged another person in any meaningful way for several years now and don't plan to moving forward. Accepting asceticism and asexualism has changed my life for the better.
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (44KB, 400x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
44KB, 400x281px
>>34491459
I have some similar feels, but not to that severity. I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering anon, but don't feel alone. That dark pit in your heart grows inside of all of us, more so the people on this board.

You aren't alone friend. Don't feel that way. Don't forget, people are like seasons, and even the most "permanent" people in our lives leave. Believe me, I know that sounds like normie "b urself" bullshit, but it's true. You're gonna live on, and it may be hard for a while, like really hard. But remember, although we're just voices you still have us buddy.
>>
File: 1484358218159.jpg (48KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
1484358218159.jpg
48KB, 1200x801px
>>34491419
thanks anon, i know how exactly how you feel when you say you have someone who actually cares and likes you for who you are .>>34491534
if this is true what do you suggest
>>34491549
Yeah i have but every time i go out it makes me feel worse about myself when i get home >>34491587
i wish i could accept something like that. I cant comprehend it currently, and thinking that way just stresses me out , i cant explain why
>>
>>34491675
i fuck this post up pretty good

>>34491657
honestly i spend alot of time on here and outside of the escapism i feel when playing video games/reading books. Reading what you robots say makes me feel good sometimes, i can relate . Which is so hard for me outside of my room . Lately anyway
>>
File: connected.png (206KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
connected.png
206KB, 500x374px
>>34491675
If I would know what to do I would live a happy live.
Another anon gave me hope with somekind of ideology.Wich is the only Ideology that made any sense to me.Other than that...I dont know anon.I'm trying to find out atm
>>
ITT: normies complain about "muh anxiety"

fuck off, thanks
>>
My reality is skewered to say the least. Voices tell me that I'm Satan. I have derealization/depersonilazation and insomnia due to a Dxm habit. I don't think I understand what death is anymore
>>
>>34492005
what got you to that point anon?
>>
>>34491587
wish i could do this but im a weak willed retard
>>
>>34492142
I might actually be an archetype manifest apply holographic reality principle/consciousness,oness all jumbled together with thc and Dxm and lingering childhood memories of being named beelzebub in a strict religious upbringing and there ya go
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.