[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Companies you just fucking hate It's not that I hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: google.png (154KB, 5678x1893px) Image search: [Google]
google.png
154KB, 5678x1893px
ITT: Companies you just fucking hate

It's not that I hate Google's products, I use Gmail and YouTube, it's just that I hate their whole corporate persona. I hate reading about how they let their nu-male employees take naps at work like fucking children. I also hate how they shove "progressive" politics onto the Google and YouTube homepages a lot. I started using Bing because I got so tired of it.
>>
>>34490327
>I started using Bing because I got so tired of it.
You know Microsoft is the company trying to shift Silicon Valley from liberal to conservative right? In the past couple years they have been shifting their cash away from Democrats to Republicans because Republicans are more business friendly. They are trying to convince other tech companies to do the same. Apple is even starting to donate to Republican campaigns now.
>>
Nestle. Whenever I am grocery shopping I avoid Nestle products like the plague. I don't even actively think about it anymore, I pick up whatever item and check first if it's from Nestle.
>>
>>34490327
It's a private company. If you don't like it, don't support it. But given your first sentence, you're too ungrateful to even do that.
>>
>>34490585
Google is a publicly traded company. Not private. Why do you feel the need to lie your ass off?
>>
>>34490327
>I hate reading about how they let their nu-male employees take naps at work like fucking children.
But shit like that has been studied to improve worker performance and efficiency.
>>
>>34490327
>I also hate how they shove "progressive" politics

I hate any company that does this.
>>
>>34490327
>I hate reading about how they let their nu-male employees take naps at work like fucking children

Maybe if you weren't such a stupid piece of shit, you'd have understood it isn't because they want their employees to nap like children, it's to encourage them to spend as much time as possible working long hours for nothing.
>>
>>34490754
>I hate every large public facing company in the world
>>
>>34490849
Pretty much, yes.

Fuck them.
>>
>>34490824
Well fuck that too.
>>
>>34490327
Google isn't such a bad company, just the way business is done in general there is really only so much they can do. I would say compared to some of their corporate peers they're actually probably doing a lot of good in the world since in like 1990 something there was this one year microsoft used tax loop holes to not pay corp taxes to the state and it ended up being like the exact same amount as that states education budget deficiet, it's like the money to pay for a bunch of school kids education went to bill gates wallet instead. In terms of what businesses do tho google probably is better than some of their corporate peers although I doubt they really have much care about their fellow countrymen around them let alone their fellow man in general.
>>
>>34490913

Their leaders are soulless globalists, just like most successful companies. They live life on a different level. Money, power and ego is all that matters to them. They would have you believe otherwise, given all their philanthropy work. Why does every billionaire become a philanthropist? To feed their god complex. They all can't wait to 'take a step back from daily operations' and 'focus on our charity work.'

i.e they still get to collect a massive salary for doing nothing day to day at the company, meanwhile travelling around Africa for photo ops, before retreating back to their $100 million dollar home in an al-white, gated community in the states.
>>
File: Al-White-Headshot-crop.jpg (545KB, 890x1193px) Image search: [Google]
Al-White-Headshot-crop.jpg
545KB, 890x1193px
>>34491164
Joke's on you, Al White is BLACK.
>>
>>34491164
I don't know them, it's like if you were busy working and got a huge amount of cash it'd probably be kind of difficult to determine at what point you have enough where helping other people would be possible, let alone trying to put it to work and organize how to help other people, like getting volunteers to even help and management for it would be very difficult. I really wouldn't mock the amount of effort it takes to do that stuff. Although some rich people basically have the entire economy in their pocket that the operation of the world basically depends on them deciding not to just keep it all to themselves and it stunts the growth of the economy.
>>
>>34490585

>I-if you don't like it don't support it

We already know the obvious solution you fucking retard. This thread is a rant.
>>
>Facebook
>Google
>Microsoft
Hate all of them, they all sell your data and cooperate with the 5 eyes in global survielance.
>>
>>34490327
I hate google too mostly because they pushed their "social network" google+ so hard back in 2011 it became creepy quick.
And also Facebook for obvious reasons.

I can't really blame Zuckerberg, if I was in his shoes I would be datamining the shit out of these dumb fucks too.
>>
>>34490369
>not drinking nesquick
found the cuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.