[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl you'll ever meet in your life has already been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: used_goods.jpg (2MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
2MB, 1564x1564px
Every girl you'll ever meet in your life has already been tainted by Chad's cum.
>>
>>34490174
THIRTY SEPTUMS TO THE NORD THAT CAN IDENTIFY AT LEAST ONE OF THESE WENCHES
>>
>>34490174
I know. This is why I turn down girls when they ask me and I don't ask out any.
>>
>>34490174
My last two gf's were virgins when we met, checkmatebruh.
>>
>>34490195
Haha shut up and take my upboat kind gentle-sir!! xD
>>
>>34490174
Chad is apparently a demigod of some pantheon, able to ejaculate eternal semen onto the countenance of every female I've laid eyes on and ever will lay eyes on, so I just kind of consider him and his cum to be a non-factor at this juncture and continue to live my life.
>>
b-but anon, shouldn't you feel special that when girls turn 30 they chose you over chad cock :^)
>>
>>34490195
Awe true to Caesar.
You degenerate profligate.
You belong on a cross with the rest of the NCR.
>>
>>34490244
you keep talking to me like that and the only thing that will be upboated will be my salty nuts in your gullet while you slumber
>>
>>34490174
I came over my own face once
>>
>>34490174
>tfw you will never be the first cum for her to taste
>>
>>34490174
Who's middle?
>>
>>34490546
Your mom

This is prob not original
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.