[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wants friends >he wants a gf >he wants to be "accepted"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0296.png (94KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.png
94KB, 600x541px
>he wants friends
>he wants a gf
>he wants to be "accepted"
>he wants "love"

These are traits of failed normies. A robot doesn't care about such petty nonsense.

Most people are worthless filth and don't deserve your time or energy.
>>
>>34489028
THANK YOU

This is a true robot's mind at work.
>>
>>34489100
/r9k/ is infested with butthurt INFPs
>>
People are not worthless.

It's just not worth while to try and please everybody. Like I've had people that are just so disrespectful toward me that I just troll them with non-sense or weird stuff so that when they're trying to get my attention rather than actually doing anything that will bother me they're just wasting their time talking non sense which is way easier to ignore since it's stuff I'm not interested in. I've found this is a pretty good tool to get people that would act really weird and aggressive about trying to get my attention to buzz off instead of being a douche and disrespecting people to get them to leave me alone and just pissing them off or hurting their fee fees telling them they're worthless.
>>
i'd just like to not be afraid of them
>>
>>34489028

I miss when r9k wasn't full of the mentally ill (trap lovers), meme spewing children (pepe, ree, tendies etc) and this forever alone virgins who can't stop hating women because of their own failings.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 600x600px
>>34489028
I wanna start a gang of cheeki breeki STALKERS.
>>
>>34490085
Disagree on the last bit

Anyone who's spent a reasonable amount of time around women hates them
>>
>>34489888
The mental gymnastics are hilarious!
So you act like a douche to douches so you dont be a douce?
Fucking retard.
>>
>>34489831
Can't be a robot if you're F
>>
>>34489028
Pretty much.
The definition of a robot is one who has become so inhumanly neglected that they no longer crave human social desires. They are a robot. Mechanical and unfeeling.

How did we stray so far from this?
>>
>>34489028
>i am above social interaction and fleeting pleasures
tipping_fedora.png
humans are social creatures that desire social interactions, including intimacy and companionship. you can use your "i am above petty human desires" defense mechanism all you like but it wont work forever
>>
>>34490152

>neckbeard detected

A robot doesn't hate because a robot doesn't care. You just seem like a bitter person
>>
File: DieRoastieWhores.jpg (80KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
DieRoastieWhores.jpg
80KB, 600x411px
>>34489028
I only want a few friends that i share similar interests with. Romantic feelings for love can easily be fapped away.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.