[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you're not a roastie that can just send her nudes to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: gondola087 shower.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gondola087 shower.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
tfw you're not a roastie that can just send her nudes to people for free games on steam

i just want to play terraria, thats my only goal in this life
but nooooo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34488645

just pirate it

it's not that hard
>>
>>34488723
i finally acquired a shitty laptop and im scared of ruining it..
>>
>>34488645
It's like, $5. Just how underage are you?
>>
>>34488870
i don't have a bank account
and they don't sell steam cards in my country
>>
>>34488950
You have to be 18+ to post on this website.
originatoraviolo
>>
>>34488950
Just kiss a autistic beta for 5 bucks and get it jeez
>>
>>34489048
i-im 20..
>>34489055
i have like 40$ but i can't transfer it to steam
>>
>>34489135
You should probably just send lewds for $5 honestly
>>
>>34489361
but im a dude..
i-i will send you a pic of my hairy balls if you want
>>
>>34488950
Where the fuck are you from guy?
>>
>>34489900
israel
oregeno desu
>>
>>34489135
Go buy some meth you autist
>>
>>34490309
OOOYYYY VEYY
>>
anyways, if anyone feels like helping a jew out this is my steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kakaaakaaa/
tfw even tf2 wont run on your shitty laptop

if i ever get a bank account ill be sure to pass it on and help out some other autists or underage b8s
>>
>>34488645
>>34490549
I can tell you're underage, so maybe you don't know how torrenting works. I suggest looking up some tutorials online. Download the game off of a public tracker. It really is not difficult.
>>
>>34489135
Buy a burner credit card or open a bank account with checking and saving.
Fuck man id send you 5 dollars no problem.
>>
>>34490499
Hes from Israel and i doubt they got that crystal there.
Fuck you straight edge.
>>
>>34490605
its kinda sad but im really 20
ive been looking up on it since i got this laptop, but i wont understand enough to be certain i wont fuck up this computer
like how do i know this wont fuck my shit up?
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/16448165/Terraria_v1.3.4.4

>>34490639
you need at least ~90$ to make one here and i only have 40$

besides, i would probably have a panic attack trying to communicate with the girl at the desk
>>
>>34490712

Chances are it would've been removed long ago if it wasn't 100% safe anon. I've literally never gotten a virus or bad software from a torrent site. Just gauging the value of something I usually can't afford and supporting the things I like when I actually can. Also my rock and chisel is like 15 years old so I can only play stuff from like 2002-06.
>>
>>34488778
so fucking go to the grocery store with some money and buy a prepaid card that you can enter the code online you idiot

terraria gets boring after you beat hell also
>>
>>34490712
>how can I tell it won;t fuck up my pc
Check the number of seeders and read the comments. I've never gotten a virus from piratebay in the 10 years I've been using it, just use common sense and stop being a pussy. Worst case scenario you'll have to reinstall your OS. Not a big deal.
>>
>>34490791
>>34490830
virus total is saying all the torrent clients im trying to download have viruses
ive tryed BitTorrent and utorrent
>>
>>34491076
>using an anti virus program
God you're computer illiterate. First of all those are false positives, second of all just fucking uninstall that piece of shit.
>>
>>34491196
>using an anti virus program
>uninstall that piece of shit.
should i delete system32 while im at it?

and ive just read online that utorrent have done some shady sneaky shit in the past
>>
>>34491269
>should i delete system32 while im at it?
Great meme you fucking retard

>and ive just read online that utorrent have done some shady sneaky shit in the past
When bitcoin was exploding, utorrent instilled a miner on a client version. I personally use deluge when I'm on a windows machine it's open source and safe
>>
>>34491196
>muh common sense 2017
>muh ram

>>34491269
Just use qbitorrent or whatever other open source client.
>>
>>34491400
>>muh common sense 2017
>>muh ram
You didn't refute it, you just used meme arrows.
>>
>>34491440
But you're the one who started with the meme arrows anon.
>>
>>34491480
I followed up with an elaboration. You don't understand the difference?
>>
Use Transmission as your torrent client, then.

Source is here:
https://github.com/transmission/transmission
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.