[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is slut shaming Good or Bad. Moral obligation or needless bullying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1484173698565.jpg (79KB, 750x687px) Image search: [Google]
1484173698565.jpg
79KB, 750x687px
Is slut shaming Good or Bad.
Moral obligation or needless bullying?
Serious Question.

Inb4 white knight betafag
Inb4 all women are whores
>>
>>34488502
Women need to be slut shamed for their own protection
>>
>>34488502
The real thing a chad would do is not care.
Stop caring about someone who would giggle at watching you get raped and or beaten.
Women look at you like free money and something to entertain them.
Stop caring about women.
>>
>>34488502
The answer is arbitrary. Should everyone within earshot be thick skinned, then there is nothing wrong with this, as it won't mean anything to anyone. Should everyone be thin skinned, then there will be an issue
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 392x375px
>>34488502
I don't think thats enough JPEG

here,I fixed it for you
>>
>>34488502
I don't give a shit what normies do. My own morals have lead me to my own decision. Forcing your own view on other people doesn't work. \

My answer is that I don't shame, but I don't give a fuck if other shame.
>>
>>34488502
is killing good or bad?
is kicking puppies good or bad?
they obviously don't know its bad because they're degenerate. it's not like shaming them will even help. they just don't have proper family values. or a proper upbringing. i've learned to just live my life and not associate, it's not me so that's all that matters. i don't condone it.

i really hate how america is now pro-slut life
you can't even slut shame. you cannot hate on a girl for fucking 50 guys in one night and doing the same the next day. she is just as good as any other girl.

i need to fucking move
>>
also chokers ahve nothing to do with sex stop this meme now

its just fashion you lame meme promoter

>thin lace floral, pink velvet, baby pink silk, diamonds

the one in your pic is just for 90s aesthetic
>>
File: smug_mercy.jpg (59KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
smug_mercy.jpg
59KB, 881x758px
>>34488502
People should be judged by their actions. If a girl sleeps around, calling her a slut is a pretty apt description.

If people are ashamed of their actions (ie, girls are ashamed of sleeping around), they'll take issue with being called out on them (most sluts do because their slutiness is usually caused by some issue/baggage that they can't deal with). If people aren't ashamed, they won't really give a shit.

Ever wonder why when you call an asshole an "asshole," they don't give a fuck? Because if they're actually an asshole, they're not ashamed of whatever they've done.

If people don't want to be judged by their actions, they should avoid all social contact and become practically dead to the world. Because they'll always be judged by what they've done.

The issue with slut shaming comes up when someone is shamed and they haven't really done anything slutty. This is really just an attempt by the shamer to exert force over the shamed as a means to an end (feel superior/better about themselves, blackmail/hurt the person they've shamed, etc.).
>>
>>34488746
Do you want to know how can I tell you're a virgin, Anon? originalelalio
>>
>>34488502
well yes it is bad because women don't suffer any consequences for their actions. they can just cheat on you and no one is going to call her out on being a slut. society has done a great job at restricting male sexuality by making them pay child support or putting them in jail if they rape but society has done the opposite for women and they are free to do as they please without any consequences including raping little boys and suing them after for child support and winning.
>>
>>34488746
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES RETARD.
Shes just fucking and sucking to chad
>>
>>34488805
>tfw all those came in the mail last wk
>considered buying the same ones again bc they're so pretty and one day they might never be there again
>just in case for insurance
>>
>know a bunch of girls who have casual sex
>absolutely none of them cheat on their partners despite given opportunities
>know a bunch of guys who cheat on their girlfriends all of the time and laugh it off
>don't believe in casual sex myself personally but don't hate people who choose to partake in it
>don't believe in cheating on your partner but don't really care about it because of muh morals

I don't know which hostile group to join. I've had casual sex a few times, felt pretty empty because I've never had a girlfriend. One time I convinced my oneitis to cheat on her shitty boyfriend with me for three months. Felt good, but then she went back with him. Broke up with him like a year later, but I was too beta to realize she wanted to reconnect. Fuck I'm just blogging now.

Slut shaming is okay but it's also not okay. Who cares. People are stupid, gender aside.
>>
Have you guys ever actually encountered a slut and been around for the blowout/discussions afterwards with a group of your peers? You guys are deusional if you think a girl sluts around a bunch of times in one night and then doesn't get looked down upon by her female/male friends. I have seen this happen about a thousand times.
>>
>>34488502
The answer is all women are whores. OP can't inb4, newfriend.
>>
>>34488746
>waaaah I cant berate someone for having fun without looking like an asshole
>>
>>34489548
>wahhh I can't berate someone for undermining the foundation of Western civilization without looking like an asshole
Ftfy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.