[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I join the army? I'm already a emotionally unstable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1465113219504.jpg (70KB, 815x494px) Image search: [Google]
1465113219504.jpg
70KB, 815x494px
should I join the army? I'm already a emotionally unstable suicidal freak who spends most of his days fantasizing of living in s.t.a.l.k.e.r style wasteland. In a way its a noble alternative to suicide and if you live through it you have a excuse to be a NEET, people will treat you better because your a veteran, and you are molded into a chad
>>
>I'm already a emotionally unstable suicidal freak
No, you're 13.
You should shut up and talk to girls while it's still okay to fuck up.
>>
what country?
if you're in somewhere like america or britain you'll probably spend your time repairing jeeps in the middle of nowhere, war isn't like that anymore
>>
File: 0553.jpg (76KB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
0553.jpg
76KB, 1065x859px
>>34488218
No, kill yourself. There is so much wrong with this post, but i'll keep it short because I know you're retarded.

If you want to live in a wasteland, visit Somalia. If you want to join the Army as Infantry don't. People in the Military don't live a wasteland lifestyle, most of them sleep in a nice bed in (Respective country). At least try for Chair force it's better. No one actually gives a fuck if you're a veteran, If you're suicidal emotionally unstable or otherwise psychologically incompetent you will be rejected anyway.

TL;DR: Focus on school and get practice with girls while you still have the chance.
>>
>>34488267

You talk like that isn't some useful shit to know senpai. Mechanical knowledge and 'redneck fixin' is a very valuable skill to have.
>>
>>34488218
STALKER Not the bullshit you posted.
Also you should kill your self you wont make it pass the recruiter.
>>
I just looked it up and I guess you have to be off of medication for an entire year before you can be accepted into the military. This is fucking bullshit.
You also cant have suicidal thoughts.
Who the fuck doesn't have suicidal thoughts? Everyone does. Are they really still looking for superchads? We're not even at war.
>>
>>34488758
I'm curious to know how they Gage that information. Like what do they do scan your brainwaves? I cant think of a single reliable system other than background checks.
>>
>>34488814
They can't. They just have to go by your word and medical records I think.
>>
They don't let retards in, unless it's the U.S. army, every one of those guys I met has been a retard.
>>
>>34488758
>>34488348
Should have listened, faggot
>>
Why would you want to waste every bodies time and resources just to get yourself killed. Join a job to do a job not just sit around and wait to get killed. Holy fuck what a pointless thread. Why would you wanna go through all the training and work just to try and get killed. If you're in a dangerous situation where you could get killed that means other people could too, and your dumb ass getting killed doesn't help them survive that situation.

If you want someone else to kill you just go be yourself in more social settings than on your computer.
>>
There is NO reason to ever join the army unless you desperately want in the military and the other branches won't take you

>AF for marketable technical training
>Coast guard for cozy beach life
>Navy if you have a huge travel boner and don't mind being cooped up on a ship
>Marines if you want to kill things

I cannot think of a single reason to choose the army
Leadership treats you like shit and you will be working with complete doofuses
>>
>>34489560
You haven't been in the army have you?
>>
>>34489447
Gotta love how everyone thinks that all jobs in the military present a significant elevated risk of death.
>>
>>34488218
>>34488218
Come join the FSA or White Helmets in Syria. Drop a throwaway ITT. It will give you tons of life experience and amazing stories to tell and it's a great cause.
>>
>>34488814
No you just don't tell your recruiter and you especially don't tell MEPS. The only thing you can't lie about is criminal records
>>
>>34488218
>should I join the military?
>I'm an emotionally unstable suicidal freak
No, I don't think you'd even pass enrolment.
>>
>>34490057
I use to think that. I ended up taking a mech job because of my vision and lack of experience with firearms I didn't know if I'd be any good at a combat MOS. I sometimes think I should take one because I have a lot less responsibilities than other people in life where the consequences of danger would hurt less people if I were in that position. Non combat jobs are pretty cool though and you get to 'play' with some really awesome hardware and tools. I had no idea what a noncombat MOS would be like but it's really awesome keeping the combat stuff going and we have way more combat material available than I ever would of suspected from how you hear people talk about POG's.
>>
Just join the Navy, be a nuke. It's the easiest and most fulfilling job in the entire military. I wish I had chosen to be one, every nuke I talk to says it's amazing.
>>
All this sounds cool on paper but truth be told if you join a combat MOS you will 99% percent of the time be sitting around doing bullshit with 1% of the time being some sort of cool training.

There isnt any wars going on now. You wont get to go fight and survive in the field. You will just watch anti rape power points.
>>
>>34488758
90% OF THE FUCKING MITARY ISNT MARCHING OFF TO WAR AND MACHINE GUNNING DOWN HAJI YOU NIGGER
AND A DEAD SOLDIER IS A LOSE OF MONEY THAT TAX PAYERS PAY FOR.
You know nothing child.
>>
>>34491114
>tfw country doesn't even have nuclear powered ships.
>tfw only reactor in my country is a research reactor
>tfw Can't fulfil my goals of being a nuke
>>
Army seems like a good way to stop being a pussy, make some friends, acquire a few useful skills and maybe do fun stuff if you're lucky
>>
>>34491114
/k/ troll please go away.
>>
>>34491288
To see combat, you either have to go SF in your country or join the french foreign legion
>>
>>34491114
>Just join the Navy, be a nuke.
Highest rate of suicides among all navy jobs
>>
>>34488218
>unstable suicidal freak
Explain?
>>
>>34488218
>emotionally unstable suicidal freak
The only way you'd be useful to the military is if you donated your body to research before you /exitbag.
>>
>>34488758
>Are they really still looking for superchads? We're not even at war.
Yeah, why not waste the budget on useless delusional manchildren during boring peacetime?
>>
>>34488417
Still not stalker live.
>>
>>34488758
>>34496684
They're not looking for "superchads"
There's a bunch of spergs in the military, infantry included
>>
Go for it my dude
>>
>>34498082
Were you in the military, anon?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.