[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create ISIS >bomb both Syria and Lybia >people manage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (321KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1440x1440px
>create ISIS
>bomb both Syria and Lybia
>people manage to escape that hellscape by coming to the US
>virtually everyone of them works hard
>at the height of islamic estremism only1 guy in the entire US decided to shoot lots of people

>get kicked out on remembrance day for no good reason whatsoever
>they will go back to their countries, wich are still bombed by us and wich are still plagued by ISIS

How does it make you feel guys? Should we feel responsible for it? Was this the right choice?
I'm genuinely conflicted.
>>
I think you should post this in the POLITICS BOARD
>>
>>34487998
>>>/pol

bloxxbloxxbloxxyblox
>>
>>34488029
>>34488037

I wanted to talk with actual human beings. At this point /pol/ is a echo chamber, I already know what the answers are.
I'd rather debate this here.
>>
>>34488062
>/r9k/
>actual human beings

top kek lad
>>
>>34488113
At least I won't get stock answers here.
>>
>>34487998
Lets be real anon, you're not conflicted in the slightest. Just look at your greentext again and tell me that someone against the refugee importation would write that.

Personally, I'm glad that they're leaving. Everyone already knows that about half of the refugees in Europe weren't from a war-torn country and were gaming the system. The remaining ones spread Islam, which I consider to be the most aggressive and detrimental political force today.
>>
I'm not conflicted, it's not my problem or anyone elses problem in the united states, we shouldn't have to deal with the shit refugees bring, they need to rebuild their own countries and stop chimping out.

>le we created isis because we destabilized the middle east meme

everyone wanted to remove Saddam, even liberals, he was a horrible dictator that needed to be dealt with.
Qaddafi too, those things just happened to not have worked out very well, it was a humanitarian issue and now leftists use hindsight to act all smug about it because it went wrong.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>should we feel responsible for it

We? Average (or below average, hurr) citizens of the U.S.? Good christ, no. Maybe an iota of vague guilt if you vocally supported the Iraq War, or even worse, the Arab Spring. Maybe a wee little bit if you were rock-hard at the prospect of US taxpayer shekels being funneled into the FSA to stick our dick where it doesn't belong AGAIN

I tend to believe that a nation should allow only individuals that are extremely likely to benefit the nation at large, and its citizens. To me, this means people with a minimum of shared values possessing skills that the population of the U.S. is at a severe deficit of.

Do I mind blocking an Irishman from coming here because he's got no skills that are desperately needed, while accepting a hypothetical Cuban, Yazidi, Chinaman, or fucking Berber tribesman with needed skills and a nearly-sure chance of assimilation and productivity? No, not at all. My objective in my ideals is to produce the most capable population possible. Importing disenfranchised people without considerable skills, assets, etc to perform low-skill labor or attempt to re-educate them in the US for later employment doesn't make pragmatic/utilitarian sense. It decreases the overall capability of the population to thrive in a "modern" environment. I don't give two shits if someone is the finest hunter-gatherer around or the most adept at prospering in a theocratic islamo-fascist shithole. Great for them, I want folk that will prosper in THIS nation.

I do not believe that the citizens of the nation have a responsibility to the citizens of any other nation, bar none.

I do believe that the individuals responsible for such awful decisions such as the Iraq War, policy enabling the Arab Spring, and other foreign policy debacles should face stringent punishment. In a LARPy sense, I'm a fan of public hanging.

>rememberance day

Yeah, I don't give even a tenth of a shit about that
>>
File: 1485053064305.jpg (197KB, 534x549px) Image search: [Google]
1485053064305.jpg
197KB, 534x549px
>>34488540
I like you.

originally of course.
>>
File: 1474832549819.jpg (62KB, 546x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474832549819.jpg
62KB, 546x800px
>>34488540
further on rememberance day

Shouldn't even be relevant to any rational conversation, its a complete appeal to emotion. A contrived human construct meant to evoke emotion over the second world war, and specifically atrocities committed towards Jews (read: khazars). It has nothing to say about the average capability/intelligence of a population, it has nothing to say about an economy, it has nothing to say about security.

And by the way, security is the least of my worries, although it would be woefully easy for folk to hit the power-grid (and no not with EMPs or explosives, i'm talking 8 dudes with 3 trucks and basic tools driving around)

"terrorist attack" or mass violence in general are so statistically improbable to fall victim to that it does not concern me; i feel that personal security is one's own concern primarily. that and I live a bit in the boonies so i ain't got shit to worry about

To finish, I'd like a citation on "virtually everyone of them works hard" and "only 1 guy in the US decided to shoot lots of people", although that 2nd one is pretty patently false

so ya there's my sperging i hope you enjoy

thanks for killing 15 minutes on this 3rd shift for me you leftist fucking shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.