[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I kinda like this image... what if someone's thinking of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: hope.jpg (342KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
342KB, 1280x960px
I kinda like this image... what if someone's thinking of you and doing this right now?
>>
File: 1470697610171.jpg (26KB, 1005x576px) Image search: [Google]
1470697610171.jpg
26KB, 1005x576px
I am absolutely 100% certain no one has nor ever will masturbate while thinking of me.

one hundred fucking percent certain.
>>
>>34487859
it would make me happy
>>
File: 123827327.jpg (6KB, 184x240px) Image search: [Google]
123827327.jpg
6KB, 184x240px
I don't know anyone but my mom and dad

>tfw either your mom or dad are masturbating to you
>>
I know exactly one person has masturbate to me
25 years ago
When we were still in jr high and I was too autistic to accept affection
>>
File: 1485335763242.jpg (18KB, 348x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485335763242.jpg
18KB, 348x423px
Back in high school, this was a comforting idea. But now that I'm a NEET with zero contact with females outside of family and haven't talked to any girls from school in nearly 5 years, it's safe to say I'm not involved in anyone's fantasies.
>>
>>34487921
But that's hot as fuck
>>
>>34487859
Absolutely not true, unless the strangers in my class are super attracted to me. But I've been told I'm intimidating to talk to at first, which I think means they were kindly telling me that I'm an asshole, but anyways, I'm certainly too much of a little bitch to approach anyone so I just sit there. I don't really talk about girl troubles with my friends back home anymore cause it's a waste of their time and I'm not gonna fix the problem. So complaining is useless.
>>
>>34487859
If it has happened, then the person regrets doing it the moment they climax.
>>
>>34488692
The irony isn't lost on me btw
>>
Nobody knows me more than just passing by me between classes. Truly an awful feeling man
>>
I know I'm someone's reason to masturbate. I've tipped chaturbate tokens.
>>
special reminder that some faggot (young or old) has probably masturbated thinking about you
>>
>>34488772
I don't believe it was ironic. Friend
>>
File: 1472020242871.jpg (41KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472020242871.jpg
41KB, 650x650px
>>34487859
I doubt anyone ever even thinks of me at all.
>>
>>34487859
My only ever sexual experience I failed to get him off, so he had to jack off on his own later.

So I guess yeah?
>>
>>34487859
it's not enough

>tfw i want them to be the reason i scream
>>
>>34488837
Tell us more about your attempt anon
>>
>>34489307
>cum while I'm trying to take my own underwear off
>attempt to blow him anyway
>accidentally bite him directly in the peehole
>eventually gag and have to stop
>desperately try to get him off with my hands instead
>I'm just mashing it
>after a half hour he goes completely limp
>put clothes back on
>cry a lot
>he goes to bathroom alone to finish things up
>never speak to each other again
>never speak to anyone again

At least I don't have aids.
>>
Someone liking me?
This is 4Chan. Wtf are you talking about.
We are the shits of the Earth. Nobody will ever view us in good light.

Ever.
>>
I never leave my house except to buy groceries. Who would be thinking of me?
>>
>>34489617
He should've gave you more direction desu. You picked a loser beta male.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.