[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I suck at everything I like to do. I always lose in vidya,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Why do I suck at everything I like to do. I always lose in vidya, I get my ass kicked in martial arts, I can barely lift anything. Why, why did it have to be me.
>>
File: g-antoons-011.jpg (127KB, 396x550px) Image search: [Google]
g-antoons-011.jpg
127KB, 396x550px
Hey, at least you're good at sucking.
>>
>>34487075
Dedicate yourself to one thing fully and keep working at it until it becomes your obsession. Knowing someone better than you at that subject just means they're your next goal.
>>
>>34487278
I kinda already dedicate most of my time to video games, its just everyone gets better than me super fast.
>>
literally bad genes

better luck next time
>>
>>34487476
>Next time

I sure hope so
>>
>>34487371
Okay stop dedicating your time to vidya and do something that is more practical and fullfilling. Also stop comparing your progress to others. There is always going to be someone a billion times better than you at everything. Just relax, focus on one thing at a time, you'll be fine
>>
>>34487075
I know, man. Life is brutal and you're stuck in the same body for all of it, never once getting a taste of greatness or even normalcy. But I'm sure your life is good in other ways.
>>
It's probably because you don't spend enough time doing one thing, even playing one game. I am the same. Instead of jumping around from one thing to another, spend the next year doing one thing and you will become very good at it. Find a game you want to improve on and play it regularly all year, for example.
>>
>>34487493
that's the thing

you won't know. it's impossible to die and then wipe the sweat off your forehead as you proclaim
>phew! guess there was a next time/after life!

It will be exactly like how you were born - you're just dropped into things again. It's as unsolicited and sudden as this birth was.

Your birth was no different than a flea being born. For whatever reason, though, in our social environment humans are the only living things that are born and die. Other organisms are just "background characters" or scenery; they aren't real things that die like us!

That's some crazy talk, partner.

Nah, there'll be a next time but you'll never know it, just like you never knew you were going to be born as the genetic fuck up of a hairless ape you are now.
>>
File: satans trips.jpg (22KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
satans trips.jpg
22KB, 320x306px
>>34487666

Im glad I wont know it
>>
you can spend a long time on a subject and still suck at it. i knew a ton about wow and i still sucked at pvping even after 7 years of playing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.