[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most impressive or unbelievable thing that you did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Toblerone.jpg (106KB, 548x550px) Image search: [Google]
Toblerone.jpg
106KB, 548x550px
What is the most impressive or unbelievable thing that you did or were involved with that others would have a hard time believing?
>>
I was on Scrubs one time
>>
I was a two term senator in Montana.

Every time I tell people this they call bullshit, then google my man, realize I was right
then read what I did while there and begin to hate me
>>
>>34486041
nice LARPing
>>
I was in a psych ward with Stoya and I didn't even know who she was.
>>
>>34485983
I won a blue stuffed dog in a claw machine, never could do it again
>>
>was one of the first people to push "cuck" as a political term representative of those who believe in things against their own interests I hate how much the word is used now
>green protodrake first egg

pretty uneventful
>>
File: 1485476398028.jpg (33KB, 439x697px) Image search: [Google]
1485476398028.jpg
33KB, 439x697px
> fight seven guys at same time and btfo them.
> found $35,000 cash in a backpack abandoned in the street at 1 a.m in the morning.
> falsely acused of rape by a femicunt.
> being 32 and still look like i am a 20 yrs old (not in bad way).
> being considered a "Chad" while in reality i am the same autistic looser "too cool to school" that i was at 15.
> only able to atract crazy or damaged bitches.
My life sucks fampai.
>>
>>34486111
nice trips

did you try to fuck her or get her number?

what htey hell was she in there for? did you get all high on mental meds and imagine it like summer camp just with crazies?
>>
File: tofNaa8.jpg (39KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
tofNaa8.jpg
39KB, 528x960px
a world first in a battlefield game.

its too bad cs is the only shooter where competitive play really gets you paid
in hindsight high level competitiveness isnt worth the stress
>>
>>34486266

I'm an autistic sperg, so no, I didn't fuck her or get her number. My guess is she probably had some sort of breakdown as she was hysterical when she first came in. I was only on an antidepressant and some pills for my health, the people were mostly chill and the place was pretty boring.
>>
File: FelixArgyle1.jpg (999KB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
FelixArgyle1.jpg
999KB, 1181x1748px
>>34485983
I can jerk off to traps all day long and be 100% secure in my hom- I mean heterosexuality.
>>
>>34486237
First one is sweet though
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 948x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 948x1350px
>>34485983
A midget cowboy tried to force sex on me during my first semester of college. I thought it was strange because he was a midget...but it was worse when I saw rodeo trophies and framed pictures of him all over the walls in his house. My friends didn't believe me he was a midget but I still have one picture of him on my old normiebook that I show them.

That was extremely fucking weird.
>>
File: 1444634326738.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444634326738.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>34485983

My uncle is a general for a 3rd world Islamic dictatorship.

I met him one time in Saudi Arabia for Ramadan and he killed a lamp on the roof of the condo i lived in and ate it with his friend and work mates.

I refused to eat it because it didn't seem right at the time. I was 5 at the time.

He will most likely die in a couple of years when someone finally commits to a successful coup.
>>
>>34487738
...a lamp?
>>
I've been to a couple dinners with foreign dignitaries and billionaires and even saw women so beautiful it was hard to believe they were even human.
>>
>>34485983
I survived getting hit by a fast car when I was 9 and only suffered a numb foot for a little while
>>34486041
Please share your story. I don't mind a robot taking advantage of normies.
How does a robot get a sentaor job in the first place? I wanted to be the government and in control of normie lives once in my lifetime desu
>>
>>34488171

vapor sun probably.
>>
>>34485983
This one time I had a life so boring nothing crazy ever happened.
True story.
>>
I kidnapped someone once. Shit was pretty wild, I was scared the whole time and was not at all acting cool.
>>
I am one of 5~ people who have
>>
Fell off a tree and broke my neck. C5 vertebrae snapped in two. I got up and walked home and slept it off until the next morning, then I went to the hospital
>>
File: Elves.png (79KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
Elves.png
79KB, 426x382px
>>34485983
I lived in a slum when I was a kid.

Like, a legitimate slum where I lived in a house made out of garbage and ate a human arm once to survive. I even had a cocain trafficing ring in the house next to mine and didn't even know until the military literally blocked the area off for two days and got into a gun fight in my neighborhood killing twenty people. I do a great American accent so most people don't even know I'm an immigrant.
>>
>>34488848
Damn where are you from, Detroit?
>>
>>34488848

so is life in the slums really that much different than life in (presumably) middle-class america? I mean im sure it's a hell of a lot different, but people here tend to regard it as being basically a different planet populated by different species, and that there is absolutely no way in hell that anybody who lives in a slum could ever be happy or well-functioning and that coming to middle-class america is the most wonderful thing that could ever happen to anybody from a slum
>>
>>34485983
>most impressive

I've organised a competitive sports event with over 1000 participants. Has it's own Wikipedia page too

>most unbelievable

Once didn't use a bathroom for two and a half days in kindergarten on a trip

Had read over 1000 books by 7th grade
>>
>>34488986
I'm from Indonesia.
>>34489000
We all knew it was shit. But we basically saw it in the same regard after we get all the food, water, and shit we need. After that we have a little pleasure. I liked working at a local computer shop in my free time, the owner paid for my college and that's how I got an IT job in the US. In short you can be happy it's just harder and you need to have a little fear to be alert.
>>
>>34486041
John Melcher
Why post state and terms
It's as if you wanted us to search that up
>>
>>34489192
If that's true he's 92 years old.

He is the truest oldfag ever.
>>
>>34489210
That's what I was about to say
That he's 92.. and on r9k
Wut
>>
Unbelievable by /r9k/ standards, IRL everyone knows this.

I'm married, and have been for almost a year. We mostly did it for cheaper insurance. In all reality our lives is the same it has been since she moved in with me, but we have legal shit going for us now.
>>
>>34485983
I grew to be 6'6". Both of my parents are under 6'. I know for a fact that my mom didn't cheat.
>>
>>34489279
Oh wait he meant in Montana, not in US from Montana.
>>
>>34486921
Not that much considering they still robbed me out of my shit bcs one of them snaged my sports bag while i was fighting the others hyenas.
>>
>>34488633
Green text?
Original comet
>>
>>34485983
Lost my virginity to high school gf when I was 14
>>
>>34489125
Damn, you sound like such a chill dude. How old are you?
>>
>>34489622
Twenty eight. Why are you asking?
Also, have you done anything thread related?
>>
>>34486237
>found $35,000 cash in a backpack abandoned in the street at 1 a.m in the morning.

holy shit nice what'd you do with it nigger
>>
>>34489765
1/3 invested in a society with a 'friend' that ended up in nothing but disaster.
1/3 wasted irresponsabily in clothing, drugs and booze. Developed a 5 month cocaine adiction because of this.
1/3 one half in an effort to salvage my relationship with my daughter's mom. The new found love lasted as long as the money.
The other half in small shit things like taxy, live expenses an so on.
Lived the high life for 4 months then all went to shit.
Even so i learned how to be more ambitius, and i am still searching for monetary independence thru being a small bsns owner.
>>
File: biggest beta gets married.jpg (283KB, 888x890px) Image search: [Google]
biggest beta gets married.jpg
283KB, 888x890px
>>34485983
I'm this guy. Origimormon.
>>
I'm one of the 5 melee gods.
>>
>>34485983
Im one of the 5 melee gods.
Orginallele
>>
>>34490992
>He makes sure me happy
>>
>>34491162
dyslexia much famalam?
>>
I was a bad alcoholic in my early twenties and delivered pizzas drunk on every shift for about 4 years. Never got caught. I've since stopped drinking and am now an accountant. It's weird to think about how insane I was for doing that.
>>
File: faresido.png (604KB, 1192x1140px) Image search: [Google]
faresido.png
604KB, 1192x1140px
>>34485983
I am involving in reviving Solresol, the musical language.
>>
>>34491091
>>34491112
yason? pp? will you netplay with me?
>>
Illegally purchased and smuggled weed out of washington as a minor while on a weekend family trip. No one found out. Broke into my math teacher's classroom during midnight a week later to smoke that same weed. It was a good summer.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.