[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we live in a world where people live and die because we give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 0606 - bCSQQRA.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
0606 - bCSQQRA.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>we live in a world where people live and die because we give value to paper rectangles and imaginary digits running through a computer circuit
>>
>>34485774
Don't be so angsty anon, you know that money basically has value because it's a store of value. Don't fall for the "fiat is meaningless" meme. Anyway, most people don't "live and die" for money, that's just fiction getting to you.
>>
File: IMG_0210.jpg (30KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.jpg
30KB, 456x320px
>>34485774
This is why I'm happy about this Doonsday clock bullshit everyone is talking about lately. I seriously can't wait until world conflict happens, just to prove all those normies that they were just waiting their time and money bragging about going to college and judging me for not wanting to to go to school instead of being happy with me wagecuck job
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
It's always been like this. Some young nigger in africa is just a bag of bones while you throw away more food in a day than he gets to eat the whole week. Human suffering doesn't need to exist. There's enough resources and technology to make things work. But it's not your fault or mine. We're powerless. And our overlords are smart. They give us some comfort. But just enough to keep us tame. To keep them with all the power. If you make trouble to them, they'll fuck you in the ass and destroy your life. But don't worry, they'll give you the opportunity to raise a little bit of your comfort, you know, give you some power, if you manage to give them more power. And if you're not motivated by this, they can use the billions of miserable niggers around the world to keep you motivated.

And I believe there's no changing this. Because, when it comes to it, humans care only about themselves. That's our nature. We want to be in a better position than our peers. We want power. Even the most "good person" probably have this desire deep inside 'em. Even if we get to a futuristic society where all our needs are fullfilled (free energy, nanotech manufacturing anything from food to skyscrappers, clean water is a given, so is access to information, etc) humans will still probably find a way to fuck things up due our innate pitiful greed.
>>
>>34486583
Stop reading Heart of Darkness.
>>
>>34486761
I have no idea what that is. But I understand that anything that isn't sarcasm or memes is just "edgy", "angsty", "cringey" and should be made fun of. It's the unwritten rule of Reddit, 4chan, 9gag and friends.
>>
>>34486944
Well maybe you shouldve looked it up before jumping to conclusions, it's a classic, I'm not calling you edgy. I'm saying most of the world isn't the French Congo.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.