[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a date with a girl from tinder tomorrow >she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1485303970826.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485303970826.png
122KB, 398x309px
>have a date with a girl from tinder tomorrow
>she's WAY more into me than i am into her
>she keeps snapchatting me and messaging me constantly
>im starting to realize she's fucking ugly
>half tempted to cancel it and find a different girl
should i do it anyway and use her as a practice gf so i can be less inept around better looking girls? im legitimately torn over this
>>
File: 1465234126105.gif (371KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465234126105.gif
371KB, 400x300px
no one reply to this bait
it's ok for me to though, I saged it
>>
>>34485602
this isnt bait anon im serious
>>
>>34485568
Screenshot a pic of her, so we can see what she looks like
>>
>>34485735
This. we will make the final verdict. Although pussy is pussy anon. If she's not fat then go for it
>>
>>34485735
ill have to wait until she sends me another snapchat, the tinder pics are cherrypicked
>>
Just fuck her doggystyle, and chill out. You don't plan on marrying her anyway
>>
>>34485778
send them anyway fag

stop being a pussy
>>
>>34485802
He just wants attention. Sage.
>>
>>34485568
>Be me
>Have my first date in freshmen year of college
>The girl is ugly as hell but she's really feminine other than that and was madly in love with me
>She told me she reads romance novels. that_explains_it.png
>I realize I don't like her at all even though she's my first date and start ghosting her
>I was extremely uncomfortable, felt bad for her, and haven't touched a girl since
Don't do it anon, you want a girl you can actually love.
>>
>>34485857
desu anon i'm considering doing it just for the experience so i know what the fuck im doing when i go on dates in the future and how girls act. she lives 20 miles away so its not like ill risk seeing her around town after she has outlasted her usefulness
>>
>>34485932
That might be fine, it will help you build confidence. Just make sure you have a clean finish. That'll probably be easier with a girl from a dating app instead of a mentally unstable romance junky.
>>
>>34485568
Just use her as a living realdoll senpai, and ditch her when you get bored.

is what i would say if this wasn't bait
>>
File: Sense_and_Sensibility_303.jpg (238KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sense_and_Sensibility_303.jpg
238KB, 1600x900px
>>34485857
>tfw I am that girl
>get really into a guy who was a total robot
>tried to get me to be his fwb, didn't work
>tell him that hurt my feelings
>try to be friends with him
>drunktext him really intense lovey dovey bullshit
>he ghosts me, says he isn't looking for a relationship
>little while later, he gets a girlfriend
>periodically tries to contact me so we can be friends
>he told me that he was sorry

I'm basically a less-hot version of pic related. Part of me thinks that this is actually fine, and that the rest of the world is emotionally crippled, and flippant. Other times I think I'd be better off if I just said "yes" to the first guy that comes along regardless of whether or not I find his personality or appearance appealing.

>desu, I think I'd rather die alone than be with someone I didn't like
>>
File: 1481253256468.png (254KB, 502x480px)
1481253256468.png
254KB, 502x480px
well, if your on here, your probaly not too good looking yourself.

When you get to the point where you are straved for intimacy you will regret passing this up.

I had a 3.5/10 crushing on me hard, and i passed it up. Never had anyone else interested in me in the past 5 years.

My advice, take the intimacy, if you like her and are embarrassed by her looks, keep the relationship private.
>>
>>34486127
I would do this but she has that she "isnt looking for hookups" on her bio, should that worry me?
>>
>>34485778

Who cares post them
>>
>>34486219
yeah you might have to spend a couple Kindness Coins before pussy is dispensed, but really she's on tinder, do you really think she's not looking for hookups
>>
>>34485967

this is good advice op, follow it.
>>
>>34486219
Who cares what her bios says, she might not even enjoy fucking you to begin with. Lower your expectations and just fuck her, chill out and see where it goes from there.

Let your dick do the thinking this time
>>
>>34486197
Pls be commiefornia....
>>
>>34486326
>commiefornia
Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuF8xv7vlbU

>>34486127
>treating other people this badly
>>
>>34486197
What the hell? If you didn't include "girlfriend" at the end I'd have to check to make sure you weren't my date. I'm getting nostalgia/ptsd now. Just out of curiosity, what state are you in?
>>
>>34486480
Forgot to add no attempt at fwb.
>>
>>34486390
Pls post feet pls?

Jsisosbehxin
>>
>>34486480
>ptsd

Thanks.

>state
I'm a Canuck.

>>34486523
I have a foot fetish and trust me, my feet are cracked and calloused and you would not be interested.

>>34485967
>dating app instead of a mentally unstable ..

I've used OKC, but I have serious apprehensions about dating sites. I think they attract the sort of people who see romance as this thing they should take off a shelf and that worries me.

What I'm trying to say is that anon can't escape the crazies.
>>
>>34486727
>I have a foot fetish
Even better. Pls post! I'll worship you! And send you nice message!
>>
>>34485857
exactly same thing happened to me in high school. I felt so guilty that I broke her heart from just avoiding her and making her brake it off herself ever since... and it's been like 5 years (am 20 now) and I've still never had the courage to actually ask a girl out myself now I'm finishing college and have literally no close female friends any more
>>
>>34486787
>posting pictures of yourself on 4chan
What sort of retard would do this?
>>
>using tinder
>being this degenerate
>>
>>34487352
everyone around me in real life knows im a fucking autist, anon. Why would I not level the playing field?
>>
>>34486888
Cool, I hope I don't remember for 5 years. It's only been one year for me.
>>
>>34487391
>implying that's going to change because you meet her online

Meeting people online magnifies the sort of sentiments that make it impossible for robots to get laid.
>>
she's now trying to make me drive like 30 miles just to do some dumb ass shit tomorrow. Is this a good time to just get the fuck out of there and sift through my other tinder matches?
>>
Don't do it. You'll end up having to break her heart obviously and in doing so possibly break your own and feel really bad about it.

Happened to me. Now I can't get over this ugly chick I dumped 6 months ago.
>>
I'm starting to strongly err towards no
Thanks for the help boys
>>
>>34485602
I'm reporting you for announcing your sage.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.