[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you missed out on young teenage love >you will never have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1483179042568.png (124KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
1483179042568.png
124KB, 500x621px
>you missed out on young teenage love
>you will never have an awkward time figuring out your body with a cute young girl
>you will never get to explore a young tight body
>you will never get to make a young girl squeal and get nervous over talking to you

>every woman you will talk to now will be bitter
>they will be saggy and have shit personalities
>they will see you as a walking emotional tampon and ATM
>they will have sex with you once or twice, missionary only, just so you quit bitching at them for a physical connection
>they will use you and then divorce you and take half your shit + alimony

this world is shit and I hate everything now
>>
>>34484416
Some robots whine and cry about teenage love. You'd think they long for innocent romance and long summer nights at a time they had no worries. But robots version of it pretty much boils down to muh young tight teen pussy. Stop watching anime.
>>
>>34484585
>You'd think they long for innocent romance and long summer nights at a time they had no worries
Not OP, but that's what I feel like I've missed. Even if it's not realistic, I feel like I've missed out on a relationship without responsibility like what you'd get as a teenager. You've both got nothing to worry about short of school, you can spend all your time together, it's the period where you starting doing new shit like staying out late with each other, doing dumb stuff or cute stuff and the whole thing just seems so innocent.

I'm still a KHHV who has barely had a female friend, so I've missed it all and all that's left is an adult relationship where the end game is to get a house, have kids, and die, not the innocent relationship between two teenagers where you're just trying to have fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 183x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 183x262px
>just finished reading a normie book about teenage love for my English class
>this thread is the first one I see on the catalog
>>
>>34484785
College can be close to that experience, but probably not close enough. I wish I knew.
>>
File: pepe sofa.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sofa.png
75KB, 500x332px
I've ruined my whole life

What's the point anymore?
>>
>>34484585
>muh young tight teen pussy
Don't lie. You're curious.
>>
>>34484785
off topic but what does kkhv mean
>>
File: 1482862864473.jpg (132KB, 434x542px) Image search: [Google]
1482862864473.jpg
132KB, 434x542px
>>34484416
Bullshit, just date younger girls. I took a young qt's virginity when I was 28.
>>
>>34484892
Still seems too mature, but I guess I wouldn't know either. I'm too stupid for college.

>>34484955
Kissless, handhold-less virgin
>>
>>34484954
Apparently that show is doing abysmally in sales compared to amagami
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.