[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to alienate everyone around me. I'll be clear with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I want to alienate everyone around me. I'll be clear with you anons, I'm a normie by your standards and there's no use in denying it. I have people around me at all times and all I ever want to be is left alone. I see only the worst in people and I deeply hate most of them. For a start I deleted all of my social media and only a few hours later my phone is already blowing up with messages "lol u ok bro?". I try to avoid everyone at work and shut everyone down whenever someone strikes a conversation with me, but there's no use. I can't escape. They always find me. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>34484181
> I'll be clear with you anons, I'm a normie by your standards
> my phone is already blowing up with messages "lol u ok bro?".

Fuck you, you ungrateful piece of shit. You know what I would give to have my phone blow up with friends?
Get the fuck off my board
>>
You have to have a personality which completely turns people away. If someone tries to talk to you, tell them to fuck off. Scowl at anyone who looks like they will try to talk to you.
Trust me, it should work. Some fags kept trying to talk to me at school and work, I done this shit and the fucked off permanently. It's autistic but it's the only way senpai.
>>
>>34484238
I'm sorry you feel that way. If there was any way for us to switch places I'd do it in a heart beat.
>>
>>34484246
Or be boring by repeating conversations. Ask them on more than one occasion "Did I tell you the time I [insert same story you told before]"
>>
>>34484238

Mate, as someone who went there, let me tell you...

It's not for everyone, and if you're here, it's not for you.

You quickly learn your lesson and when you finally drift away from your current friends, you cease to make more. You become more distant.

Because having friends and a social circle, is something you end up regretting.

You'll miss lazy days in, happening threads. Shit, just the time to think and daydream of a better life.

Having a tribe, people who care about you, requires maintenance. If you don't hang out enough, they'll stop inviting you. So you'll say yes even when you don't want to. When you're exhausted, because reading social cues and navigating, tiptoeing or waltzing over social landmines is exhuasting - for everyone regardless of how they do it - but more so for you, as a robot.

You're set in your ways, you have a comfort zone. You wouldn't be able to handle it.

I could guarantee that after some time you may question the point of it. "I'm suffering for this, why do I continue to live this way". That's how you will think.

Trust me.
Some people are better off loners.
Happier.

And if you're here, that's probably you.
>>
>>34484350
Takes too long for them to get the message in my experience desu.
>>
>>34484364
>Some people are better off being loners

I couldn't agree more with you. I feel more alone with a group of people than actually being alone. All I hear is noises, I can't sit still, I can't pretend like I can't talk about the things I really wanna talk about, I can't fucking listen one more God damn time what they did last night. Just make it stop.
>>
>>34484364
maybe your right anon. I just get so lonely all the time. I wish I had some irl friends.

Yall my only friends desu
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (26KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
26KB, 500x382px
>>34484557
Thank you, anon. We'll never leave you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.