[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup robots just bought a couple of bottles of straight DXM cough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: dex.jpg (40KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
40KB, 700x467px
sup robots
just bought a couple of bottles of straight DXM cough syrup (no acetaminophen or guafenisen) and want to experience robotripping. Some robots were talking about it last night, and it definitely does sound like the most robot friendly experience. Any tips from those who have tried it before?
>>
>>34483846

Did you get slow release or hbr. I actually picked some up tonight as well, I've done it once before but it's been awhile. All I remember is that it was pleasant and I came up with solutions to all my problems. Of course I didn't follow through with them when the high wore off.

Does anyone wanna exchange contact info and chat while we do it or something?
>>
>>34483920
just hbr, dosage information online is more prevalent for regular dxm hbr anyway.
I would love to chat but I can't take any until after my exams are done around mid feb :/
>>
how much is in the bottles?
300mg of dxm will give you a nice high for about 3 hours but you will kind of feel like you're wasting it if you have done it before. if you have 600 mg the high lasts a lot (almost triple the time) longer, or it did for me anyway. Just go into it with an open mind, theres nothing real specific that will happen but a lot of things will happen.just enjoy it really.
>>
Im the self proclaimed dex king. Done it over 100 times at 19 years old. Ask anything any ye shall receive
>>
What a fucking shit thread why is nobody in here
>>
lol what the heck i was thinking of getting those pills today but might get them late havent done a high in freakin years ahah
>>
Get ready to throw up.
But also put on your favorite music.
>>
Don't have a big meal before, you'll throw up. ALWAYS have water (for the dehydration). Don't go overkill with it if it's your first time, that will also make you throw up. Lastly, enjoy.
>>
>>34484560
why are you frying your brain on purpose
>>
>>34483846
300 mg of DXM seems to be the sweet spot for me (whole bottle of gel capsules).

Highly recommend very bassy music like trance or celtic music (for some reason) or anything you like to dance to (it makes you want to dance it's awesome). Or if you like making music or have some instruments keep those handy!
>>
File: Rainwear 32.jpg (1MB, 1200x1703px) Image search: [Google]
Rainwear 32.jpg
1MB, 1200x1703px
Did it for the second time last night (450mg) and was pretty good at first. Around two hours or so into the trip I started seeing a shadow lady in my room. Then I started tweaking and constantly rolling back and forth on my bed. Was pretty comfy. Just take it and put on favorite music that's really calming and slow.
>>
>>34483846
no way i'm on a couple servings of cough syrup right now. have fun op

also >>34485371
>>
Just took some of mine. Here we go!
>>
>>34484866
I'm in dis bitch mane
>>
>>34483846
Dextro is the most robot drug. Get the syrup. I use to do this shit like two bottles a day. One bottle has 365 mg which is good for a first trip. If you get comfortable with it you try like 500 and really get fucked up
>>
I do this shit at least a few times a month. Drink down a whole bottle in a straight gulp and wash it down with a powerade or something similar to wash the shit taste out of my mouth. After about an hour I start to feel lighter, happier, like everything is actually ok. It's the most robot friendly experience i've had, but it's also the most deceptive. You can get introspective REAL quick and it hurts the buzz because it doesn't stop until it starts to taper off like 4-8 hours later depending on your tolerance and other factors. I could probably down two bottles now, but i'd recommend just the one to start you off. If you feel in about 3 hours after initial dosage you could use a boost, take another shot or two every couple hours to keep it going at max level. Listen to comfy music or play your comfiest vidya. When it starts to taper off switch mediums and go for movies or shows you haven't seen in awhile or new stuff you've wanted to try.

tl;dr - do your favorite shit or new shit on this, enjoy yourself, and stick to one bottle for your first trip and see how you feel later
>>
>>34484866
Thats becuase DMX is a shit tier drug.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.