[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you join or start a motorcycle club, /r9k/? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: back-patch-vest-motorcycle-gang.jpg (220KB, 1771x868px) Image search: [Google]
back-patch-vest-motorcycle-gang.jpg
220KB, 1771x868px
Would you join or start a motorcycle club, /r9k/? There's no Stacys or Chads free on the open road
>>
>>34482877
Real robots are too anxious to drive.
>>
>>34482964
There's nothing to it, tripfag
>>
File: 1485651249509[1].jpg (147KB, 1771x868px) Image search: [Google]
1485651249509[1].jpg
147KB, 1771x868px
Aren't most bikers chad though? Or at least failed chads. They're scary either way.

What happens if we meet some on the road?
>>
File: mask 1985.jpg (155KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
mask 1985.jpg
155KB, 1000x673px
>>34483154
Most are outcasts, there's tons filled with violent and aggressive people, but none of them are Chad's. Chad would be too terrified of hurting his standing by being seen with people who don't care about the social ladder.
>>
File: WORST CAPTCHA EVER.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
WORST CAPTCHA EVER.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>34483134
a trip fag? where?
>>
>>34482877
The only sport bike "MCs" are just made up of "do a wheelie" bros and reckless niggers. I don't really enjoy riding cruisers or hanging around boomers.

I'll just continue riding solo.
>>
Na, most actual MCs are guys too involved with drugs, money and business to ride often.
Missing out on rides, meetings or "outings" generally puts you in a bad spot.
Initiation is a damn good beating, enticing you first with a new bike or drugs or money and making you feel like you owe them constantly, while calling you brother.

Whores are aplenty though and shared often, parties are crazy.

At worst be a hang around or associate, don't get rockers, don't initiate if they even pick you.

Starting a clubs good though, just become registered and know your local clubs first and do not wear a back patch , unless you want to be booted off your bike and beaten.
>>
File: 1471287180665.jpg (37KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
1471287180665.jpg
37KB, 960x851px
>>34482877

Getting a motorbike was one of the best things I did

>going for a cruise is relaxing as fuck
>going fast is exciting as fuck
>costs me 10 britbongs a week to run
>can fit my uni, work and gym stuff in with room for a packed lunch and flask of tea
>look great in bike gear, women seem to be turned on by it and the bike
>when out on it and stop for coffee other bikers will come up and talk to me, even got invited to join a club
>Never get stuck in traffic
>reg plate is on the back so never got a speeding ticket off a camera
>can park anywhere in the city
>when you're riding about other biker nod to you when passing, like being in the stonecutters

Also going for late night rides is robotic as fuck
>>
>>34483640
Iktf
Getting a bike over a litre was the second greatest thing next to getting my first bike and license.
Summer just hit here so night cruises are great.
>>
>>34483640
I always thought you put two fingers down to acknowledge other bikers?
>>
>>34483752
It's different everywhere. Extending your entire hand is perfectly acceptable. People won't get offended with whatever amount of fingers you decide to extend.
>>
>>34483752

In America you do. in the UK you nod or stick your foot out, taking your hand off the bars is an unnecessary risk
>>
>>34483752
A nod, two finger salute, raise your foot etc.
Really anything that acknowledges the other rider.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.