[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Gosh, do you hear that rain Anon? It sounds like i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 37

File: Carol.jpg (41KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
Carol.jpg
41KB, 569x571px
>"Gosh, do you hear that rain Anon? It sounds like it's in for the night. Hey, I'm glad you're here with me. Do you have enough duvet? Good, now you can wrap you arms around me and I can steal your body heat all night!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k_iUShf2bo ]
>>
>>34482685
What does duvet mean, you faggot
>>
File: Screenshot_20170128-194738.jpg (376KB, 1310x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-194738.jpg
376KB, 1310x1102px
>>34482685
>tfw a fat girl steals your body heat
>>
>>34482685
sauce?
>inb4 carol.jpg
I know, but carol who?
>>
>>34482829
>come to america
>need bed shit
>google "duvet covers"
>10 trillion hits nearby
>google "duvets"
>0 hits nearby
For weeks I thought maybe California was too hot and they just slept with covers and no duvets.
>>
>>34482685
Pls op I need more, don't let thread die I've waited a week for this
>>
>>34482829
it's basically just a plain white comforter. they are usually accompanied by a duvet cover, which is a sleeve you insert it into. you could also have used Google, I answer only for the opportunity to get a (You)
>>
This is all I want.
I just want to cuddle a girl, and know she's happy I'm there with her.
I want to know what the warmth of another person's body feels like.

God it hurts.
>>
File: Bonnie.png (454KB, 427x567px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie.png
454KB, 427x567px
>"Hey Anon, I know this may sound kinda weird or something, but I want to say that I'll never leave you, okay? It's taken me a long time to really open up to you and I know it's taken you a long time too. And I know you've had people walk out on you and not show you the kind of love that every kid deserves. But I won't be one of those people, I promise. So as long as you want me here beside you, I'll be here. Okay?"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWnUuosQwZY ]
>>
>>34482685
>steal body heat

xd i like this meme
>>
>hey anon let's go to a party
>wow this is really loud and everyone is really drunk
>i'm also kinda horny
>let's walk home
>why aren't you kissing me on the sidewalk silly!
>>
These "stories" work better with incest themes.
>>
>>34483689

>Thought I'd be alone my whole life
>Get a date with a cute gril
>Spend the entire time until we go out wondering why this has happened
>Go to a movie (yes I know this isn't a good idea)
>At one point she rests her head on my shoulder
>I freeze up, and tears come to my eyes
>The feeling of being trusted and close to someone else for the first time in my life, something I wanted so bad for so long and it finally happened nearly overwhelms me
>Act like its the movie causing it

And we had that one date and thats it. I'm still alone, and that little window into real human affection haunts me to this day, 7 years later.
>>
>>34484047
>tfw you flinch every time another person touches you
>>
>>34484047
Fuck, man. I don't know that feel but I can sympathize with it like crazy.
>>
>>34482829
A duvet is a thick blanket. They are awesome in cold parts of the world. Very comfy.
>>
File: Mallowrie.jpg (38KB, 508x456px) Image search: [Google]
Mallowrie.jpg
38KB, 508x456px
>"Anon, Anon! Sorry to wake you, but I had a really bad nightmare and I don't want to go straight back to sleep in case I have it again. Do you mind holding me for a little while? I always sleep so much better when I have your arms around me."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyo8I8AKmY ]
>>
>>34482685
>>34483826
>>34484202

thanks for making me sad faggot
>>
Is another person's body heat actually noticeably warm?
>>
>>34484109
Iktf. I just can't get used to human touch.
>tfw a girl in class accidentally brushes her leg against yours and you flinch and move your leg away and end up looking like a weirdo
>>
>>34484202
Who is this girl? I see her in everyone of these threads.
>>
File: 16548245268468.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
16548245268468.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>>34484109
>>34484247

Fuck this is me. I just want a girlfriend that can accomodate me to human touch lovingly.
>>
File: Clara.jpg (116KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Clara.jpg
116KB, 1080x1350px
>"Ok, well it was nice talking to you Anon. I hope it doesn't get too cold where you are. You know I wish I was there beside you! Well, say hello to your parents from me and I'll see you again in class next week, okay? Goodnight and sweet dreams Anon, I love you! No, I haven't hung up! You hang up first! I'll stay on the phone all night if I have to!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3anerMuPio ]
>>
I don't have any pictures of cute girls staring longingly at the camera and I can't write dialogue worth shit, but have a song and a greentext.

>Sunset
>You're on the roof a pretty decent hotel in a small, quaint city that you're stopped at on a road trip
>there's a girl with you, an old friend that you've always liked and who recently revealed she likes you
>She holds you close, as you look out over the tiny shops and trees
>You don't know if this'll happen again, if she'll stick with you or leave like the rest of them
>you never do
>But for once, you don't care
>she's leaning her head on your shoulder
>she gets nervous around you
>you turn away from the sunset and look at her eyes, illuminated by dusk's glow
>you kiss her
>feel her soft lips pressed against yours
>she kisses back with equal passion
>you don't know when this'll happen again
>but for once, for a brief shining moment
>it's happening to you now.

https://youtu.be/6r4CvGorTek
can't be any cringier than anything else in this thread.
>>
>>34484325
>ell it was nice talking to you Anon. I hope it doesn't get too cold where you are. You know I wish I was there beside you! Well, say hello to your parents from me and I'll see you again in class next week, okay? Goodnight and sweet dreams Anon, I love you! No, I haven't hung up! You hang up first! I'll stay on the phone all night if I have to!"

XAXAXAXAXAXAA
i'm laughing but inside im dying cause this hits too close to home so fk u
>>
>>34484247
>and end up looking like a weirdo

This is the worst part.
The way they look at me after I recoil from their touch just makes me feel even more distant and alone than before.
>>
>>34482685
>that face
Is that a girl (male)?
>>
>>34483689
>>34484047
>>34484109
>>34484247
>>34484298
you guys really depress me you know
i was even afraid to post about how i longed to be touched. this shit runs deep in my blood, i just want a kindred spirit. god i hate this world
>>
>>34484400
you and me both brother. blox
>>
>Me and girl I like get drunk
>we go back to her place and fugg
>spend the next 5 hours just awake in each other's arms
>says if she was younger she'd be in love with me
>never going to experience that again as she went back to Indonesia the next day

It hurts a little to be alive.
>>
>>34484438
fuck off fag. you don't know what real suffering is
>>
File: Malorree.jpg (31KB, 280x535px) Image search: [Google]
Malorree.jpg
31KB, 280x535px
>"You look so cute when you're tired, you know that? Oh don't deny it, your eyes are almost closing by themselves! Hey come on, quit struggling and just lay your head here on my stomach. Go on, I don't mind. I might take a nap myself. Just close your eyes and relax Anon. And don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQf5h-6a5U ]
>>
>>34484336
is that a real story anon
>>
>>34484400
>i was even afraid to post about how i longed to be touched. this shit runs deep in my blood, i just want a kindred spirit. god i hate this world

Humans aren't meant to live like we do.
>>
>>34484544
It is not, but it's based on a couple of experiences I've had coupled with the nostalgic, melancholy feel I associate with sunset.
>>
File: Sophia.jpg (166KB, 794x1189px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia.jpg
166KB, 794x1189px
>"So, what do you think of my hometown, anon? I know we just got off the plane, but do you have any, um, any observations yet? Hey, I saw that grin! Look here, mister, like it or not you will tell me what you think! In fact, you're about to get a world-class tour! ...After we find my car, that is. My parents? Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a tad late, and even if they do, I'll just them this whole thing was your idea!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exeSPBPlHos
>>
>>34484438
Is it you, Paul?
>>
File: Doris.jpg (194KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Doris.jpg
194KB, 1080x720px
>"Hey Anon, you want to be careful you know. You're in serious danger of making me fall in love with you. I just thought you'd better know that before you go making decisions you might regret. Because if I do fall in love with you I'm gonna expect you to do the same, you know that right? Just saying!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE4Z9y2ZKsw ]
>>
>>34484686
Nice song, Anon. Something real nostalgic about screamo emo.
>>
>>34484825
stop. i don't like creepy clingy girls.

please post stuff like this

>>34484325

Have her talk about our families in such a way that suggests that she wants to develop a deep and loving relationship.
>>
>>34482685
Women never speak like this stop acting like your fantasy dream gf is anything close to realistic.
You'll remain forever alone robots trust me I wish I knew this a long time ago
>>
>>34484945
That's the point, you original idiot.
>>
File: Melissa.jpg (84KB, 558x744px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa.jpg
84KB, 558x744px
>"You know Anon, we've been through a lot together, and we've had plenty of arguments and fallings out. But I feel closer to you now than ever. And I know there's nothing in this world that can stop me caring about you the way I do. I'm glad we got to exist at the same time Anon, and I'm even gladder that we got to meet and get along like we do!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARJVYkMSOG0 ]
>>
File: Euterpe.jpg (120KB, 361x540px) Image search: [Google]
Euterpe.jpg
120KB, 361x540px
>"Hey, anon. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and I can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you consume music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you spend 12 hours a day catalouging and listening to music, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, in fact I've been wondering for the past week, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cWur60ozU
>>
File: 1429972518341.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1429972518341.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>34484620

Something has to give. Somehow something has to save me.
>>
>>34485156
WHAT THE FUCK?
YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A JOB AND YOU'RE ACTING AS IF YOUR BETTER THAN ME?

BITCH IM FUCKING THE PROJECT MANAGER AT A SILICON VALLEY COMPANY

I EARN MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO MAKE IN YOUR LIFE

DIE ROASTIE
>>
i peepee on u!! LOL!!!
>>
>see this thread
>this kills the man
I don't care! Fuck you! I don't care if I'll never have the attention of women! I'll keep lifting and practicing JKD, AND ILL LEARN THE PIANO AND GO SHOOTING AND SKIING
I DONT NEED WOMEN
>>
>>34482685
oh god
not this shit again

are we not suffering enough
>>
File: key cleaner.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
key cleaner.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
>>34484620
>>34485203
remember anons

there's always a way out
>>
>>34485342
for some, the suffering has lasted so long that we've grown numb and occasionally need to be reminded
>>
>>34485359
I'm scared to die alone.
>>
>>34485156
and so it begins

as usual
>>
>>34485156
lol implying any girl would say this to me

nt tho neetie
>>
File: 09mgxbogir2y.jpg (301KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
09mgxbogir2y.jpg
301KB, 1280x914px
>>34485398
i just wish i felt something different between the episodes of emptiness and sadness, that's all.
>>
File: Justine.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Justine.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
>"Wow, anon. You know you're about an hour early for dinner? Were you waiting for someone? Oh, just enjoying the weather? That's fair. Y'know, since we're here, do you mind if I ask you a question? Why did you sign up for this trip? What were you hoping for, exactly? You're what, 22, in your third year of college, and you still have no friends, right? How do you not get it yet, especially when everyone else does? You're not wanted, anon. You repulse people. If you'd stopped pretending to read your phone and picked your head up for a moment, you'd notice that I'm the only one sitting within 10 tables of you, and the glares employees keep shooting you. Don't look, but there's two whispering to each other behind you. I told you not to look! Sigh. Back to what we were talking about, and what was that again...? Oh, I remember! Why'd you come here? Did you at least pay for it yourself? Only thing worse than you paying so much for some adolescent coming of age fantasy is someone else paying for it. It's over. The closest you'll ever get to coming of age and others' willful company is in living with whatever images of delusion you can conjure. See? I can use big words out of their appropriate contexts, too. You didn't impress anyone with that pretentious word-vomit on the plane. You're not intelligent, not special - nothing but a morose, deluded kid with a psyche meandering infinitely between despair and a Napoleon complex, never resigning itself to either affliction so you're doomed to passivity and never actually doing something... Shoot. I'm sorry, anon. I didn't mean to say that. Really, I came over because I thought you could use some advice. You're all about practicality and utilitarianism, right? Well, the beach is less than five miles south. Just walk that way for an hour, until you're neck-deep, and let the tides to the rest. You can be no less passive than you've always been, and still rid others of your company, improving their overall life. Everyone wins."
>>
shut the fuck up all of you just shut the fuck up. don't fucking make me think of impossible things like that you fucking assholes. fuck all of you i hope you all burn in fucking hell. don't fucking make me think of her like this don't fucking make me miss her right now
>>
>>34485994
>no sage
WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF
>>
>>34483826
Why you gotta do this to me man?

Original
>>
>>34482685
How the fuck did you get into my house? I've installed top of the line roastie repellents
>>
File: homu sad.png (26KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
homu sad.png
26KB, 126x126px
>>34483689
this tbfah fambien
>>
File: 1471836803916.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471836803916.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>34484825
Just fucking kill me already senpai.
>>
>>34484047
I did this.

A girl I was on a date with cuddled my shoulder.

I burst into tears during a movie.

She didn't notice visibly but I'm sure she probably felt it.
>>
Goodnight imaginary gf.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
you cant do this to me god dammit, i was having a pretty good day so far.
>>
>>34487498

stop going on /r9k/ you fucking mong
>>
I only go onto these threads so I can gauge how much pain I feel from them.

I'm glad to say I don't feel much from them any more. The weaker parts of me are dead now.

When I stop feeling anything from them, I know that means I'll be fine from here on out.
>>
File: 1468728111963.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
1468728111963.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
I love how these posts give me warm and fuzzy feelings followed by a sudden drop to despondency and hopelessness.
>>
>>34484047
>Basically me but instead she went for a kiss and I went for a hug and didn't realize it until months later.
>I also confessed to her anime style and she was happy but changed her mind 2 weeks later.
>Still a kissless virgin.
At least we held hands and hugged :^)
>>
What happens if you are cuddling with a girl and you fart?

t. rank farts anon
>>
>>34485156
YES
YES
I LOVE THIS PART
>>
Post the ones about her wanting to have children with me and saying I'd be a good father.

I want to be really sad.
>>
>>34485359
This. Who here /contemplatingsuicide/ ?
Can't do it right now because my family and small group of friends would be sad.
>Inb4 who cares you'll be dead!
I wish it was that easy.
>>
>>34483513
I'm not him but your post was endearing so here's your (You)
>>
>>34485156
I have become enraged.
>>
>>34484477
This song brings back some comfy nostalgic feels. Last year I would spend the sunny spring days by the still frozen lake and sit around smoking cigarettes. I had this album playing and when this song came on it was really a relaxing moment that I'll probably remember and cherish forever.

Thanks for reading my blog, please subscribe
>>
>>34490007
I know this exact feel.

I want to make it look like an accident, I think that'd make it easier on them, but it's hard to do, and I have a lot of stuff I'd want to sort out before I die so my mother won't have to do it if I'm dead.
>>
>>34490007
It is that easy. You're just making excuses. You obviously just don't want death badly enough. So don't kill yourself.
>>
>>34482685
Thnx 4 the song anon
>>
I>>34484047
Rajuly, I dream every night about a woman's touch. It makes my heart ache and I use it to do faggy shit like draw and write. It makes me know that I have a soul.
This was a week ago, (handholdless, kissless virging)
She invites me to some theater thing.
To summarize about six hours of my day. I keep close proximity to her to gauge reactions (pic related). She's cool with all of it and we're really close in the theater with the lights out. On the way out she offers a hug goodbye which was significant given she was pretty reserved and I only met her three days prior. I kissed her and offered to do something Friday. She said sure and was ok with the whole debacle.
IDK if its anything.
>>
File: Collapse.jpg (89KB, 624x658px) Image search: [Google]
Collapse.jpg
89KB, 624x658px
>>34484109

Oh god, you all too? Fuck.
>>
File: annik.jpg (95KB, 1024x435px) Image search: [Google]
annik.jpg
95KB, 1024x435px
>"Anon, why are you always listening to sad music when I come visit you? I've never heard you listen to the same song more than once either, it's always something new when I see you. It seems like there isn't a sad song you haven't listened to, are you doing okay? We've been friends since we were kids and your frown just seems to be getting bigger as the years go by. I just want to hold onto you and never let go, every time I call you i'm worried you that won't pick up and that will be the end. Please let me help you anon, I love you. I'm so sick of seeing you staring into the distance and day-dreaming about god knows what, please just try for me. You are my world and I want to be yours too."
>>
>>34490973
Forgot to post a song aswell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYsQcIMPOnQ
>>
File: man_with_balloons.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
man_with_balloons.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>34485586

thats more like it

shiggy
>>
File: IMG_0907.jpg (166KB, 750x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
166KB, 750x901px
>>34490973
Wow took me threw that to throw me this at the end, fuck
>>
>>34490973

Shit I almost let a tear come to my eye because nobody in the world would ever say this to such a pathetic excuse of a person. Though this is the exact type of healing shit a lot of us would need to hear. To feel like a person again is a powerful thing.
>>
I can't handle the feels man. It hurts.
>>
>>34491206
Just have a (you) anon.
You can't be alone in the world. Just look at how many people here feel just like you.
>>
File: 1468988681203s.jpg (5KB, 250x156px) Image search: [Google]
1468988681203s.jpg
5KB, 250x156px
>>34490973
>tfw i'll never experience this
>>
>>34490861
>I dream every night about a woman's touch
Some people get all the luck
I'm lucky if I have a good dream every two weeks
>>
>>34491274
Thank you. I'm ashamed of myself for wanting affection from a female.
>>
File: 1485003348029.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485003348029.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>34482685
>>34483826
>>34484202
>>34484325
>>34484477
>>34484686
>>34484825
>>34485066
>>34485156
>>34485586
>>34490973

wait a sec... are you trying to make me sad again?
>>
my heart wants to be friends with you all but my brain tells me that you're all shitty people and i shouldn't be friends with you
>>
Is this thread going to die? If so can I die first?
>>
It's refreshing to feel something, even if it makes you sad
>>
File: tumblr_mvcsdvdaCG1soe61ro3_1280.jpg (419KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvcsdvdaCG1soe61ro3_1280.jpg
419KB, 1280x1920px
A year ago all this would have made me want to kill myself. Now I don't feel anything. Stopped fantasizing about that perfect gf. Gave up hope on ever being in love with a girl. Has been NEET for a month. What is happening to me. I tried to improve myself yet my feelings are vanishing faster each day.

pls help
>>
File: 40981550198512890.png (29KB, 745x743px) Image search: [Google]
40981550198512890.png
29KB, 745x743px
>Tfw i cant relate to any of these at all

haha, owned
>>
File: 1478560146199.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478560146199.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>34491927
you are becoming a hardened soldier for the upcoming war against the wicked.
You don't need to train physically, or with weapons. All you need to do is do nothing, and wait for evil to eat itself. Just survive, with the cold crusted heart required not to intervene by help the normies and the stacies while the chaos unfolds.
They will perish and we will survive, and rebuild anew, using the remaining Stacies, now chained and punished, to recreate a society where our sons will not have to suffer intoxicating anomie like we.
>>
File: image.jpg (208KB, 1258x910px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208KB, 1258x910px
I buy a lot of groceries I don't need just so I can talk to the cute girl at the register. I know about her family and that she has a dog. I don't know her name though and I'm way too socially inept to actually ask for her number.

I've had a couple of matches on tinder but I don't write to them because, I could probably set up a date or what ever but I'd have no chanc if we actually go on it because I wouldn't know what to do.

I'm so lonely guys, it hurts so bad.
>>
File: 1476443176254.jpg (25KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476443176254.jpg
25KB, 315x310px
>>34483689
I know this feel. Fucking hell, I know this feel.
>>
>>34490007
I'm in the same boat minus the friends, don't know if that's good or bad haha
>>
this makes me sad because I've wanted to say a lot of these things to someone but they don't want me back, despite being lonely and despite liking me for a while. I guess they just got bored of me since I'm boring and not very cute and extra clingy ;_;
>>
>>34492758
Then be my bf/gf, I don't even care about gender anymore.
>>
>>34492772
I still like them a lot. Tell me about yourself though?
>>
File: 1399302966074.png (18KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399302966074.png
18KB, 450x450px
>>34491553

Well you've gone and done it now.
>>
>>34492817
23/male/Danish
Dead inside and I like to cook.
>>
>>34492827
>dead inside
There's no need to mention what we all already know
>>
File: Josephine.jpg (33KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Josephine.jpg
33KB, 604x453px
>"Do you like it when I'm around you Anon? Are you sure? It's only the other day, when I held your hand while we were walking, and you pulled it away as soon as I touched you. I just figured you maybe didn't see me as, like, a girlfriend or something. I understand if that's the case, I guess I just wanted to hear you say it or something. Because I really enjoy your company Anon. It's taken me so long to find someone like you, I guess I'm just worried I have the wrong impression."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLr9FtYtME ]
>>
>>34492827
are you a nice person? and are you sort of cute? would you spend a lot of your spare time with me? will you just get sick of me and stop talking to me? I'm scared you will ;_;
>>
>>34483513
You deserve it anon. Have a (You).
>>
>>34492937
o-oh you already stopped..
>>
>>34493114
>>34492937
How old are you and where do you live?

The ONLY reason females should come to this board is to offer themselves to their nearest beta robot.
>>
>>34490973
>no person will EVER be like this towards you, let alone a girl

just fucking kill me, for the love of god
>>
>snoring
>blanket hogging
>thermal theft
>sudden and unexpected physical contact
>opportunity to pull you out of particularly good dreams, all for some inane comment
>farting
>spontaneous menstral leakage
>crossing over the medial line with any part of her body, including hair
>breathing on you
>may produce various sounds
>potential producer or carrier of crumbs
She can find somewhere else to sleep.
>>
>>34492937
>>34493114
I'm sorry, I had get something to eat.
I'm not really cute, I'm nice though and I'm loyal to a fault.

Pls still be here
>>
File: zlCfzSBgZpkfv1AMD7.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzSBgZpkfv1AMD7.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
>>34493369
Don't feel too bad, anon. I've seen the same thing happen many times before, in threads like this one. In fact, I'm yet to see a single encounter not end with ghosting or somebody excusing themselves.
>>
>>34493785
Life is suffering man.
>>
File: 1484601178903.jpg (132KB, 1649x931px) Image search: [Google]
1484601178903.jpg
132KB, 1649x931px
>>34483513
take some (You)
>>
File: 1476767100089.jpg (128KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476767100089.jpg
128KB, 766x960px
>>34483826
yeah she said that, then left.
All women are whores
>>
File: KLWedcF.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KLWedcF.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>34485066
>>34484825
>>34484202
>>34483826
originalkillmeplease
>>
this was really depressing and I hope you all meet decent people

you haven't done anything to deserve being so alone and this thread is heartbreaking

the people in your fantasies exist and they're just waiting to meet someone like you

my qt goth friends bf is a complete sperg to the point where he has a neckbeard and tries to make racist jokes/dumb shit to break long silences and he tries and fails to look badass like really badly lol (fingerless gloves etc. :) )

but they've been together for a year now and they're really happy together

she's had such a positive impact on him and he seems so much more comfortable with himself now. his confidence actually intimidates me sometimes but he's so chill. he's still a neet but she's cool with it and supports/encourages him whenever he considers his options

i didn't really like him that much at first but he's been so nice to me and she's so happy and seeing this thread has just broken my heart

i love you all and everything will be ok
>>
>>34494483
Fuck off outta here bitch. If you really cared you'd post your address and invite your local robots to come round and run train on your ass.
>>
>>34494721
everything is going to be ok for you someday
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.