[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you have not been shot down AT LEAST ten different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tru.png (318KB, 417x547px) Image search: [Google]
tru.png
318KB, 417x547px
Reminder that if you have not been shot down AT LEAST ten different times, you are not ForeverAlone and you have no right to feels. You have to put in effort before you complain about not succeeding.
>>
>>34482426
Jesus christ, that pic, how horrifying
>>
>>34482426
Normies get shot down a lot.
It's a numbers game.

Having the confidence to keep asking different people when youve been shot down the last 50, that's a normie thing.

It all comes down to trying.
>>
>>34482426
And to be clear, this is ten times in person (face to face). Online and dating/hookup apps doesn't count.
>>
>>34482426
No OP, what you're describing is not a robot. A robot never had a chance and he knows it.

What you're describing is what we call a failed normie.
>>
>>34482426
I don't live in America, I can't get shot by a random nigger or crazy redneck who bought a gun at the dollar store.
>>
>>34482426
>he has the willpower/confidence to even try
Shit tier normalfag
>>
>>34482765
Short of major physical deformities or *severe* mental illness, no one can know that. If those are the "true robots" then only a tiny fraction of this board are true robots and I guess this doesn't apply to them.
>>
>>34482812
>he has the shame not to try
Try again, loser. Even if you have no confidence in yourself, the only thing you have to lose is other people's opinion in you which is something only a normie would care about. "Willpower" doesn't matter unless you had a reason not to in which case that still applies.
>>
I seriously doubt that normie mind is like
>oh I'm cripplingly anxious about this thing, I know it's gonna be difficult and I'll probably fail many times and be embarrassed, but it will definitely pay off in a long time and I'll eventually succeed
We have experienced a lifetime of rejection and humiliation from the earliest age. You don't get used to it, it destroys you. We are a product of our fucked up environment. I never had a comfort of having any guidance and support in most of my life. The rare times I do have now, I see how important it is to be treated like a human.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.