[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to try smoking, no real reason, just want to try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1484701369502.jpg (24KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484701369502.jpg
24KB, 512x384px
>tfw want to try smoking, no real reason, just want to try it
>if I do I'll only do it weekly (if I don't give in to the urge for more)
>worried about what could happen to me if I do
>don't want the risk of getting addicted
>don't want to kill my body if I survive into my 30s

I know I probably shouldn't, it's probably disgusting, and it's probably not worth it, but how should I know if I don't try?
>>
>>34482382
Smoking is enjoyable for a while, I don't really see the point to only doing it weekly, you'll likely eventually just fall into smoking daily like I did. I'm at the point where I'm ready to quit now and yeah I regret ever starting, big waste of money.
>>
>>34482382
Because you know already the effects of smoking, and how you get yourself a nice nicotine addiction.
You're just being dumb on purpose.
>>
>>34482382
The first cig is disgusting because smoking is disgusting, then the nicotine kicks in and makes you forget the shit you're putting in your mouth.
>>
>>34482382
my dad says they found a cure for cancer
>>
>>34482382
>>34482382
I only ever lurk but I will step in to give you advice OP. Go out and buy yourself a pipe, corncobs are good beater pipes and very cheap. Pipe tobacco is non-addictive and tastes good and is dirt cheap in comparison to other tobacco products like cigars or cigarettes. Trust me, a pipe would be perfect for what you are looking for
>>
>>34484442
It is also worth adding that in addition to being non-addictive smoking pipes (or even cigars for that matter) do not significantly increase risk for cancer or any disease unless you smoke more than several times a day and since with pipes you do not inhale the smoke there is no additional risk of lung cancer
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.