[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather >fuck Kate Upton but nobody will believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Would you rather
>fuck Kate Upton but nobody will believe you
Or
>not fuck Kate Upton but have the whole world believe you did
>>
>>34482143
>Seriously?

First choice, wtf kind of question is this you obvious 13 year old?
>>
>boasting about a sexual conquest

Stop being an idiot.
>>
I'd prefer to fuck someone with bigger tits than Kate Upton
>>
op confirmed for stupid
>>
>>34482229
being "that guy that fucked that celebrity chick" would give you a bonus in trying to get other women, women want men that are wanted by other women.
>>
>>34482229
You dumbass, if the whole world believed you then you'd get even more pussy

Why fuck one fridge shaped where when everyone in the world can just think you did it and think you're the man for doing it
>>
>>34482289
*fridge shaped whore
>>
honestly the second because i dont wanna get laid but it would be funny for people to think that
>>
The second one.

I don't want sex, I just want people to stop hassling me.
>>
>>34482280
>She just says you didnt
>Huge gap in your logic

and im stupid, good one
>>
I don't find Kate Upton particularly attractive but if I have to choose then I would pick the former, I don't care what people think.
>>
File: 9265720.png (232KB, 500x553px) Image search: [Google]
9265720.png
232KB, 500x553px
>>34482143
go back to plebbit, thx for nothing
>>
>>34482324
This, i dont give a shit about sex but being a 'virgin' is too much of a social stigma and for some reason i care what people think of me
>>
>>34482143
Second one, because if women think I fucked Kate Upton, they will be more likely to fuck me. 4D chess mate
>>
>>34482143
The second one. My ego was always bigger than my lust
>>
>>34482143
second, then sell my story to the news agency that will pay the most.
fuck bitches, get money
>>
File: kate-upton-mobile-wallpaper.jpg (55KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
kate-upton-mobile-wallpaper.jpg
55KB, 320x480px
>>34482143

>>fuck Kate Upton but nobody will believe you

I'd do this. I don't care if people believe me, as long as I get to do the act and experience that's the best thing for me.
>>
>>34482143
Initially I was inclined to fuck her, but the anons here make a good point, it might be more beneficial to play the long game.

Here's the kicker though: if everyone believes you fucked her, do they think you were good?
>>
I really, really want to fuck Kate Upton.
>>
>>34482143
>cute face
>nice breasts
>absolutely no lower body whatsoever

i'm good thanks
>>
>>34482143
Depends. Is she a virgin? If so maybe 1.

If not probably 2. I wouldn't like living a lie but if that whole "girls like guys who other girls already like" thing is true then that lie would make me pretty attractive.
>>
if everyone belived it would that mean shed beleive it too?
>>
>>34485064
ooohhhh good question

OP?
>>
I would pick one but I know two would make other girls like you a little bit more so two.
>>
>Have sex with her
>no you didn't
>describe it in such detail that it would be impossible to makeup
>>
>>34485719
>>34484797

As true as this is, it's not as much of a bump as you think. I experimented with this in college, telling girls in our social circle I wasn't a virgin because I figured out the idea that women are seagulls and will flock to a man just because other women have.

I noticed a slight bump in their respect for me but it didn't amount to much in the end.
>>
>>34485889
only if there was like a unique skin tag on her vagina or some other weird shit that could be proven but everybody would still think you're a freak
>>
>>34482340
>the whole world believes you did
>Kate Upton is part of the whole world
>>
>>34485978
Telling girls you slept with other normal girls is nothing compared to them 100% believing you had sex with kate upton. You'd get more pussy guaranteed
>>
Post more Kate! I just wanna fuck Kate.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.