[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw charisma + looks + female >People like me but get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

>Tfw charisma + looks + female
>People like me but get along with no one
>No one believes I'm a virgin
>Feel 10/10 alienated with everyone and end up distant or judgmental of people who are in turn judgemental of me
>Would kill for anyone who understood me
>Have become numb to the idea of having close friends or dating
>Have fallen into depression and been sitting at home for years, any sense of time has gone to shit
>Trying to get back into doing things and university
>The idea of facing hundreds of people so different to me to feel alienated again makes me want to kill myself

>what's different about me?
>I don't know
>been jaded since birth

Want someone like me.
>>
>>34482032
You're autistic unironically.
>>
>>34482084

no autism. am clean.
>>
>>34482032
who is you are husbando
>>
>>34482125
Depression or some shit then, let an ugly neet rail your Stacy bussy will fix problems I promise
>>
>>34482232

What did he mean by this?

puregreenoriginal
>>
Are you in GB? I would say let's have a fem solidarity meet but improssibu
>>
>>34482032
I have the exact same literal problem(s) but I'm male so nobody cares. Have you also been taking care of your dying parent? No? Oh wow you have it rough

Watch this thread balloon up to 200+ posts, my fampai
>>
>>34482353

I want to move to GB so maybe maybe haha
>>
It'll all be okay if you let me impregnate you
>>
>>34482378
LITERALLY and I'm not saying I'm the saddest of the sad and shittiest of the shit, I'm saying this is my problem and I want someone to resonate with.
>>
>Want someone like me.
there's plenty of them my dear, you're just another random narcissistic cunt who thinks she is special
>>
>>34482413
There's plenty of people who can but you sound too self-involved and narcissistic to notice them.

You're not the first person to have problems like these. Plus, you have the whole "being female" thing going for you, so people will at least pretend to care about your problem(s).
>>
>>34482032
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailydot.relaymedia.com/amp/unclick/snapchat-dog-filter-hoe-thot/?client=ms-android-sprint-us
>>
>>34482432
>>34482525

I have genuinely honestly through years openly talked to everyone I could and given everyone a chance, if you guys met me and talked to me in person that would never be a comment.

But you are what you are and you're too into your own ego shit. You can't be helped.
>>
>>34482629
>if you guys met me and talked to me in person that would never be a comment.
There's that "I'm too deep to be understood" narcissism I/we were talking about

gimme a throwaway email and I'll commiserate with you
>>
File: IMG_4203.jpg (63KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4203.jpg
63KB, 610x342px
>>34482032
get the fuck out stacy
original comment
>>
>>34482715

[email protected]
>>
File: 1459852205462.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459852205462.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
>>34482981
>tfw cant tell if that's madeup or if that's a really clever email address
>>
>>34482981

sounds like weird troll email but is really me haha
>>
>>34482032
>>People like me but get along with no one
In other words you're a bitch. You claim to be a virgin but people see a bitch. This somehow makes you feel alianated. Trust me you don't want someone like you. One bitch is too much. Solution: have a better personality
>>
>>34483092

I am not a bitch. I don't feel understood when I share opinions I have about things with other people. But rage more rager
>>
>>34482032
Hey moron, you already posted this on /adv/. Why the fuck are you double posting this shit? I'm assuming your trying to get beta orbiters
>>
>>34483120
would you suck my cock and let me jizz on your face babe?
>>
>>34482032
>female declaring herself "charismatic"
lol no
>>
>>34483472

I'm trying to find someone to talk to and trying to reach all audiences to increase chance of finding someone
>>
>>34483578
Why do you need to talk to someone? What's so important to talk about? Also you don't seem charismatic, if you were you wouldn't struggle with this.
>>
Post pics and show eyes. Timestamped.
>>
File: 1474803254620.png (578KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1474803254620.png
578KB, 625x487px
>>34483578
>I'm trying to find someone to talk to and trying to reach all audiences to increase chance of finding someone
Still waiting for you to add me to skype but ok
>>
>>34482032
How are you going to know if you do find someone like you? Are you just looking for someone else who's also Jaded, or are there specific traits you're looking for.
>>
>>34483599
Where are you from, anon? Just for curiosity sake
>>
>>34483637

have adddeeeeddd

leaving 4chan. fuck you all.
>>
>>34483664
Why are you asking me that? How is it relevant?
>>
File: 1483915540247.jpg (22KB, 502x431px) Image search: [Google]
1483915540247.jpg
22KB, 502x431px
>>34483760
>have adddeeeeddd
No you haven't? I told you to add the gmail address you've been emailing with and I see nothing
>>
I have similar feelings, if you were in the South Florida area we could see if we'd at least be acquaintances, but you probably aren't.
>>
>>34482981
No results found for that
>>
Shut up Stacy and go back to Chad's house he's waiting for you

We don't need your bullshit here
>>
>>34482032
>[email protected]
bring on the bait because I can make anyone my friend! ;-;
>>
>>34482981
>[email protected]
Is this a Skype?
>>
>>34483781
If you don't want to answer, that's OK.
>>
If true, it's seriously fucked up, having life on very easy mode and still failing. Go see a shrink.
>>
OP, are you in Europe? If so, I'd like to talk.
>>
>>34482032
Where are you from OP? Are you an immigrant?
>>
>>34482032
>Replying to another roastie thread

I swear, no wonder this is such an autistic board
>>
>>34482353
MANCHESTER?

Not spam, honesty guv.
>>
That sounds alot like me

>Generally liked and friendly but ultimately alone with no close ties, no matter how hard I try.

In the abcense of anything real, I've developed a really cynical worldview. I'm 19 and living in Colorado Springs, my email for 4chan shit is [email protected] if you want to talk about it.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.