[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with gender dysphoria? Assuming that she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: 1474052154673.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474052154673.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
Would you date a girl with gender dysphoria? Assuming that she doesn't want to transition.
>>
>>34481925
Sure, I'd fuck the gender dysphoria right out of you. Anally, would you believe it.
>>
>women's personality barely tolerable as is
>add a bunch of fucked up mental shit on top of it
lol no
>>
>>34481925

No, having a stupid made-up mental illness is one of the biggest red flags out there
>>
>>34481925
>Would you date a girl with gender dysphoria? Assuming that she doesn't want to transition.
yes, whether or not she wanted to transition

I would date literally anyone who wanted to date me with two conditions:
They are not fat
They are not deformed or disgusting

that's all to be honest
>>
>>34482053
It's not made up.
It fucks me up properly. Imagine holding all of the negative/misogynistic opinions of the typical make r9k user, while also being female. You feel nothing but disgust for yourself, for something you cannot change. You consider yourself an inferior being. You envy men. You know you cannot ever be a man, even if you mutilate your tits and slap on an inflatable dick, because you were born female. You will always be female. You will always be inferior and something that exists not to create and shape society, but receive sperm and create more human bodies. You're a tool and accessory to man. You have little more value than that, and are cursed to be sentient of this fact.
>>
>>34482123
Now you're just being melodramatic. Get your head out of your ass already, silly toots.
>>
>>34482160
It may be melodramatic, but what do you expect? I am female. It is my nature to be melodramatic and hysterical.
>>
>>34482181
Take a shit on your "nature" and don't follow it, since it's fucking retarded. If I can do it, so can you. Bitch.
>>
>>34482181
You just need a man who'll give you love for who you are and build you up instead of break you down. They're out there, even if they don't make ad much noise as the others
>>
>>34482257
This will only reinforce that I am nothing without men.

>>34482249
If you are female, I doubt you are subverting your female nature.
>>
Think of how many relationships could happen if girls would just let their bfs indulge in their feminine side and boys would just let their gfs indulge in their masculine side
>>
>>34482297
Can't a relationship just be 2 people loving each other? Why does it have to mean anything about you as a person?
>>
>>34482123
I feel like that's no dysphoria and you just have autistic tier self hate
>>
File: 1476511603283.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476511603283.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>34482123
Stop falling for this obvious bait faggots
Originali
>>
>>34481925
If it's human with a natural pussy, I'd probably fuck it.
>>
>>34482123

So they get fucked by dudes or chicks ,
>>
>>34482123
Try and find someone you can be in a relationship with without having to think about gender too much

And don't even think of becoming a tranny and shitting up this board with even more fag bullshit
>>
>>34482345
This is possible, although I have had trannies tell me "thats dysphoria" and try to lead me into the transitioning meme.
What do you consider dysphoria?

>>34482337
If its irrelevant to what I said, then it is also irrelevant to making the female self-hate any better.

>>34482409
I have no desire to become a tranny. It is vanity and narcissism and changes only how people perceive me, which is not what makes me sad. I am sad to have my body and my nature; things I cannot change, because I view them as inferior to a male's.
>>
File: 1457010882729.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1457010882729.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
>play turn 1 water fairy
>not even roaching
>they surrender
Happened twice today. What the fuck?
>>
>>34482458
Have a disassociation with your gender, as in look in mirror and see bagina and think "the fuck is that doing there, that's not what's supposed to be there". I don't think autism tier hate of women is normal and even if you do have gender dysphoria go see a therapist about the woman hating which may or may not be the only actual cause to your "dysphoria"
>>
No, she'd probably be weird about having children.
>>
>>34482458
What exactly would make the female self hate better? I know having someone around to let me know how great they think I am and why would help my self hate a lot, but maybe its different for women.
>>
>>34482730
If I knew, I wouldn't have it.
If there were some way to objectively prove women are geared towards creating, building, society, etc. and that men are predisposed to the same sort of negative behaviors, then I would have no idea of superior/inferior; but this is unlikely to happen.

I am not sure this is something you could consider being normal for women, though. Most women I've met do not have these feelings, and their behavior is markedly different.
>>
>>34482582
It is not normal.
It does relate to some bodily stuff also, though not exactly as you said. My body "looks" foreign to me when I see it; although I have avoided looking in mirrors or at pictures for most of my life, so I am not conditioned to my own appearance. But I always expect myself to be much taller and broader than I am, and am depressed when near men and see how much larger they generally are, and how much more strength their body has by default.
>>
>>34482799
Most people don't constantly think about their gender though

You do and that's why you find out all of these details that would otherwise not be of any concern to you

Especially all the reasons people usually take pride in their gender in for you see, identify with the male ones and then feel even worse for being female
>>
>>34482863
So you want to be big 4 u?

You sound like the average manlet on here kek
>>
>>34482799
Thats not objective truth, thats your opinion. Unfortunately a lot of times people will ignore any information that doesn't support their opinion. There are plenty of men and women in the world who believe in the importance of women in society. Your OP expresses interest in a relationship with a man so its up to you what kind of man would be best for you.
>>
I don't really see why not. It isn't exactly equivalent to dating someone bipolar.
>>
File: Eyy.jpg (29KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
Eyy.jpg
29KB, 359x480px
>>34481925
I have a pretty serious fetish for women in guys clothing and androgynous girls so I would give 0 fucks.
>>
>>34482863
>But I always expect myself to be much taller and broader than I am, and am depressed when near men and see how much larger they generally are, and how much more strength their body has by default.

Imagine actually being biologically male and still feeling that way.
>>
>>34482881
I spent several years online lying and pretending to be male, and in male-dominated spaces. It is hard not to notice these differences, especially with MGTOW and redpill stuff being so prevalent in these spaces. They speak about female nature and all of their flaws nonstop. When I find one that I realize I'm guilty of, I want to obliterate myself.

>>34482921
A manlet that is jealous of other men not just physically, but psychologically too. And also, for your role in sex/reproduction. I do not want to be inserted into and used as an oven, and I do not want to be mutilated by carrying and birthing a child either.

>>34482951
I said if I could disprove them objectively, not that they are objective truth. But I have been fed time and time again the "women are inferior and bad" information throughout formative years, and it has shaped me in a way I find difficult to shape.
>>
>>34483022
change* not shape
>>
>>34481925
Yes, if you mean girl (XY). Absolutely not if you mean boy (XX). That's the most disgusting type of human
>>
>>34483001
Why dating a bipolar a bad thing ?
I take my lithium every day why don't you love me anon ?
>>
>>34483022
If you don't like what you used to be fed get with someone who feeds you the opposite! You're just inventing reasons not to be with someone who makes you happy, maybe because its new, but just dip your toes in and take it slow. Get with a dude who doesn't expect you to act out bullshit gender roles
>>
>>34483022
Hey, men and women both have their awful flaws, and most people are shitty overall. It's entirely up to you to not be a shitty woman. Tone down the hysterics a bit.
>>
>>34483022

I suggest you go onto /lgbt/ if you wanna blog post, cause we all know you don't actually want to be with anyone here.
>>
>>34483112
>bullshit gender roles

Oh look, the first actual mentally ill in the thread.
>>
>>34483112
>gender roles
What do you even mean with this?

>>34483141
I can be a not-shitty woman, but a not-shitty woman is still worse than--inferior to--a man.

>>34483153
I don't, and I never implied I did.
>>
>>34483192
so then why do you care about what we think?

'cause you're an attention whore that needs to feel validated for her snowflake persona. again, I'd rather you shitpost in /lgbt/
>>
>>34483166
If a "good traditional woman" is one who has nothing to say, doesn't work, doesn't have any interests, and wants to have a baby asap then I never want a "good traditional woman". Its hard enough carrying the load I do as a man. If all I needed in my life was a hole I'd buy a prostitute, I need someone I can love.
>>
>>34482123
That's pretty hot actually.

You should write erotica.
>>
>>34483192
Go be a not-shitty woman, then, you'd be better than 90% of the men on this board, so there's always that.
>>
>>34483281
Now you're being full of shit again. Call me when you'll fall in love with a girl with a moustache than never shaves anywhere and tell me about bullshit gender roles some more. Until then get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>34483300
This means nothing to me.
Its like being born crippled and saying "you can still run faster than the kid with no legs!!"

>>34483260
Because it is a topic of interest and importance to me, and discussing it provides some value to me.
>>
>>34483332
My last gf did have a little bit of a moustache when you got up close and I didn't have the heart to tell her cause she was already adorable. Basic hygiene is important no matter what gender you are though, especially if you want to hold down a decent job
>>
>girl with gender dysphoria
>doesn't want to transition
so she doesn't have dysphoria
she's a retarded tumblrtard and should kill herself
you should too OP
>>
>>34483355
I hope you'll meet a guy that gets you out, a bit, of that mindset of yours. Gonna need plenty of luck for that. Peace.
>>
>>34483399
how would one go about doing this?
bhffukgj
>>
>>34483332
>>34483366
Also you'd be hard pressed to find any girl who shaves when its cold outside, thats common logic. A lot of guys don't even focus on a girls body to that level. Nothing is sexier to me than just being a decent human being
>>
>>34483448
you probably have a guy in your life who would worship you right now who you're just choosing to ignore
>>
>>34483448
A shit ton of luck, there's definitely no procedure here. You'll most likely end up worse for it with the average dude. But hey, that's life.
>>
>>34483627
Am I the ONLY ONE who feels like its really easy to tell apart Chads who just want to pump and dump, hateful spergs, and genuinely well meaning guys?

I don't understand where it is luck comes in.
>>
>>34483585
no, i have a bf.
being in a relationship has only made this worse, because i now neurotically compare all of my behavior to his and look to him as infinitely superior to me, and view myself as weak and lacking in multiple areas.

>>34483627
>You'll most likely end up worse for it with the average dude.
This seems to be the case, although "ex-neet from r9k" may not be average.
>>
>>34483448
>>34483627

Shit, I'm drunk and I've misread, I thought you've said where can you find him. There's no chance I can write you how would he go about it, I'm not one of them, too tired for that. But they're out there, catch one before he gets tired, too.
>>
>>34483728
It's not that simple. Being a well meaning guy is not nearly enough for every little thing and everyone.
>>
>>34483728
all you have to do is figure out who doesn't need anything from you. It's not magic.
>>
>>34484085
Humans are a social species, its in our nature to give and take from each other. The key is finding someone who gives and takes positive things with you rather than negative things
>>
>>34483847
Nobody is perfect but you'd rather be around people who don't even try?
>>
>>34481925
Androgyny is hot
>>
>>34484220
I agree. If you find a guy that gives you more than you give to him, that's Chad.
>>
>>34484265
thats not really androgynous just a bitch with a bad haircut
>>
>>34484306
No, Chad is the guy who takes it all without giving anything in return
>>
>>34484315
You got shit taste family
>>
Op is just a tumblr tard suffering from high level autism. Has gender dysphoria but isn't willing to go transfer, gtfo.
Originalli
>>
>>34481925
>Assuming that she doesn't want to transition.
She will eventually. Even if she says she doesn't she still probably expects you to talk her into it. If you're going to have a mustache and smell like a boy then you better have a real penis. I think. A testosterone pussy seems gross.
>>
I'd rather stay alone my entire life and just get a hooker to get the sexual feustration taken care off.
>>
>>34482123
Imagine holding all of the negative opinions of the typical Chad, while also being a robot. You feel nothing but disgust for yourself, for something you cannot change. You consider yourself an inferior being. You envy Chads. You know you cannot ever be a Chad, even if you mutilate your face and slap on dick extender, because you were born a robot. You will always be a robot. You will always be inferior and something that exists not to create and shape society, or even to receive sperm and create more human bodies, but to forever be a reviled outcast of society. You're just a punchline for Chad and Stacy. You have little more value than that, and are cursed to be sentient of this fact.
>>
>>34485020
This is in some way helfpul. Idk why. Thanks,
>>
I wouldn't specifically seek one out, and I'm not "on the market" so to speak, but if I were, it wouldn't be a dealbreaker in and of itself.

So the short answer is "maybe, I guess".
>>
>>34482123
I feel exactly like you do. I don't hate my body at all and I don't try to act or dress like a man. It's got nothing to do with outward appearence. I just hate that almost everything i care about, like music , groundbreaking art, science , etc, is the domain of men. While I may have an interest on it, trying to make myself apart if it feels like I'm just trying to be something I'm not. Dating is pointless because the love of my life will see me as little more than his sex toy even if he doesn't, I'll think he does. very little will convince me otherwise because I myself won't see any reason he shouldn't. It's completely sucked the joy out of life in general. I feel like an outside observer and noting more .
>>
>>34485529
Suck it up buttercup. Plenty of people have been dealt worse hands in life than you.

Not everyone gets to be healthy, wealthy, attractive, tall, a certain race, a certain gender. That's life, deal with it. You sound exactly like a robot who's depressed that he's ugly. Self image issues are mental illness--get professional help and deal with it. You're not any more unprivileged or oppressed than anyone else.
>>
>>34486247
I didn't say I was oppressed. And I know there are people who have it worse. I've tried to stop thinking about it for years and years.
>>
>>34481925
>Gender dysphoria
You spelled mental illness wrong
>>
>>34486904
Its not hard to tell who cares about you and who doesn't. Nobody who sticks around is trying to con you into sex, they're doing it cause they actually want to be with you. The type who wants you just for sex will move on quickly if he doesn't get it.

It seems like you've grown a but too comfortable in your misery, like its become a part of your identity. Nobody can change things for you, you have to change them yourself.
>>
OP dont worry too much about it. Find someone accepting, nondismissive and just be happy.

I was in the same boat. I fucked things up royally but ended up lucking out.
Basically we were just friends and he thought I was a guy and we'd play games and talk about all sorts of shit...then I told him I was a trap and he was cool with it. 5 months later I've a bf who accepts I'm a dude with a pussy.
>>
>>34481925
If she was conscious that transitioning was degeneracy, then absolutely. A woman who acts like a man in everyday life but realizes that she has a vagina is the absolute ubermensch waifu.
>>
>>34487982
100% agreed. I'd love to let OP ride my face.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.