[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this Bogdonoff meme. Im

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: bogdanoff-brothers.jpg (70KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
bogdanoff-brothers.jpg
70KB, 600x653px
Alright, guys. I've had enough of this Bogdonoff meme. Im actually neighbour with the bogdanoffs.

Memes aside they are good guys, very respectful, got invited to their house on 2014 new years eve when they saw me drinking alone in the sidewalk, they just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a robot, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However they are very sensitive about their looks, they obviously know they fucked up big time. Last saturday i saw them at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr igor (his brother was picking fruits, waved at him from afar), but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously they know about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of them (more than usual). We arent close friends but they are actually good people but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i dont (and i cant) stop bogposting but think about it before making fun of them, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because the way she looks, taking it on a level where people scream things at her irl?
>>
you're a gentle soul bogposter, so kind to these monsters...
>>
>>34481566
What are they like?
I pity them
>>
>>34481887
Why? They possess powers your tiny mind couldn't even begin to comprehend, mortal
>>
>>34481566
Who are these guys anyways?
Can someone give me a quick rundown on them?
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7KB, 198x255px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7KB, 198x255px
>>34482930
Bogdanoff thread is a go
>>
I feel bad for them too honestly. I think it's weird how even though a lot of the guys on here have been bullied a lot, they have no problem anonymously bullying people online.
>>
File: 1484540599945.png (324KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484540599945.png
324KB, 500x387px
What did they teach you about the beginning of time and space OP?
>>
File: anime-girl-computer.jpg (70KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
anime-girl-computer.jpg
70KB, 560x420px
>>34481566
Hmm, pretty sure they made you eat bogdabots, OP.
J'ai vu ecris ca l'autre jour, c'est un copier-pate ou est ce que tu es la meme personne ? probablement de nouvelles pates... j'aime.
>>
What the fuck, they were actually so stunning back then.
>>
It's a stupid force meme and it shows how /pol/r9k/ is invested with people who care solely about meme posting all the time.
>>
>>34483466
This phone call saved Europe.
>>
Can I get a quick rundown on what they bought?
>>
>>34484316
t. Bogdanoff Internet Defense Force
>>
>>34481566
>Bog internet defense force
Fuck off.
>>
>>34481566
Them being sensitive is their own weakness. Them being good people doesn't give them immunity to mockery.
Mockery for all, tis only right.
Am I wrong to think that there is always a chance someone could scream something bad about me in the streets?
>>
>>34483521
it is a copy pasta my mexican speaking friend
>>
>>34481566
I'm aware that this post is fraudulent however, I must take issue with the claims that we're bullying the bogdanoffs.

Bogposting doesn't and shouldn't mock their appearances, it's more about creating this grandiose backstory of global influence and spurious secret workings behind the scenes where they control big government bodies.

People come to the bogpill for their intriguing faces yet we stay for the political enlightenment.
>>
>>34481566
I keep seeing this shit posted all the time. Who the hell are Bogdanoffs?
>>
>>34481566
Can someone perhaps give me a quick rundown on who these guys are
>>
>>34484812
Looks like someone needs

A QUICK RUNDOWN
>>
>>34484391

Nah dude I saw the original thread on /pol/ where some french guy was making all shit up about them. It got forced from there.
>>
>>34483657
They'd probably already had the plastic surgery at that point, it just doesnt stay to look fucked up until you sag naturally around the tight bits of skin and prosthetics. Keep in mind they're really fucking old now.
>>
File: quickrundownonthecall.jpg (300KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
quickrundownonthecall.jpg
300KB, 1600x800px
we claim the meme and the digits
>>
>>34481566
Is Igor or Grichka more powerful? Or are they equals?
>>
I keep see this shit over and over. Like who the fuck are these guys? This shit just kept popping up 3 months straight and I'm hoping it will die, but it isn't. Can someone give me the run down?
>>
can I get a qr on the bts?
>>
>>34481566
>He met our gods personally

Guess Op is our new savior r9k, we praise you
>>
Bogdanoffs actually do seem pretty based desu

The meme's just too damn good
>>
I don't know much about these guys. Can someone give me a speedy summary?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.