[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else into tomboys? I've dated a lot of girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1483302609216.jpg (88KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483302609216.jpg
88KB, 684x1024px
Is anyone else into tomboys?

I've dated a lot of girls like this and I'm telling you they are FAR FAAAR better than the cunty bitches you guys go after.
>>
>>34481121

>fucking this

Tomboys are usually cool as fuck, at least the ones i've been able to talk to, staceys are usually right cunts.

Also i get more attention from tomboys because i wear nailpolish as a male, so that's cool i guess.
>>
Where do I find cute tomboys that aren't also dykes?
>>
File: ,dra.png (2MB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
,dra.png
2MB, 1076x1080px
>mfw lara isn't real life
>>
>>34481121
>>I've dated a lot of girls like this
I think you clicked the wrong board, you should be on /soc/ with the rest of the normie scum
>>
>>34481496
>using nail polish as a man
Holy shit, you are a gigantic faggot
>>
>>34482404

It gets me female attention, so I coudn't care less if i was being seen as a faggot tbhh familia.
>>
>>34481121
I dated a tomboy. She turned out to be a lesbian. -165765/10, would not do again
>>
>>34481121
Call me gay, but Im with my current gf because she reminds me of my Dad.

She's loyal, not melodramatic, rarely speaks for the sake of speaking, has a deepish voice, and after she rides me to climax she even snores like my Dad.

When we shop, it's 'guy shopping'. Straight to the fucking thing we need and straight to checkout. Unless it's computer or hardware or tools... But usually we do the research online first.

She has a lot of makeup she never uses, which confuses me, but I don't mind since she rarely uses money on anything but tools and food.

She has a bachelors of science in a non-trivial field that I respect to all hell, and Im still in school to get an engineering degree. Shes also a little older.
>>
File: 1480027481151.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480027481151.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>34481121
>>34482901
>tfw I will never find/date a girl like this because they all want a hyper-masculine Chad Thundercock
>>
>>34482742
Out of curiosity, what color do you find attracts tomboys the most?

I figure the right color and clothing will send the "fuck me with your invisible girlcock" message without the "fuck me with an actual cock" vibe.
>>
>>34482938
Black is the only acceptable color.
>>
>>34482926
Actually the girl Im with wanted a shy virgin without mommy fetishes (i.e. has a job, does some cooking but doesnt rely on her for everything)

I used to lift, but Im a skelly. Never got that much further than 2pl deadlift.

Truth be told she was more interested in my internships than my looks, Id say.

Though, I do think my voice contributed a lot to the matter. She said she really likes it early on.
>>
>>34482901
Do you have daddy issues?

Fuck you /r9k/. This comment is original.
>>
>>34483027
I have a pretty masculine voice but I'm a NEET and not Chad Lifeplancock
>>
>>34482980
Youre attracting a group of girls I dont think you know youre attracting by doing that...

Anyone ever come up to you and ask if you like being pegged?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
>>
I am a tomboy. Somebody date me please.
>>
>>34483034
Nah, my Dad and I are chill af. I see him every weekend since Im building my house

>>34483044
"Unemployed" is a bit of a dealbreaker for most girls. Often that definition includes "in school but not working".

If you can't leave the house, fucking code. I never coded until 22 when I monked out and started doing nothing but bio necessities and coding Perl. Now I code for analytical stuff for my research. I have job skills from just sitting around at a computer.
>>
>>34483116
[email protected]
>>
>>34483116
It's simple:
Be more manly!
Men are traditionally supposed to accept the flood of rejection associated with asking girls out.

Just find a guy you think would work for you, and blatantly ask them out (for coffee at first, then find stuff in common to talk about)

If they say 'no', brush it off and just keep asking.

And if you're afraid of rejection, I posit this question to you: What is worst, Rejection or Regret?
>>
>>34483142
I'm literally too dumb to code. It's not like I WANT TO be unemployed, either.

>>34483116
I'd be your bf but I'm not "relationship material"
>>
>>34483142
>Now I code for analytical stuff for my research

Sounds interesting, could you elaborate?
>>
>>34483254
Have you tried? I mean, really tried?

I made half-ass attempts when growing up, but Id get frustrated and give up.

Problems in coding are elementary for those with the background for it, but for those who struggle like me, you just gotta keep trying new things until you break through.

A little bit of it is learning a new language (syntax) but most of the coding is the logical process that it takes. Beyond getting "grammatical" errors out of the way, you have to make an effort to understand how to break down complex processes into simple and legible commands.
>>
>>34483116
Where do you live though?

This being an original question
>>
>>34483364
In your experience, does it help to "envision"/see it as just "communicating with the hardware"/"giving the hardware commands" through the code?

I will admit I've made "half-assed" attempts in HTML, CSS, and actionscript but I always got discouraged when I'd run into compiling errors due to errors in the commands or syntax or whatever
>>
>>34483359
Developed a cosmic ray detector for an internship, used MATLAB and FORTRAN and C to make a pseudo-data-pipeline to determine the spatial resolution of the photomultiplier setup

Also recently did cancer research at Stanford. Used MATLAB to try to find a way to filter out background noise more elegantly than just using a darkfield subtraction. Also used a utility from CERN to simulate the experiments from a particle physics point of view and simulated images since Im an autist who has to see everything.

It sounds complicated as fuck but I just read documentation and slammed my head into the wall until stuff worked.
>>
>>34483459
>recently did cancer research at Stanford.
>Developed a cosmic ray detector
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN

TOMBOYS ONLY WANT CHAD IVYLEAGUECOCK

RRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34483459
That's awesome dude. I know a couple programming languages (C, Python, and Java), but I haven't programmed anything really cool because I don't really know any APIs other than the standard libraries for C, Python and Java. Though I'm currently trying to learn networking and the GTK library so I can make my own torrent client.
>>
>>34483451
The traditional way to help develop code/script is to get a general idea of what the algorithm (command set) is doing by describing it with pseudocode. I use plain words and just say [add this to this value] etc.

The visual way of doing this is making a flow chart. Flow charts always solve my problems. Look up how to draw good ones. Proper documentation isnt just useful for people in the business world, it helps you figure out how things are gonna be written.

Im not some kinds guru though so take my advice with much salt.
>>
>>34483490
I did these internships while going to a community college. First internship happened on campus and I put in 10-12 hour days. Mentor recommended me to a professor at Stanford working with similar hardware. I never applied since I didnt think I was good enough, but the professor at Stanford asked me for a resume. You dont say no to that. Im ever grateful to my mentor.

Try harder. I dont mean this in a sarcastic or taunting way. You have to stay frustrated and keep trying new things.
>>
>>34483566
All of the tools I was given were during the work.

I dont know what an API is, but I just had toolboxes the labs were using.

Find a "white whale" type project, and google and ask around what tools you need. Then obsessively read documentation and just start working on it.

When I have classes I always put my projects on the backburner but keep me working 12 hours a day on one project and shit gets done.
>>
>>34483651
>Try harder. I dont mean this in a sarcastic or taunting way.
and yet it came off that way anyway

really making me hmmmm
>>
>>34481496
post a picture so i can copy you
>>
>>34483707
Well, frankly, if I could go give myself advice 5 years ago it wouldntve sounded very kind.
>>
>>34484215
This
Oregano is a spice
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.