[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need serious advice on how to make yourself seem as unapproachable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485198144115.jpg (145KB, 624x950px) Image search: [Google]
1485198144115.jpg
145KB, 624x950px
I need serious advice on how to make yourself seem as unapproachable as possible.
>>
Watch a lot of anime and browse 4chan every day. Works for me.
>>
>>34480741
Already do that Anon, doesn't work for me.
>>
Have an angry expression on your face and don't make eye contact.
>>
Smoking cigarettes desu, people avoid me as it is but even more so when I reek of cigarette smoke.
>>
>>34480707
>I need serious advice on how to make yourself seem as unapproachable as possible.

just bee yurself.

>works for me
>>
Grow a gross beard, scowl at everything, never speak
>>
>>34480707
Be disgusted my those filthy flesh bags whores. Smirk at them, act rude, treat them like trash. They should leave you alone.
>>
>>34480707
Just being myself seems to work perfectly
>>
Are you genuinely crazy or can you at least put on a good "crazy face"

Crazy face: Dead eyes, stare down everyone and everything. Stare at dogs angrily, look at the wall and mutter something about the wall being a piece of shit. Stop bathing, stop using deodorant. If anyone says anything to you, raise your voice autistically and say YES SIR or NO SIR as if you were recently discharged from the armed forces for PTSD. Bonus points if you can fake ptsd symptoms, stare off into space and then pretend to snap back into reality and go "where was I, I was just in Iraq...WHAT IS THIS AWFUL PLACE"

Wear really stupid shit, if you wore a ring before, wear 12 rings now. Wear a shirt that says fuck normies, wear a MAGA hat. Talk to yourself at every opportunity, ESPECIALLY if you're in line for something. Root through garbage and eat it. Hide in dumpsters and jump out at random intervals to scare people. Pretend to cry around others.

If all else fails, like >>34480804 said just bee urself
>>
File: 1484643004407.png (11KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
1484643004407.png
11KB, 259x224px
>tfw good hygiene
>tfw not ugly and at worst unattractive maybe
>always been invisible
>can only attribute it to my permanent resting bitch face and pissed off eyes
>am friendly to anyone who talks to me but won't go out of my way to talk so everyone assumes I'm really angry when I'm just quiet and have slight social anxiety
>>
Either gain a significant amount of weight, become extremely thin, or look like you're made entirely out of muscle
Take big steps
Have a dead stare, look around wildly but never make eye contact (or if you do, do it for a split second before darting away)
Either have a messy stubble or a giant beard
Make sure to not groom your hair and grow it out a bit (bonus points if balding)
Wear a coat with deep pockets so that people think you might be armed

Bonus points:
Never speak or mumble to yourself
Never shower and don't use deodorant
Arch your back so that you look shifty
Sleep less so that your eyes are baggy and bloodshot
Breathe through your mouth
Let a unibrow form
Keep your hands in your pockets
If you want to look like the guy who stabs people in back allies, wear all black. If you want to look like a nutty pariah, wear a MAGA hat and a t-shirt with something edgy written on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.