[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MDMA/Ecstasy Any robots ever tried it? It's pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 764.jpg (26KB, 350x343px) Image search: [Google]
764.jpg
26KB, 350x343px
MDMA/Ecstasy

Any robots ever tried it?
It's pretty nice and chill
>>
did it a couple times in college and a couple more times after that
can cure chronic depression? personal experience says why not
>>
>>34480538
It seriously made me more open tbqh

OP here
>>
>>34480590
did you end up getting buttfucked
>>
How do i get a hold of some?
>>
did it again yesterday, it's real fun
>>
>>34480612
Noo

Not original it seems
>>
makes me edgy asf, i go all sweaty and chilled at the same time, not my type of thing.
>>
>>34480590
How long did the openness last?
>>
>>34480488
>MDMA
Best chill talk drug
>Ecstasy
Party drug, cocaine is better
>>
>>34481006
coc fucks people up forever, never take that stuff NEVER.
>>
>>34481006
>difference between mdma and ecstasy
>>
>>34481006
Ecstasy is MDMA. It often has a bunch of other random shit in it too yeah, but its supposed to be the same thing and without a pill tester kit theres no real way of knowing, but its safe to just assume you're taking MDMA.
>>
>>34480849
i still feel open.
Even if i'm not taking. I feel more at ease in talking with strangers
>>
>>34480488
>88
Best dubs. The so-called "openness" caused by MDMA can be a double-edged sword though - i popped two hits while alone once and it was a devastating experience. The defenses came down hard and the slightest thing sent me into a tailspin of intense feels that i wasn't ready for. Horrifying shit, no lie.
>>
>>34480488
There had better also be a pill with BIG GUY stamped on it
>>
I fucking love mandy

>hang out with degenerate workmates after work
>go to old ww2 bunker
>take mandy on walk up and start fire
>NEEDS MORE WOOD
>already decimated tree after many times up here
>literally spiderman jump up tree and tear that fuck
>man versus nature bitch
>nice time hanging out by the fire, rolling off my tits and drinking, chatting
>go to work again 3 hours later still functional
>>
>>34481099
Dxm makes me cry sometimes. I think it makes me more empathetic. I've never done ecstasy but your post made me think of this.
>>
>>34481091
>>34481056
In my slav country is not the same, people mix it so ecstasy is cheaper And more filthy
>>
>>34481137
I'm telling you, it was fucked up.
>be 26, never had gf
>pop 2 Mdma, turn on radio because no internet at the time
>sappy love song clearly written and sung by a teenager comes on
>You will never know pure teenage love.gif
>holy shit make it stop
>turn on TV
>no cable, only 3 channels because poorfag
>grainy 70s documentary about drag queens comes on, not traps, i mean five o'clock shadow trannies
>remember that my mom asked me if i was gay on my birthday because never had gf
>terrorized by self-doubt
>I want off this ride
there are whole genres of music i don't listen to anymore because of that night, wew
>>
>>34481153
Do you know what they mix it with? In Australia its generally meth and in America it's generally bath salts, but MDMA is still the main chemical in there.
>>
>>34480488
some guy actually gave me some crystals on Friday night.

Never done MDMA

tips?
>>
>>34481361
Really ned some guidance here lads
Maybe this drug thing isn't for me?

Also I'm on a low dosage(10mg daily?) of SSRI's
>>
>>34481289
Mostly Meth but I know about Ketamin too
>>34481361
Make dust from it and drink it. Less than 0,25g wont work
>>
>>34480488
if i roll with my dog will it be a good time? or do i have to have friends?
>>
>>34481481
apparently o.1mg is more than enough for a first time?
>>
>>34481592
I got 0,2g for my first time and after 3-4 hours i was fine
>>
>>34481747
For all night fun I take 0,4g
>>
File: 1419708524650.png (108KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1419708524650.png
108KB, 500x404px
My female friend I was trying to get close to tried it a few weeks ago. I asked her about her experience because me and her are bigtime "druggies" and then she mentioned she was with a friend.

This friend fucked my potential partner.

FUCK WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34481288
yeah you shouldn't do mdma alone
Do it with people and music
>>
Massively helped me overcome my autistic basement dwelling habits. I am still fundamentally useless but at least I'm good at bullshitting otherwise now.
>>
>>34481361
Ok so

>Put music on
>DO NOT SIT DOWN
>If you sit down you'll never want to get up
>And if you sit down and get up, you'll want to vomit
>Just stand up and dance

And that's it
>>
>>34481788
I never take more than 300mg, after taking too much, it just get's weird. I don't feel as happy anymore and I feel wasted af.
>>
>>34481858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
original
>>
Get some good, fast music. You will feel the music and dancing is fucking great, even if you don't like it when sober.
>>
>>34481034
Only if you get shitty cocaine mixed with random crap. If you're not spending a lot of money on it than you're buying garbage.
Good cocaine will just give you a great night
>>
>>34482008
Doesn't it stop working after about 30 mins? What does it feel like, comparable to mdma?
>>
>>34481463
10mg is jack shit lol. I used to take ssris and the lowest dose was 25mg. Even if there was an interaction chances are it wouldn't be dangerous
>>
Done it twice, first time was mid grade crystals, come up as always was intense but then me and buddies just talked rest of night, I thought it was boring but I felt great for like 1-2weeks after which was much better than the trip.

Second time I did it me and one friend had 2 (yellow?) Snapchat pills that were supposed to be str8 out of Belgium or some other nonsense. We had been at the bar and had about 3 or 4 drinks before we dropped, I had also taken a 50mg weed edible and forgot that I had taken it as I felt the alcohol more and guess it just slipped my mind. I guess weed and Milly synergize cuz haha wew lads, went to another dimension. It was like reality was happening over somewhere off to the left, and I could view it as if it were a TV screen, and the new HYPER-REALITY was all encompassing on the right. Friend said I was drifting in and out speaking nonsense, like we'd be having a conversation and midsentence I would "get the bananas out of the fridge!" Or yell "woah wtf did you guys..." Everytime I served out into the strawberry river (other dimension) the return to reality was jarring and confusing.

Later that night we took a fat dab after the Molly peak to bring it back, but we dabbed to much and my buddy had a panic attack and I went to a weed realm I didn't know existed
>>
>>34482037
Never took MDMA I usually use it when i'm drunk because it counteracts your drunkness and gives you an energetic yet mellow feel. Don't do more than a gram a night and it shouldn't be too dangerous.
>Doesn't it stop working after about 30 mins?
It does but you can always just do another bump, it's great at clubs or pubs because the energy makes you talkative
>>
Sometimes if I take too much Dxm I alternately cry and laugh at the absurdity and pain of my existence and life in general
>>
>>34481056
>>34481091
Ecstacy has MDMA in it, as well as things like speed and possibly other drugs. They rarely, if ever, give the same effect. I prefer X over M during a party simply because of the extra energy.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.