[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i feel like absolute trash. found out recently that my ex became

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

i feel like absolute trash. found out recently that my ex became a manwhore after me. doubt its my fault. but still a sickening feeling.
the whole relationship was as follows
>be with him
>treats me like garbage
>break up
>treats me like shit
>get back together
>treats me like shit
>dump him
>cries for months like i did in the past
>get a new boyfriend
>wants me
>treats me like garbage and tells me he's offing himself every week
why do i still worry about him tho
>>
Lol maybe you are the garbage did you think about that?
>>
>>34480440
>treats me like garbage and tells me he's offing himself every week

The new BF or the old one?
>>
File: 1484177576638.jpg (51KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1484177576638.jpg
51KB, 492x492px
>>34480440
Fuck. Off. Fuck off.
We seriously do not care. We do not care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.
Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, u literally jus consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
Focus on your new boyfriend you bitch
>>
>>34480470
i did until he started threatening me with suicide if i didn't get back with him. who'd do that for trash

>>34480494
old one. threatens me with shit
>>
>>34480501
tl;dr i guess you care enough to write about a story about it ty
>>
>>34480544
It's pasta

>>34480440
If everyoen treats you poorly, it's probably you. Maybe you're annoying, passive aggressive, but also a pushover. That kind of women always seems to end up being mistreated
>>
>>34480516
You may not be trash but you are dumb for falling under the spell of a manipulative dickhead. But it seems common for women to enjoy getting treated like shit so I guess you can't help it. If you had any respect or value for your bf you'd delete and block his number but I'm sure you love the attention.

He'll never kill himself btw
>>
>>34480597
>It's pasta

No, it's text. Fuck off troll
>>
>>34480597
You're the type of guy who would tell a girl he'll kill himself if she doesn't fuck you
>>
>>34480501
I'm a dude, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>34480652
>I'm a dude

Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>34480597
i guess that's true. it was just him desu. the guy i'm with atm treats me great sometimes i feel too good.

>>34480610
i know he won't but at times it scares me. he did trick me-ish? didn't turn into a dick until two months into the relationship. i've blocked him, keeps making new accounts, using skype to call my phone. gonna make a new account and change numbers soon.

i can't handle these situations properly and my boyfriend usually helps me. but i feel it's getting too much with him having to call the guy's family -because i'm too autistic to make words come out of my mouth- just to make sure he's alive.
>>
File: tumblr_totally_tumblr.jpg (70KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_totally_tumblr.jpg
70KB, 492x492px
>>34480440
Fuck. Off. Fuck off.
We seriously do not care. We do not care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinion. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, Hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attentionwhore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.
Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, You literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>34480735
ooooo another story tl;dr tho tyy :* XD
>>
>>34480705
You clearly don't value yourself or your relationship if you continue contacting this man or his family for any reason. Any decent person would go to the police for harassment or just leave your bf and go back to him before you really hurt your bf
>>
File: 1475875767843.jpg (59KB, 601x599px) Image search: [Google]
1475875767843.jpg
59KB, 601x599px
Fuck. Off. Fuck off.
We seriously do not care. We do not care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whore who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whore. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.
Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SH*T. We whole heartedly dispise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>34480626
Looked just like a rant I've seen here before. Either you wrote that one too or you just think alike

>>34480639
No, that's quite inaccurate. I'm just saying of one particular kind of bad thing happens to you, you're the common factor there

>>34480705
If your current guy treats you better that's great. Not exactly ideal to atill be attached to your ex though (I assume you are since you are sad because of him)
>>
>>34480821
yeah he just insists on messaging me frequently in different ways and using different usernames, emails, private phone numbers, etc. he's a failed normie who's lost his shit i guess. i don't think i'm attached. at least i hope not. he's the worst guy i've been with. my self-esteem is absolute trash. BUT not my self respect i suppose? i'm not sure.
>>
>>34480901
>my self-esteem is absolute trash

Kind of obvious from your lack of anger / backlash at my initial rather negative comment

I can't really relate to your normie problems but here's what I would do:

Don't ignore him, that'll just piss him off more. Don't give him attention either. Just give him short one word replies every couple of texts or so. If he makes fake accounts feel free to just block those.

If he doesn't get anything out of it he'll stop eventually
>>
>>34480957
yeah. it's why i came here. years of being on r9k has taught me there are a lot of failed normies thought it'd be a good place for advice on one. ty. I've blocked up to 30 not counting tho. ill do that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.