[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove to me that oatmeal raisin cookies are bad. Protip: you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7764.jpg (107KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7764.jpg
107KB, 600x400px
Prove to me that oatmeal raisin cookies are bad. Protip: you can't
>>
>>34479643
I actually like oatmeal cookies. Not a huge fan of the raisins though, I'd rather just have the hydrated grape.
>>
>>34479643
They are awesome for being a cookie.. when there are obviously better ones.

This statement is 100% true
>>
oatmeal macadamia nut/white chocolate cookies exist

czechmade, slowvaccums
>>
Nothing is inherently good or bad. It is the purpose for which it is applied that makes it good or bad.
Giving an oatmeal raisin cookie to a kid = good
Giving a poisoned oatmeal raisin cookie to a kid = not good
>>
>>34479643
They arent bad, i dont see why normies dont like them they taste so good
>>
>>34479774
shut up faggot

r-r-ravioli
>>
fucking raisins

old people food
>>
>>34479643
Honestly oatmeal and raisin cookies are my favorite.
>>
Oatmeal cookies are god tier.

I prefer oatmeal chocolate chip though.
>>
Their unhealthiness:deliciousness ratio is far higher than that of other cookies. If you're going to eat unhealthy and have cookies, go for the chocolate chip or double chocolate or peanut butter. Not to say that oatmeal raisin is bad in flavour, it's just that they are not as good as other cookies nor are they significantly healthier to warrant choosing them. It's shit-tier from a min maxing perspective, thus they are bad.
>>
>>34481200
id say optimal

they are the optimal cookie of choice

>Not attempting to sound smart by applying nihilism to my cookie selection like on of the ravioli faggots did
>>
>>34481885
>nihilism
>sounding smart

Nah

And no it's clearly not optimal. There are other cookies with similar nutrition values to oatmeal raisin which taste way better. It's not even a contest. If I were doing a million DPS right now you'd be doing 500k because "you like the way this armor looks". My minmaxing is superior.
>>
>>34482062
>The definition of optimization the most effective with the least expenditure
>min/max

I was saying the one faggot who said its not the flavor of the cookie but its purpose is what makes it good or bad = entry level nihilistic description = faggot

Wasnt talking about you I was agreeing with you
>>
>>34482153
That's not even a nihilistic view of the cookie. And minmaxing is an apt description here because oatmeal raisin is not the most effective at stimulating the tastebuds in a pleasant manner for its similar expenditure (calorie intake) to other more tasty cookies.
>>
>>34482420

Dude I was agreeing with you in THE FIRST PLACE

I wasnt saying YOU'RE MIN/MAX WAS NIHILISM

this is what I was saying was>>34479774
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.