[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get told I give off psychopath/schoolshooter/serialkill er/pedo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1475367769319.jpg (107KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475367769319.jpg
107KB, 490x750px
>get told I give off psychopath/schoolshooter/serialkiller/pedo vibes.

I laugh it off with people just fine because its mostly ribbing but I wonder why I come across like that.

Anyone share that feel?
>>
>Get told I look like Bruno Mars, Elliot Rodger and Mr. Bean
What can I aspire to be in life
>>
I fucking love being a freakish creepy weirdo desu.
It's fun when your perspective is radically shifted from what you've been socially conditioned since birth
>>
All through out highschool buddy.
>>
>>34479466
>get treated weird
>end up weird for it

I'm so glad I'm a cyborg and not a total sperg, I can relate to people and I've learned that the "anon wtf" stares you get don't always mean they don't enjoy your company.
>>
File: 1482441938034.jpg (58KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
1482441938034.jpg
58KB, 500x494px
>>34479511
You got the right idea.
I see clear through the ego.
I can wear whatever persona I choose; sans as long my physicality allows me
>>
>>34479405
>Anyone share that feel?
Yeah, once my supervisor found out about me being a virgin and my stance on women. He started calling me psycho and advising me to seek medical help. Like he's the one to talk, guy used to collect money, wake up guys in the middle of the night by showing gun in their mouths. He once waited for bunch of rugby players to leave a pub just to shoot one of them with a crossbow. But yeah for him I'm the weirdo because I'm a virgin who hates and villainize women.
>>
>>34479405
>tfw

>grandparents dog has cancer and is on its last legs
>they're taking it to the vet to get put to sleep
>I'm at their house digging a grave in their back yard for the dog
>10 year old female cousin is with me for some reason, she couldn't handle being there for the dog being put down I guess
>after I'm done digging the grave she wanted to lay down in it
>she lays down in it
>I laugh and say "that's a perfectly sized grave for you"
>she acts all spooked and goes inside
>later everyone is looking at me weird

;_;
>>
>>34479405
It's funny when you come across as the coldest motherfucking psychopath killer on the planet yet inside you're the biggest pussy cat on the planet

Speaking from personal experience

Just proves that looks > everything
>>
>>34480064
What if you clocked your brother in the face just because he annoyed you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.