[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else impoverished wageslave here? >tfw havent eaten in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (13KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
13KB, 284x177px
Who else impoverished wageslave here?
>tfw havent eaten in 2 days because i have rent to pay
>tfw girl at mcfonalds wouldnt let me get a burger because i was 10 cents short
Hope she burns in the pits of hell desu
>>
>>34479377
She's just doing her job. If you are desperate to survive, steal peanut butter and cheerios from a gas station or something. They last a long time and have protein and nutrients. Also, cut your Internet so you can afford food.
>>
>>34479413
I used to work at a fast food place and i gave people lots of breaks especislly if they are down on their luck. Shes a cold heartless cunt who hopefully get assrapped in a dark alley
>>
>>34479413
I dont have internet and my job is "on call" so i need a phone
>>
>>34479452
You will never be successful with that mentality. You should have attempted to convince her, instead of being bitter. Also, refer to people by their name if you want something from them.
>>
>>34479478
Stop reading shitty self help books they are full of bullshit. And no she wasnt willing to so i guess ill be working the next 10 hours on an empty stomach
>>
>>34479506
If they are full of bullshit, then why is it that almost any successful business man you meet will have a copy of a Carnegie book? Why is it that Buffet has a diploma from the "School of Carnegie" on his wall?
>>
>10 cents short

Really? People always let me pay short
>>
>>34479551
Kek so you actually read that shitm you must actually be autistic. and all successful businessmen have large libraries but they obviously dont read every book in them. Kill yourself my man. Or just learn to think for yourself
>>
>>34479698
Stay poor nigger
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.