[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw Trump is actually following through on his campaign promises

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1485383468719.gif (117KB, 316x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485383468719.gif
117KB, 316x385px
>mfw Trump is actually following through on his campaign promises

WTF? It was fun when supporting trump was a good way to piss off normies, but what if he takes away our neetbux? How do we convince trump that we deserve autism bucks?
>>
File: jew-gold.jpg (424KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
jew-gold.jpg
424KB, 1162x850px
>>34479080
>we're gonna ban the terrorists
>saudi arabia not on the list

goldstein gets more ruthless every year
>>
>>34479119
Well the saudi arabs are not terrorists. They simply share their race with a people who are terrorists.
>>
>>34479080
trump is a rich asshole
he pisses off normies and pisses on neets
you deserve what you get for voting for him
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 625x420px
>>34479080
>The absolute madman actually follows through with election promises

Wew, is American democracy finally being BTFO?
>>
Well good cuckold

>Being such a retard you need NEETbucks from the Feds
>Not having an income of NEETbucks from your own inventions
>>
>>34479295
They're responsible for 9/11 you goon. Never heard of Osama bin Laden?
>>
File: 1461551343657.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461551343657.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>34479295
>literally the biggest supporters of islamic terrorism on the planet
>the people who funded 9/11, which was the catalyst for the shit show we're dealing with now
>b-but it's okay because they aren't directly committing the attacks
>>
Niggers are SUPERIOR to whties.
>>
>>34479360
9/11 was faked. I feel bad for you idiots who fell for some bad special effects.

I've been to Chicago, and that tower is still there.
>>
>>34479331
I didn't vote for him. I just supported him with meme magic.

Still, I was hoping he would just ban mudslimes and Mexicans, but I don't want him to cut my benefits. This isn't cool...
>>
>>34479080
>>mfw Trump is actually following through on his campaign promises
wtf i love America now.
I might actually move there now. I always loved my home country and hated the USA, but things are turning 180 degrees right now
>>
>>34479344
How do I invent something?
>>
You deserve it for being a leech
>>
>>34479295
>trump supporters

fuckin lol
>>
>>34479080
OP is a good example of what's wrong with America. Even though I personally hate Trump, if you said something like
>I voted for him because I like his platform and hoped he carried through with it
That's ok. There is nothing wrong with voting for someone who matches your preferences. But then we get someone like OP who stops gargling cocks long enough to belch
>I hate what Trump said he would do but I made up a masturbatory self-insert and voted for Trump in the hopes it would burst out of his skin when inaugurated
No fuck you I hope he takes your money in particular.
>>
>>34479295
Who do you think buys ISIS all those brand new Toyotas and rick owens uniforms?
>>
>>34479119
THC is building a hotel in Jeddah.
But I'm sure that's just a coiencidence
>>
>>34479080
you deserve it you whiny bitch
>>
>>34479446
>not making your own vidya for money
>>
>>34480254
How do I make my own vidya
>>
I'm the most racist man alive and NEET's are lower than niggers and sand niggers in my eyes. I literally wanna beat you to death but I'm also fine with laughing as trump makes you homeless.
>>
File: tumblr_ojwi4g4l0Z1qgqrw3o1_500.jpg (23KB, 480x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojwi4g4l0Z1qgqrw3o1_500.jpg
23KB, 480x273px
>>34479080
You deserve to have your neetbux taken away, you dipshit
>>
>>34480830
>tumblr_ojwi4g4l0Z1qgqrw3o1_500.jpg

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>34479080
>deserve
Protip: you dont.
If that tap shuts then you better be able to get into real world or buy a rope and end it.
>>
HAHAHAHA n**ts BTFO
>>
>>34480287
Look up a program like Gamemaker. that's how I learned.
>>
afaik, trump never vowed to get rid of welfare
>>
Trump was the only choice. Hilary meant war with Russia and that is too much unknown consequences for me to handle
>>
>>34481461

War with Russia or taking it up the ass from Russia and also the rest of the world who now hates America because of Trump. And also arming ISIS with the easiest recruitment drive of their lives.
>>
>>34481514
>the rest of the world
Mate the rest of the world hated America as a people already, America is way too powerful for the rest of the world to do shit, we all depend on you.

You can't honestly think Hilary was a better option? This is change, not another 8 years of Obama but worse, at least we can see how things go down this road and if it doesn't work out then it will swing back to the left.
>>
>>34479080
hope all the fucking NEETs on /pol/ get cucked so bad for supporting a bourgeois ass-hat because they *STILL* believe in nationalism
>>
>>34481461
war with russia is inevitable because that country has an inescapable cuck stigma that will not have resolution until big dick bombs
>>
Autism is one thing Trump will not cut funding for. It is a cause close to his heart because his son has it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.