[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's an elderly woman at my work who always sets the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

There's an elderly woman at my work who always sets the office computer wallpaper to some stupid normalfag meme bullshit. It's usually something with Minions, or cat macros or some shit. Yesterday, though, she set the picture to this.

What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>34479031
It's because the woman is supposed to be his side chick. She's listed as "pizza hut" to hide her from his real gf.
>>
>>34479031
it means he has her number saved under "pizza hut", meaning that he has a real gf that he's hiding this side chick from
>>
Thats a twitter meme among black people where the woman in the picture is seen as mad or crying because the man has done something with the ulterior motive to have sex with the woman.

with black people, when they cheat on their girlfriends they dont save the number as the girls name. they change the name to something inconspicuous like Pizza Hut. the girl in this photo used his phone to call pizza hut and realized shes the girl hes cheating with.
>>
>>34479065
>>34479062
If you're going to call Pizza Hut, why would you look through a person's fucking contacts? Who the fuck has Pizza Hut's number saved on their phone?
>>
>>34479140
Fat pieces of shit like me, which would probably add to the sting of being his number 2.
>>
>>34479140
I have my local pizza place number saved. I'm not gonna look that shit up every time.
>>
>>34479093
Basically 50% of all black culture is about cheating on your girlfriend/boyfriend and having side pieces you fuck
>>
>>34479093
>>34479772
Fucking niggers
Original comment is not original
>>
>>34479928
Basically 50% of all white male culture is complaining about having no gf
>>
>>34479772
pretty sure Chad is cheating on stacy all the time!

It's just that Stacy has her own cell phone.
>>
>>34479772
>implying I said otherwise

How many times did tyrone fucked your crush back in high school?
>>
>>34479140
If you dial the number, it will show up as calling whatever contact you have assigned to that number. No one was going through contacts anon FUCK
>>
>>34479140
>tfw I have local pizza hut number memorized
the last four is 5543.
>>
File: 1462760546738.jpg (76KB, 524x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462760546738.jpg
76KB, 524x960px
>>34482443
Haha what do you know about it kike kill yourself.
>>
>>34482890
Damn that's a fucking depressing picture.
>>
>>34482853

This. 4 fucking digits isn't hard to memorize. That's why it's the golden number of PINs.
>>
>>34483018

Fuck that, them is some wall mounting antlers right there.
>>
>>34482443
but she wouldn't be dialing the number saved in the phone as Pizza Hut. she'd be dialing pizza hut's actual number
>>
>>34479140
I do. The only two numbers I have in my phone are my mothers and Pizza Huts.
>>
>>34483145
Right, holy shit, how does this guy not fucking get it?? Holy shit.
>>
>>34483145
Lol I'm retarded.
>>
File: Kaiser_Von_Haus_Thomas.jpg (233KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser_Von_Haus_Thomas.jpg
233KB, 600x781px
>>34483177
YEAAAHHHHH!!! WA HA HA ANON HOLY SHIT!! I'm high as fuck
>>
>>34483223

can this be a dogs you'd like to fuck thread now

I'd take a knot in the ass from that magnificent animal.
>>
>>34479140
Because they don't live in the same place you do, so you don't know the number to the Pizza Hut that delivers to their home.
Not everyone can order from the same Pizza Hut. They only deliver to certain areas.
When I started ordering Pizza Hut to my house, I had to argue with them because they kept bouncing me from one to another, because they were too stupid to google my address to see it was in their area. I had to call four of the damn things, and it was the first one all along.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.