[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My teen hood was spent bejng to unwomanly to get hit so I fell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_20160919_234841.jpg (53KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160919_234841.jpg
53KB, 375x375px
My teen hood was spent bejng to unwomanly to get hit so I fell into depression because I thought no one would ever love me.
Come 18 I suddenly becae girly enough to get hit on...just in time to find our men basically all hate women and love is a farce to get sex.
Fall back into depression for 3 years to present. Still get hit on , too black pilled to care.
Oh the irony
>>
Nobody cares. Tits or gtfo
>>
>>34478730
ok cool post roast pic, useless hole
>>
Is it typical for women to have an early crisis moment in which they come to believe that men can be exploited for sex and that Disney love and romance were all a cynical facade?
>>
>>34478730
You say you're 18 but right now you're acting like the usual retarded 15yo kid.
It's time to grow up, you don't have much time left for being a retarded teen.
>>
>>34478816
Why would I exploit men for sex?
And yes it probably is normal to stop believing in love for most women
>>
>>34478888
I'm 21. You suck at basic math.
What's so hard to understand about disliking being inferior and despised?
>>
>>34479300
because you're "inferior" because you use your power to manipulate men to get what you want

guys are honestly just power hungry so we get jealous of women because they control access to their pussies

it's sour grapes, anon

don't feel bad, just find a good man, that's your struggle, because newsflash, men are shit as well, and also violent a lot of the time
>>
>>34479381
No were inferior because out intellect is limited across the board. You really can't love us the way we can love men bease there's not much to actually love about a women.
>>
>>34479549
The only thing to love about women is as mother to my child

But now women "liberated feminists" think they dont want kids because of muh patriarchy free spirit

Fuck women. They take everything from you.
>>
>>34479619
That's not really love anyway. That's begrudging tolerance.
>>
>>34478730
What is the blackpill, anon?
>>
File: Knight Pepe.jpg (324KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
Knight Pepe.jpg
324KB, 640x599px
>>34480439
Pretty simple, it's that life sucks. It might or might not be entirely true, but that's the black pill as I understand it.
>>
>>34480482
Life sucks, so you ignore getting hit on?
>>
>>34480482
Nhilism. I he simply hate reality with intense passion.
>>
>>34480530
Basically. It used to make me feel hopeful and happy..now it reminds me that men only care about women for their sexuality and that what I want doesn't exist. I just smile and nod and shut it down .
>>
>>34480589
How come? Has reality wronged you in some manner?
>>
>>34478730
Hey look, it's the blogposter from yesterday. And she's still posting the exact same shit! Thank goodness, someone might've not known about your feelings.
>>
File: Hugg Pepe.jpg (43KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
Hugg Pepe.jpg
43KB, 573x430px
>>34480628
Then what do you want men to like you for?
>>
>>34480868
Ma big fat belly
>>
>>34480628
>men only care about women for their sexuality
I'm sure if we expanded our social circle a bit (or had one at all) we'd find plenty of reasonably happy couples who are in it for the companionship, mostly.
>>
>>34478730
Shut the fuck up, stupid bitch.

The only reason you seem to think men hate women is because all the bitter rejects who've never experienced love thanks to them just being unlucky all converge here.

You are not one of them. You are a woman. The very society you live in coddles and comforts you. Any difficultly you have can just be rode out by holding onto a strong, protective man.

You think you have it bad? At least you get hit on. I've NEVER had a single woman actually find me attractive. Not even now as I try to better myself, I'm still beyond invisible to them.

Imagine that. Imagine your life, but when you got "girly enough to get hit on", they just kept looking past you, ignoring you. You don't even get meaningless sex with them, because to them, you're less than useless.

You'll never know what it's like to be truly unloved. Unless you decide to fuck men endlessly until you're in your mid-30s without settling down, but at that point you deserve being alone and unloved.
>>
>>34479549
It's pretty easy.
Are you a Person that is fun to be around?
I like you.
You've got a pussy and tit's on top of that, i am open for an equal Relationship.
If youre just good looking, but completley uninteresting, you get to be my possible fucktoy Nr.2456.
>>
>>34480628
>men only want sex

Oh I'm laffin, do you mean how women only care about height, dick size and your bank account statement?

Fuck off on out of here roastie. The men here wouldn't be thinking about pussy so much if they hadn't been rejected every time thy approached a woman for the above reasons.
>>
File: IMG_1306.png (216KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1306.png
216KB, 568x590px
>>34481058
Poetry, pure poetry.

Women no matter how bad they have had it will NEVER experience the struggle of the invisible man.
>>
>>34481058
But don't care about sex much. If i did I wouldn't be a Virgin . The only thing I want out of a relationship is love/acceptance. I can't get that.
It does stink to be you slightly more than it stinks to be me but don't worry. In 9 years I'll be too old to get hit on anyway. Them I'll be exactly like you accept probably more resigned and prepared for it
Also its not just losers that think like that about women. They just have nothing to lose by letting it be known that they think we're garbage.
>>
>>34481132
Except when we become the invisibleman
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (156KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
156KB, 755x696px
>>34481263
>man

Are you going to transition OP? Even then you wouldn't see what we see because you'd get automatic social points for being an oppresssd transgender faggot.

You're even dumber than you sound.
>>
>>34481314
No but past 30 we stop being attractive to everyone.
>>
>>34480482
Life sucks, but having somebody to share the burden with makes it easier.

Please don't write off all men.
Our current culture does encourage the type of sex-obsessed thinking you talk about, but there are definitely still men out there who will truly love you, for who you are, not your sexuality.

There aren't a lot of men like that, I don't know if it's a cultural or biological thing, but they definitely exist.
A lot of them are in the same situation as you, feeling like the opposite sex can never really love them, and just wants to exploit them for something.

It makes me feel terrible to see people so sad about this sort of thing.
I wish I could prove it to you somehow, but please believe me, love can exist if you find the right man.
I just want you to be happy.
>>
>>34481486
>there are definitely still men out there who will truly love you

yeah and those men aren't good looking enough for girls. we've been over this a billion times. women want a Chad who will love them, they don't really SEE other men.
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (24KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
24KB, 250x167px
>>34481597
This, this over 9000

When women say they want someone to live and cherish them what they really mean is CHAD to love and cherish them.

The value of whatever love you have to offer a woman is directly correlated to how good you look, how long your dick is and how much cash you have. Because women don't really look for love, they look for providers to rope in and secure a comfy existence by the sweat of a mans brow.
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (81KB, 607x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.jpg
81KB, 607x455px
>>34481464
Like I said, even dumber than you sound. My mom is 42 and if she makes a profile on ANY dating site she immediately gets piled on by 20 men and spammed non stop.

By that age if a man doesn't have a solid career, house and everything a woman could hope to want he can kiss any hope of having a relationship with anyone goodbye whereas a woman with any modicum of appearance left will be taken in by any man and provided for.

You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>34481597
Ehh. I disagree. Everyone has a baseline level of attractive that they're going to prefer.
I just want a white dude that 's about as average looking as me. No more no less. If a guys too good looking then I DEFINITELY think he's just looking for sex.
>>
>>34478730
>tfw no gf who only wants to be genuinely loved, no sex
>>
>>34481597
>>34481715
I know.
It hurts so fucking badly.

I just want to make a girl happy.
I just wish I was good enough to do that, but I never will be.

I know it's not my fault, but it makes me hate myself so much.
>>
>>34481865
>that 's about as average looking as me
that's what all women say. yet they rate 80% of men as below average looking. chances are you rate yourself too high, other men too low, or a combination of these. if you didn't, you would already find a nice guy in your league.
>>
>>34481865
I'm an average looking white dude. Are Chads included in this "average" or are we talking about actual people here?
>>
>>34481892
Don't hate yourself bro. You fell for the "if you can't get the girl, there must be something wrong with you. Try improving your confidence/humor/blabhablah" meme. In reality there is nothing wrong with you. Chad can (and usually is) much worse than you and no matter what he says or does he will get girls just because he looks good. Then those same girls will tell that they fell for his "charisma" or confidence or some other BS. It's not your fault, no point in beating yourself over it. Society lied to you.
>>
>>34481939
She means an averarge Chad. So a Brad.
>>
wonder showzen was such a good show
also sorry about your depression fembot/tranny
>>
File: IMG_1335.jpg (96KB, 640x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.jpg
96KB, 640x597px
>>34481892
Listen to this anon >>34481941 he speaks the trutru.
>>
>>34482103
>>34481941
I don't think I'm a bad person or that it's my fault or anything.

I just know that being who I am is the reason I'll never get to do the one thing I want in life.

I wish I could be somebody else.
>>
>>34481155
>The only thing I want out of a relationship is love/acceptance. I can't get that.
>I can't get that.
How? You're a woman. You are literally the gatekeepers of this shit. You literally pick out the man you want out of the seas of men pining for you.

I mean, unless you're 4/1 (and even then) you should have no difficultly attracting someone.

>But don't care about sex much.
Every healthy relationship as sex in it. Men, provided they aren't the kind that will pump/dump (and you can usually tell if they are), will keep you close if you sex them.

Sex is very important. Why do you think so many people who haven't had it are so messed up?

Most importantly, you can get it ANY TIME YOU WANT FROM ANY GUY YOU WANT. Men would either need to get to know the woman enough for her to be comfortable with him (and we all know how often this doesn't work out), or just be fortunate enough to be born with good looks.

I'm trying really hard to sympathize with you, but honestly you just have it so much better than me and other men in your situation by such a large margin that all I can do is feel seething hatred for you.
>>
Go gay faggot.

Oreganos
>>
>>34481715
You may be right though the Chad thing is mostly a meme.
I like capable men. At least I care about who you are. Your personality and intelligence attract me. What's to attract men to women other than our bodies? You generally look down on anything related to women
>>
>>34483286
>You generally look down on anything related to women

Because modern women have been trained to be horrid abrasive creatures that suppress the wonderful feminine qualities that women have.
>>
As a fembot, I think you are just taking it too personally.
You're an anonymous hole. Star feeling anonymously about it.
Be unhinged.
Go Growlbacks.
>>
File: Blushing Pepe.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Pepe.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
>>34483286
Like what a previous anon posted, the most attractive thing about a woman is a kind motherly personality, someone who loves kids and wants to have many of them.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.