[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got drunk >lost my filter and started talking about how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (7KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 216x233px
>got drunk
>lost my filter and started talking about how I'm only going into medicine for girls and money
>normies around me looked repulsed
>everyone knows I'm a disgusting person now
>no one will talk to me anymore

Anyone else blow their cover like this before? I want to die
>>
>>34478587
every doctor is like this though....
>>
>>34478587
LMAO!!

Dude at least you were honest. Now go pretend to be a good person for a week till it all blows over.
>>
>>34478633
But they don't admit it do they. They put up the facade that they do it for humanity and are good decent people
>>
>>34478587
This is why I don't drink. If you want to get fucked up, you're better off just drinking cough syrup. You'll have a great time flying through space and you won't spill your guts out to normies.
>>
>>34478633
Fucking this. I thought it was obvious that doctors go in for the money, bitches and power.
>>
File: 0267 - aS1OqpG.jpg (6KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
0267 - aS1OqpG.jpg
6KB, 208x250px
>>34478587

I've done this too OP, its not good.

>get drunk
>normally a incredibly bitter, aggressive person
>very bad relations with everyone in family, shitty childhood when younger
>shout at brother he's a embarrassment and I'm ashamed to be related to him (we're the same age and I just graduated valedictorian a month after he dropped out)
>mommy defends him
>shout at her that it's her fault my brothers a failure, and that she's a "single mother whore" who "should of had a fucking abortion" (referring to myself)
>she starts crying and runs into her room
>wake up and feel regret
>>
File: 1330110963337.jpg (78KB, 495x497px) Image search: [Google]
1330110963337.jpg
78KB, 495x497px
>got drunk
>lost my filter and started talking about traps, prostate orgasms, and how women lie about rape
>>
>>34478799
Fuck mate how'd they react?
>>
>>34478587

who gives a shit you're not gonna get into medicine anyway you "pre-med" retard
>>
>>34478587
>>34478795
We're unlikable people. The only way we can get by is going with the flow and not rocking the boat. The second you give them a reason to hate you they will.
>>
>>34478858
Keep telling me that I feed off of negative feedback and proving others wrong out of spite
>>
>>34478832
The only reaction I remember is the one girl there going like "that's really what you think?" about the rape thing. Then I had a moment of clarity and tried to drunkenly back-track and say I didn't actually believe that. But everyone seemed pretty fucking interested in traps and buttsex. No one even called me a fag to my face. As far as I can remember
>>
File: 4059227.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
4059227.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>34478587

>get drunk
>lose my filter
>send a message at 3AM to a girl i dont know at all and tell her i think she's cute and id like to take her out
>she rejects me obviously and says she has a bf
>wake up the next morning and read the messages
>regret it, but realize we all make mistakes, i just did something stupid when drunk
>don't let it define who i am and accept that it happened
>move on with my life knowing that messup is really minor and will just be used to not let myself do something like that again
>>
>>34478898

>"i prove people wrong u cant stop me u only fuel me.."

lmao if you think they're going to admit a mentally unstable and socially retarded robot into medicine, a profession where sociability and mental stability is a hard pre-req
>>
>>34478912
I think a lot of guys would fuck traps but are just too embarrassed to say anything. We're attracted to phenotypes and a lot actually do look like cute girls possibly why you didn't get more shit
>>
>>34478962
I only have to pretend to be a normie during the interview I think I can handle a half hour or so. Why are you so upset did you drop out of premed or something
>>
>>34478930
That's a good mentality you have there anon
>>
>>34478981
I agree who wouldn't fuck prime Bailey Jay tbqh
>>
>>34478587
kek,

Almost all medfags are like this, or they're the elitist "im smarter than everyone" types.

Dont you faggots actually want to help people? I mean I know that going to school for medicine requires a certain amount of autism but come on lads
>>
if i got drunk id end up spilling my guts out and telling people something i dont want to
>>
>>34479429
Does it really make a difference if I care that I'm helping or not? At the end of the day the effect is the same
>>
>>34479014

im not upset im laughing at retards like you that take "pre-med" without understanding how it even works to get into med school. oh well, waste your time and money kek
>>
File: OKkid.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
OKkid.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>34479655
>>34478962
>posts like a 13-year-old would text
>has the gall to call anyone else retarded
>>
>>34479655
I know exactly how it works you don't think they prepare you? As long as you check all the ec boxes and get a 3.6+gpa and 508+mcat you'll likely get accepted somewhere if you apply broadly. I think you're misinformed if anything
>>
I once told a mixed black guy I'm friends with that I voted for Trump while drunk. He was kind of mad but forgave me.
>>
File: crying pepe.png (62KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.png
62KB, 412x351px
>get drunk
>listen to songs from when my life was great (2014-2015)
>drunkpost on 4chan about my lack of gf and the fact that I've never had secks
>repeat every saturday
My life is shit, but atleast I'm not a NEET
>>
Anyone else get really talkative when drunk?
>get drunk
>go to karaoke bars
>talk shit with drunken blue collar workers at their 40's
>sing karaoke
Its retarded, but for some reason those drunken blue collar people seem to have interesting ideas and concepts
>>
File: 1374763633768.gif (1MB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1374763633768.gif
1MB, 245x118px
>>34478930
>Get drunk
>No filter activates
>Text female friend
>After a few minutes of chatting its obvious im drunk due to numerous spelling errors
>Topic switches to sex
>Say im horny so im going to leave her alone so i can take care of that
>She sends me nudes and says have fun
>>
Never drink around people who you know will judge your private life
>>
File: IMG_1973.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1973.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>get drunk
>send message to onitis at 3am saying let's have sex
>he actually replies and tells me to come over
>I call a taxi to her place
>I go in barely able to walk and she starts kissing me and we have sex for the first time
>mfw I wake up in the morning and she says she loves me
>mfw it's been 15 years and we are married with 3 kids
>>
>>34480669
Get off 4chan normie grandpa
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.