[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ummm anon, this date is soooooooo boring >im texting chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Gk5Wn6A.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gk5Wn6A.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>ummm anon, this date is soooooooo boring
>im texting chad so he can pick me up
>pay the food for me, ok?
>>
How does it feel knowing you're nothing but a piece of shit waste of life?
>>
>>34478564

i'm so high test right now i find her repellent. i just want to fuck her glasses. not her, just her glasses.
>>
The thought of going on a conventional date with a normal person is frightening to me

People always giving advice like "just ask her out bro". I have no problem talking to anyone for a few minutes but having to constantly talk with someone for hours on end? And mostly about small talk shit?

No amount of sex/cuddling/gf stuff is worth having to talk to someone for so long to me.
>>
>>34478564
>tfw have a girl clinging to me eventhough I have nothing interesting to say ever

those two years of being NEET completely destroyed me, I have no idea how to get rid of her either
>>
>>34479127
>having to talk to someone for so long
I was KHV until I was 26. I embarrassed myself with cringeworthy online dates for a year, never getting a second one.

A every time it would be the same shit of conversation drying up, me sperging, forcing another topic, and repeating this shit all over again.

One day I met a girl where that didn't happen. Instead of not having anything to say, there was too much. I had things to say that I couldn't because I already said something else and the conversation had moved on.

It was mind boggling. It had never before.

I ended up seeing her for almost two months and losing my virginity to her before she dumped me.
>>
>>34478564
>Stand up
>Put a penny down in front of her
>Walk away
>>
>yeah sure I'll just pop to toilet real fast
>Leave without paying
>>
>>34478564
Who the fuck is so slutty that they wear no bra AND no shirt AND zip their jacket down halfway IN PUBLIC. Like holy fuck.
>>
>>34479357
yeah this or text chad before she can and hang out with him
>>
>>34479445
It appears to be photoshopped.
>>
>>34479338
So you resonate with emotionally impaired sluts. It should really make you think.
>>
>>34479338
Was that supposed to be encouraging? It just made me even more depressed because it shows you will just get dumped anyway
>>
> okay, text me tomorrow
> Y-y-ou w-will text m-me right?
> Please
>>
>>34478564
>implying I would have the patience with anyone to consider dating them

Come on OP, I expected better from you.
>>
>>34478564
>Oh okay, if chad wants I can drop you off to him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.