[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sick of wasting my life at home every day >want to go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: how bout a little more baklava.jpg (170KB, 980x716px) Image search: [Google]
how bout a little more baklava.jpg
170KB, 980x716px
>sick of wasting my life at home every day
>want to go out and do something but have no friends
>tfw the 4chan "social" board is nothing more than a gay hookup board with several thousand guys looking for an easy fat femanon lay
>>
>>34477891

Where you at, anon? I'm near the O'Hare area of the Chicago suburbs and willing to be a friend of any lonely robots here.
>>
>>34477891
No friends really is the worst feel isn't it?
>>
>>34477999
winston salem north carolina
>>34478015
it really is
this is not how people were meant to live
>>
>>34478237

Bummer dude. Cheer up, you can always drive over to durham for moogfest in may and make some friends by smoking up and taking shrooms together.
>>
>>34478464
if i could make friends i wouldnt have this problem
>>
Any robots in dublin?
>>
>>34478237
It really is not. The worst feeling is losing the only person you could call a friend.
>>
>>34479180
Donegal fampai. What part?
>>
>>34479290
South, near the wicklow mountains, wish i had some friends to go explore them with, they're pretty comfy
>>
>>34477891
>>34478015
Idk I haven't had friends in 5+ years and I'm still doing fine. I'm not tired of being home everyday I just don't like that I don't have the money to indulge in hobbies I might want to try out like gardening or martial arts.

>tfw no money to buy Meme Effect: Andromeda on release.
>>
Feeling you, i'd love to go out, meet some new people and do normie stuff (inb4 reeeee). Except for one guy i've known since primary school i don't really have any friends i can go out with, they are just people i play vidya with and nerds from uni
>>
>>34479509
I don't have anyone at all. 0.
For the past 10 years.
>>
>>34479307
What town? Tallaght?
>>
>>34480152
Pretty damn close, on the other side of the motorway, rathfarnham. About 30 minutes away, yet much safer
>>
I really wish i was from the USA.
It's literally easy mode. If you fuck up one place, you can just move to another state.
And most of the robots are from the US so it's easy to find people with similar interest.
Yet here I am.
The only one from my country on this board.
>>
my friends moved on. one moved to a different state and the other one moved to a different town with his friend from high school. i met a old friend at physical therapy just he just seems to want to play video games.
>>
File: 1475598425297.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475598425297.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>34480174
I'm in some shithole town called Letterkenny. Very shit place for a robot to live

Here's a pepe for replying to me. It's not often I talk to Irish people here
>>
>>34480524
I've been on these boards since 2010 and talked to less of us than I have fingers.
>>
>>34480524
>>34480542

kildare checking in boys
>>
>>34480542
Yeah I wonder what the exact figures are. The majority of Irish robots seem to be from Dublin, judging by all the ones I've spoken to. Don't you know any irl?
>>
>>34480638
how far gone are you lad
>>34480643
I don't go outside norman
>>
>>34480660
>Tfw daddy made me play gaylick
>All the other strapping little boys hated me
>Became a NEET and daddy still hates me

Mammy still loves her little boy though
>>
>>34480660
failed normie for now no idea what future holds

>tfw when you move to a shithole village in the country in 2nd year after living in comfy south dublin your whole life
>>
>>34480817
What village desu
Also 2nd year was when I really started to become a robot
>>
>>34480854
what type of school did you go to? mixed or not I wonder if there's a different type of robot formed at both
>>
>>34480938
All boys school in secondry, mixed in primary. It was a lot better in my opinion because there was no girls to ridicule me, which is a lot worse than boys doing it. I want a complete outcast at first but I began letting my self slip because I was sick of pretending I was interested in their shitty normalfag lives. They never really spoke to me after that. I still remember them saying half way through the school year that I was different this year. Dunno why that stuck to me but it did.
I'm ranting a lot. What about you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.