[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a socially retarded robot, who's about to microdose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
Ask a socially retarded robot, who's about to microdose on LSD for the next couple of months anything!

I'm in school right now, and theres this qt i like, so i have to make a change.
I started lifting 9 months ago, so i will look decent after a cut.

Hoping to be more confident in social situations while microdosing.

Will be taking around 20-25ug everday (i'm 230lbs 6'4'' tall)

>tfw LSD is super cheap and i'll be able to micro dose for months
>>
what is microdosing on lsd? Doing just enough to get slightly high but not a full blown trip?
>>
>>34477438
>230 6'4
yea sure Rob Gronkowski is going to be looking for micro dosing tips on the 'chon
>>
>>34477752
slight energy and "creative thinking" boost, similar to adderall but more natural type feeling I would assume
>>
>>34477752
you wont be tripping, but you will get some of the positive effetcs.

https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing-lsd-mushrooms/
>>
>>34477752
It's a really stupid thing honestly, don't fall for the meme. Acid doesn't hit until you dose high enough to trip. Too small doses just make you feel slightly different. It's placebo at best.
>>
>>34477438
Why? Research has proven it's useless.
>>
>>34478000
Why do all the smart fucks in silicon valley do it then?
>>
>>34478189
>why do people who are good at x do y?
Because even intelligent people follow popular trends. Being good at predicting tech trends doesn't make you good at biochemistry. Lifting weights doesn't make you a great boxer. Being a chess master doesn't make you great at Go. Yes, these fields overlap in some parts and therefore give the respective people an advantage. That doesn't mean being intelligent or skillful in one area has to necessarily impact similar areas. But, honestly, the fact that I have to explain that to you probably means you're hopeless in the first place.
>>
>>34477438
>20-25 micrograms
>Of LSD
>microdosing
Enjoy the blue fuzz.
>>
>>34477752
It's honestly stupid. LSD gives you such a mood lift that after about an hour of feeling amazing, you just want to trip already but obviously won't because you took too low of a dose. It's a 12-hour cocktease feeling. Not a fan.
>>
>>34477438
micro dosing LSD is a meme. sorry to tell you buddy, but you're wasting perfectly good lsd.
>>
>>34477752
Something that doesn't work. It's hip and trendy though.
>>
As someone who has done a shit load of LSD, microdosing will really only work if you've never tripped before, and I can only imagine it working once or twice before you pretty much just have to dose.

You build up a tolerance very quickly. It's been five years since my last trip. A month ago I took three hits a night for three nights in a row. The first night was a blast. The second night felt like one dose, and the third night felt like what I imagine these "microdosers" are trying to achieve.

You could "microdose" maybe every other week and get the desired effect? That just seems ridiculous to me though. Why take half a hit every other week for a few months when you could just take 3 or 4 hits, trip for twelve hours and then go about your life for the next six years not touching the stuff.

LSD should be a "once every other year or so" type of thing, like an intense marathon or backpacking trip. (Maybe I'm the only psychonaut/outdoorsy robot here...)
>>
>>34478683
I dont want to trip my ass off for 16 hours straight.
I did 1 tab yesterday (havent done it since april)
When i said i would do it everyday, i meant that i would do it every 4th day.
>>
Not really fond of PsychedSubstance... I believe there shouldn't be an experienced face to tell you that "Hey, this shit is awesome, but definitely don't do it :^)"

I think somebody should do the same thing his channel is based on, but rather not have a face explaining substances and should distort their own voice somewhat. Also while attempting not to push users into trying these substances.

I don't want another fucking Timothy Leary. He ruined LSD's good name, but barely made a difference in attempting to make it legal (to an extent).
>>
>>34478826
>I don't want 16 hours
Fair enough. I won't press the issue any further.
>every four days
that could work, especially if you're taking a full dose.

Do you smoke pot or do anything else? Are you being solely influenced by LSD?
>>
>>34478903
I don't smoke pot no. But when i tried LSD for the first time last year, i noticed that when i smoked pot (it's extremely rare that i smoke) i would trip my ass off.
Pot is completely diffrent now, after having done LSD.

>i was looking down at the grass, and it was mesmorizing as fuck
>the grass looked like skyscrapers
>in complete awe
>just from smoking pot, a month after trying LSD for the first time
>>
>>34477438
This sounds like a completely fucked idea man, you're not going to make a change in your life by constantly tripping on acid, even if it's a little bit, serious delusion. Don't do it.
>>
>>34479006
I'm not gonna fucking trip.
It's a MICRO dose = will only get slight effects = i wont see shit moving or anything like that.
It's every 4th day.
>>
>>34478967
Yeah the interaction between the two is pretty wild.

>>34479006
LSD is not the "I think I'm a cartoon panther" drug that it's portrayed to be, especially at low doses. If OP is combining this with other live improving activities (physical exercise, education, introspection) then it really could help out in the long run.
>>
>>34479053
Why not consider microdosing shrooms instead?
>>
Sounds like such a great idea!
>>
>>34479064
Yea LSD is not at all what it is potrayed to be.

>>34479086
I did consider it, but i have only tried LSD before, so i just went with that.
>>
>>34479086
in my experience shrooms affect your sense of socialization a little bit more. I felt more disassociation and terror the one time I did shrooms than all of my innumerable acid trips combined.

>>34479131
Once again, not telling you how to party, but I would not recommend "microdosing" on shrooms if you've gotten used to LSD. It's much more of a "body trip."
>>
Microdosing sounds fucking gay. Be a man and take your LSD the normal way. Also this board is for 18+ faggot
>>
>>34479131
Well shit nigga, don't just stick to LSD!

There's a plethora of amazing psychedelics out there you need to experience if you want to relive your "socially retarded" aspects about yourself.

I've learned so much on how to fix myself through the use of Mescaline, DMT, and 4-AcO-DMT. I can't say if it will help you, but definitely reach out there if I were you.

Of course don't be an idiot and abuse these substances.
>>
I really want to try this but I had a psychotic episode last time I tripped and I'm worried microdosing will just exacerbate my descent into insanity
>>
>>34479183
Would rather do LSD anyways, since i'm looking to be more social.

>>34479215
Tripping for hours on end, gets boring.
I have done it the normal way. Now i want to try micro dosing, since LSD is cheap, and i want to see if it will change me in any way.

>>34479246
I do wanna try shrooms and DMT some day.
Last time i did LSD (in april) i got a bad trip and haven't done it since.
After the bad trip was over (and the unbearable back cramps i got) i fell into a deep sleep, and the next day i felt AMAZING.
I started lifting after that, because i felt greatful to be back to normal.

>>34479296
Was probably just a bad trip.
>>
>>34477438
I don't get it. Where the fuck do you autists get drugs? Do you find them at every street corner in murrica that even the biggest fedora gentleman can get them? In my country you need a specific group of friends to get them, does everyone have this but me?
>>
>>34479325
If blacking out and babbling incoherently for hours counts as just a bad trip, then yes
>>
>>34479296
Don't touch it again. Even if you're just self-diagnosing and it wasn't an actual psychotic episode, LSD is what you bring in to it and if you have any reservations or past trauma associated with it then STAY AWAY.

>>34479325
>bad trip
Possible, but not worth "rushing back in" just to find out. If anon has neurochemical or emotional issues he needs to work out then that takes precedent over "tripping with friends."
>>
>>34479391
I had a friend once, who invited me to a ton of facebook groups, where people sold drugs (secret groups where you have to know someone to get in)
He even made his own group, that me and him administrated (dumb as fuck i know).
Too bad he became a junkie for a while, and i lost touch with him.

So i basically added one guy from the group who sells LSD mostly, and i've been buying from him.
>>
>>34477438
socially retarded robot here, i recommend microdosing psilocybin mushrooms instead
they have greater health benefits than lsd and tend to be slightly cheaper, as well as being completely natural
plus, its easy to get bad lsd, you need to test it
they have greatly helped me with social anxiety and depression
>>
>>34479563
tell me more anon.
how has it changed you?
>>
>>34479584
its much easier to approach people now
i feel between neutral to happy now in my everyday life
whenever i have negative thoughts, its much easier to just accept them instead of dwelling on them and going into a depressive spiral
i feel more in the moment, and like life is meaningful
my ocd and gender dysphoria have been lessened

im take 0.33 g once every 4 days, sometimes taking a full dose and tripping instead
>>
>>34479675
also, bad things don't affect me as much
im more in tune with my emotions, and emotionally healthier

once every 4 days is to prevent a tolerance buildup, all triptamines and lysergamides build tolerance quickly and take between about 3-10 days to reset tolerance, depending on the person
>>
>>34479675
>whenever i have negative thoughts, its much easier to just accept them instead of dwelling on them and going into a depressive spiral
hoping to fix this.
>imagine having a gf
>"it will never happen because you're a social retard, you dumb fuck"
>>
>>34479391
i buy them online from tor marketplaces like alphabay
>>
>>34478846
psychedsubstance has been really helpful to me, i was interested in psychedelics before discovering him but didn't know much, watching his videos educated me on safety, how to use them for positive change, and what to expect from different substances. i now take psychedelics and they have a very positive impact on my life.
>>
>>34479934
You have to think about the normies. Imagine if some basic highschool stoner with no interest in psychedelics but only dude weed lmao just randomly came across his channel.

Worst goes to worse, we have another guy that makes millennials believe LSD is definitely the best drug in the world. Another 70's war on drugs because somebody didn't keep their mouth shut and kept pressuring people into trying them.
>>
>>34477438
I would be wary of dosing it for that long. Try a week and see how it goes
>>
>>34480118
this is a good point actually
lsd would probably still be legal if it weren't for people like timothy leary
>>
File: 14836085322.png (202KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
14836085322.png
202KB, 1136x717px
Fuck I hope there is video when this guy finally flips his wig and ends up naked in a street at rush hour trying to shove a banana up his ass....bound to happen.
>>
>thinks psychedelics will make him more social
>more creative
Kek
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.