[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1 shot at life >born in a Western developed country Does

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1479368797140.png (303KB, 492x578px) Image search: [Google]
1479368797140.png
303KB, 492x578px
>1 shot at life
>born in a Western developed country

Does it ever blow your mind that there are actual human beings in shit place like Nigeria giving their lives to organization that we found laughable, such as Boko Haram?
Can you imagine what kind of people are them? I honestly can't.

>tfw there have been actual cavemen
>>
Western civilization is laughable. We're in a cocoon to keep us from thinking.

And yes, there are real places were Nigerian warlords massacre the men of other bullshit tribes.

Anyway, probably better than going to the office everyday to listen to a bunch of cunts cluck and hen about some faggotry shot they watched on TV
>>
>>34477378
>We're in a cocoon to keep us from thinking
Isn't war just another cocoon? We decide to watch TV, read books, work, do drugs, stuff like that.
They decide to go to war against the world, kill civilians, do hard cheap drugs and live in extreme squalor.

Why are you preferring their way to ours?
>>
>>34477378
>We're in a cocoon to keep us from thinking

i have wonder maybe this what brain does automatic
only a few of any time would be woke from some way of pierce bubble
maybe call shaman in old maybe call robot in now
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13KB, 437x73px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13KB, 437x73px
>>34477306
>Does it ever blow your mind that there are actual human beings in shit place like Nigeria giving their lives to organization that we found laughable, such as Boko Haram?
It is really weird when you think about it... devoting your life to being butthurt over what you don't have and finding your clique in others who are butthurt and vindictive to everyone who has what they don't have. That's either a profound amount of butthurt or a profoundly shitty existence. Quite possibly both.
>>
>>34477306
>tfw Genghis Khan actually existed

It may sound DUDEWEED tier, but man, it really makes you think. What he experienced in this world was so radically different than what I've experienced, even when compared to every possible mode of human existence currently present on Earth.

>tfw you haven't lived as a God on Earth
Just thinking about it fills me with awe. In a way I'm glad that Genghis Khan existed. The suffering he perpetuated on the world was tremendous, but somehow the aesthetic perception that reach me through the centuries almost makes it worth it.
>>
>ywn be a spartan battling until his last breath to preserve your culture from being raped and pillaged by persians

feels bad man
>>
File: 1476873342072.jpg (249KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476873342072.jpg
249KB, 640x360px
>be a caveman
>delve into the forest
>start eating random mushrooms
>pick a few psylocibe ones
>have a complete mindblowing, literally unexplainble experience

>tfw no language to describe it to your friends
>>
i do think about that sometimes and it is insane.

despite all my personal shortcomings or perceived downfalls about my life i am quite happy that it can afford cheap food, come home and masturbate to a cartoon and fall asleep safely.

meanwhile Enduku Mbinga is 200 calories away from starvation and narrowly avoided being hatcheted to death this morning, and he might not live to be older than 10.

existence is indifferent to us all anon. best to move on and not think of these things, enjoy what you can with your one ride on this crazy train
>>
>>34477306

>1 shot at life
>born in the richest and most powerful country the world has ever known
>born middle class
>born without birth defects
>born surrounded by a nurturing family
>born white

The jackpot of all jackpots, I don't thank the Heavens much for it but I really should
>>
>>34477378
Ignorance is a common trait shared by all people throughout the world past and present.
Western civilization is more amazing than your entitled ass will probably ever realize.
>>
>>34479139
>ywn be Cesare Borgia
>ywn be Julius Cesare
>ywn be Giacomo Casanova
>>
>>34477378

in some ways you're right. We do live in a bubble, but I'd argue we've earned the right to have this bubble by virtue of our civilizations achievements. The Atomic bomb, traveling to the moon, information technology, and more have let us say "fuck off" to the rest of the world. The bubble might keep us sheltered and naive but we have segments of the population aware of what's on the other side and continue to try to protect us.

as for nigerian warlords, well sadly their civilizations trajectory didn't match ours. perhaps life in their world is a little more visceral, more true to what a pure existence of our ancestors was since it's kill or be killed, but it's not exactly the best way to live now is it?
>>
>>34479645

>go back to the mushroom patch
>pick them and grind them into a powder
>keep the recipe a secret
>give some to the chief and his circle
>become spiritual advisor to the tribe
And thus shamanism is born
>>
>>34479848

>be dumb shepherd in the desert
>find weed
>still don't know how to smoke herbs, decide to mash it and cook some bread with it
>eat it
>close your eyes
>see lots of fucked up shit
>open your eyes again
>and thus judaism was born
>>
>born in a garbage post commie shithole
>just good enough not to be Africa-tier
>considerably worse than any western country

I'm exposed to the fun and oppurtunities of what lies westward every day while knowing that I'm doomed to live in this depressing dump for the rest of my life.

At the same time I'm at least not going to die in a shitty insurgency, experience starvation or get moved down by a local cartel or mafia.
>>
>>34480091
Venezuela?

>origamirono
>>
No. I am used to my sorroundings, just as the Nigerians are.
The concept of war is abstract to me.
I think the navigation point for our perception of life is the standard our society has. Despair is despair. If you come from a family with a history of mental illness or drug abuse for example and can't adapt to society because of the impact it had on your development, your feelings of alienation and solitude grow just as strong as the feelings a banned tribesman in Nigeria has. You start to search like minded people to form a new social circle or you just go hollow.
>>
>>34480108
Eastern Yurop Originally
>>
>>34477378
I dunno man. I'd rather be a loser in North America than live in the middle East. As much as living in Podunk, Newfoundland may suck, I'm not going to be bombed on my way to work.
>>
>>34480366
This.
I can choose to live a life of hedonism and laziness, or with a slight amount of effort have more money than I could possibly ever need.
>>
>>34479139
>ywn be a mongolian warlord

listen to this shit it's fucking crazy how good it sounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
>>34480624
Based mongolian throat music
>>
>>34477306
>>born in a Western developed country

So what? I hate my life. I'm treated like shit here by women. If I was born in another country maybe I would have been considered normal or average.
>>
>>34480624
That was pretty good. Thanks.
>>
>>34477306
>what kind of people are them
*what kind of people they are
>>
>>34480875

there are far worse things in life than that. perhaps, as a suggestion, just stop thinking about what they think about you and see if that changes anything. I'm not saying you have to be an arse about it and hate women or mistreat them, but simply try not to focus on that in particular.

see what happens famon
>>
>>34477306
>you will never experience anyone else's life
>ywn experience sublime beauty like your ancestors did
>ywn explore the stars, fight in a war against unjust enemies, or feel profound love for someone else
>you will never experience things too incredible to speak about
>you'll just continue to sit alone in your room
>wasting your life
>until one day you're dead
>>
>>34480624
Sounds cool. Just waiting for some hipster to incorporate it into their music
>>
>>34477306
>like Nigeria
ey fuck you man
you'd don't know how our country is developing
I'm going back there after I get the education from your country
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.